Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Burkion posted:

Instead of a Golden Power Up for Freezas, I would love if if they had a SWOLE Power Up that made them look like 100% Freeza.

Similarly, you could bust out the MAX BUFF Power Up for humans, thanks to Roshi.

I just really want SUPER SWOLE I won't lie

Give one to every race. Humans get MAX Power. Saiyans get Super Saiyan Grade 3. Freeza Clan get 100% Final Form. Majin get Huge Majin. Namekians...grow giant but in a buff way? I dunno.

Covok posted:

Why was his name Super Shenron if he inspired the invention of the namekian dragonballs, who had a dragon called Porunga?

I don't think he really was named Super Shenlong. They just refer to him as a Super Shenlong since he's a Shenlong born from the Super Dragon Balls, but his real name is never given.

That said Heroes refers to him as Super Shenlong so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I was just upset that I couldn't make a majin that looked like kid or super buu

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Give one to every race. Humans get MAX Power. Saiyans get Super Saiyan Grade 3. Freeza Clan get 100% Final Form. Majin get Huge Majin. Namekians...grow giant but in a buff way? I dunno.

I don't think he really was named Super Shenlong. They just refer to him as a Super Shenlong since he's a Shenlong born from the Super Dragon Balls, but his real name is never given.

That said Heroes refers to him as Super Shenlong so who knows.

Dragonball Online gave Majins "Pure Form." Basically, become kid buu. Also, greak namekian can work just fine.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
While Xenoverse 2 might be the big announcement, Fusions is still doing its thing:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

StrifeHira posted:

While Xenoverse 2 might be the big announcement, Fusions is still doing its thing:

thats me on the bottom

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Is that Yamchunks?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

HGH posted:

Is that Yamchunks?

future gohan/future trunks

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I want Kevin Spacey to voice Beerus in the English dub

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Blockhouse posted:

future gohan/future trunks

Can't be he has two arms.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Elfgames posted:

goddamnit i was about to use that one

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Elfgames posted:

But how can he fuse with just one arm? :colbert:

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

StrifeHira posted:

But how can he fuse with just one arm? :colbert:

exactly so obviously it is adult gohan and future trunks or adult future gotenks

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Elfgames posted:

exactly so obviously it is adult gohan and future trunks or adult future gotenks

Regular Gohan and Future Trunks don't have the scar. Obviously Future Gohan finally got that Senzu.

Or Tien taught him how to grow arms while he was dead.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

StrifeHira posted:

Regular Gohan and Future Trunks don't have the scar. Obviously Future Gohan finally got that Senzu.

Could you imagine taking a senzu bean and it regrowing your arm but not fixing your cool facial scar?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

pik_d posted:

Could you imagine taking a senzu bean and it regrowing your arm but not fixing your cool facial scar?

Worked for Yamcha. That scar is the only thing he has going for him these days. Beats an old man's fist sized hole in your chest.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gohunks
:pervert:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

StrifeHira posted:

Obvious Trunks cut off his arm so that he only needed to touch one fingertip

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The one on the right is missing an arm

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Aurora posted:

The one on the right is missing an arm

No it's just behind the lettering. Bent up at the elbow and making a fist. You can see the elbow bend and some of his fingers kinda.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Elfgames posted:

One is a tiny baby arm.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Mordaedil posted:

One is a tiny baby arm.

Gohan gets a cool robot arm obviously :colbert:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

http://kotaku.com/dragon-ball-body-paint-is-only-freaky-if-you-smile-1777523297

Nightmare fuel.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I see Piccolo fused with Finn Balor. That's sure something, alright.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

You know, since Future Trunks is the next arc, I have a feeling the white-haired villain might be Towa

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Aurora posted:

You know, since Future Trunks is the next arc, I have a feeling the white-haired villain might be Towa

I doubt it. Toriyama likes doing his own thing, I doubt he'd take from the games. Furthermore, Future Trunks appears in an all-new costume and comes from his own time, not even further in the future where the Time Patrol is situated, so I don't think it'll be the Online story that every game now uses for some reason.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Blaze Dragon posted:

I doubt it. Toriyama likes doing his own thing, I doubt he'd take from the games. Furthermore, Future Trunks appears in an all-new costume and comes from his own time, not even further in the future where the Time Patrol is situated, so I don't think it'll be the Online story that every game now uses for some reason.

If he thinks something is cool he'll definitely use it as a base. It probably wouldn't be exactly Towa from the games

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Toriyama isn't the only person working on the story, though.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Plus wasn't it said he did some of the groundwork for Online's story? That would mean he may have been the designer for Mira and Towa.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Anyone else want a Super episode where a detective in Krillin's precinct is going through cold cases and finds surveillance video of the Androids and realizes how much it looks like Officer Krillin's wife?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Would there be any footage of the old Androids? The highway fight with Vegeta and a few cop encounters are all the mischief they pulled.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

The Ninth Layer posted:

Would there be any footage of the old Androids? The highway fight with Vegeta and a few cop encounters are all the mischief they pulled.

18 did rob at least one clothing store

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

New Leaf posted:

Anyone else want a Super episode where a detective in Krillin's precinct is going through cold cases and finds surveillance video of the Androids and realizes how much it looks like Officer Krillin's wife?

They don't really seem to hide their powers like super heroes (Sayaman excepted). I bet Krillian brags about having a hot android wife to his cop buddies, and tells them old stories about battling Frieza or whatever.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I mean Piccolo and Cell and Buu have literally all gone public with their desire to use superpowers to destroy the earth, I'm pretty sure people in DragonBallLand know about super powers by now.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

I mean Piccolo and Cell and Buu have literally all gone public with their desire to use superpowers to destroy the earth, I'm pretty sure people in DragonBallLand know about super powers by now.

buu was erased from everyone's memories via the dragon balls and also they tried to keep their super powers on the down low in the buu saga tournament

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The general populace in DB has forgotten the Z Fighters and all that jazz thanks to Mr. Satan

Only dudes like King remember them at this point. No one believes in anything the characters do

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Tournament Announcer knows about goku and his friends

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yes, "dudes like King"

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Tournament Announcer is a cool dude, the Z Fighters should invite him to their parties.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Gruckles posted:

Tournament Announcer is a cool dude, the Z Fighters should invite him to their parties.
Get him to host their bingo games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Bring back Bardock!

• Locked thread