Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Yeah my wife wants to check out the Rockefeller Center which is like two blocks away from Ninty so I figured I'd dip in there while we were around, thanks. Debating whether or not to lug my 3DS around all day while we're there, I fuckin love Streetpassing for real.

If you're going to Rockefeller might as well stop by but it's fairly underwhelming and the only people ever there are children and it made me feel old and sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its almost impossible to get into the nintendo store here during the weekend lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

The pad has 0 input lag so its the pro way to play

Yea I thought it would be clunky but I'm racking up plats left and right. I feel so blessed God is letting me play this game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

If you're going to Rockefeller might as well stop by but it's fairly underwhelming and the only people ever there are children and it made me feel old and sad

sounds fuckin awesome

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Nintendo

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

Wintendo, imho.

the wii u has so much awesome in it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

I was gonna try this game but it looks kind of male gazey and I think my wife might judge me.

Oh, word?

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Currently on the fence about splatoon, yospos wife will prob think it is p anime but on the other hand: ye olde fatte catte.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Light of my life, fire of my loins.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Just bought the golden sun DS game and a gameboy pocket to use with game boy camera.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

C-Euro posted:

Yeah my wife wants to check out the Rockefeller Center which is like two blocks away from Ninty so I figured I'd dip in there while we were around, thanks. Debating whether or not to lug my 3DS around all day while we're there, I fuckin love Streetpassing for real.

Go then you'll like it.

Re: Streetpassing, Starbucks used to act as a hub but it hasn't been working for me lately, they changed their WiFi from att to google and I suspect that broke whatever their thing was.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Tender Bender posted:

Go then you'll like it.

Re: Streetpassing, Starbucks used to act as a hub but it hasn't been working for me lately, they changed their WiFi from att to google and I suspect that broke whatever their thing was.

Anyone who uses ATT for their free public wifi will have the relay so yeah the change means Starbucks doesn't have it anymore.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ristolaz posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

Ninty Blood

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

One time years ago I went to the Nintendo store and Mario was on the big TV doing some video conference thing and you could talk to Mario. I said hi and then some kid came up and asked for deets on the upcoming "Revolution". Mario was very polite but evasive on the details.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

when is nintendo announcing this years world championships...

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
they would have to have a game coming out this year to compete in

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

they would have to have a game coming out this year to compete in

they could have star fox speedruns like you suggested

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

elf help book posted:

they could have star fox speedruns like you suggested

a race to see who will get sad the fastest... sporting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The miiverse is absolutely amazing and it gets a short shrift when mentioned in the console discussions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For the last 6 months te only thing in my miiverse history has been various versions of "nice level!" In between the sporadic fire emblem screen cap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also instinctively hit the home button multiple times during my Castlevania runs because I thought I was about to share a sick screenie.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

The miiverse is absolutely amazing and it gets a short shrift when mentioned in the console discussions

Miiverse had better continue on the next system.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i love the miiverse

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

miiverse is awesome, and seeing little comments on levels as youre playing them is fantastic

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I need to do more miiverse

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Miiverse is good ....... I like the stuff people post in the non-game-related boards. Heres some OC sex and the city fanart for the Amazon Instant Video community

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Splatoon miiverse at launch was the most epic social media event of the decade

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

Miiverse had better continue on the next system.

They will, Miitomo is a thing that's reasonably popular and I assume the "pay gold (or real money!) to dress up your Mii" thing is intended to tie into other Nintendo stuff instead of just existing in a random app that does nothing else.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Miiverse is good ....... I like the stuff people post in the non-game-related boards. Heres some OC sex and the city fanart for the Amazon Instant Video community

jesus christ

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

They will, Miitomo is a thing that's reasonably popular and I assume the "pay gold (or real money!) to dress up your Mii" thing is intended to tie into other Nintendo stuff instead of just existing in a random app that does nothing else.

gently caress you!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love playing random NES/SNES games on VC and popping into the Miiverse and seeing kids asking about stuff.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I love playing random NES/SNES games on VC and popping into the Miiverse and seeing kids asking about stuff.

how does metroid crawl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

getting super metroid for 30 cents on wii u vc when the wii u was new was the first time i played super metroid