Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Yall killed a carrier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Is that the d name that is in love with paco or is it the other one

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Best Friends posted:

That only answers half the question. Also, was he the first ever CSM candidate from the CFC to get elected without appearing on the "you must vote for this guy" list, or, was he put on that list? If he was, why?

I don't think these are particularly tough questions.

Why shouldn't he be in the CFC?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Wutz the Cfc? Lol

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Syndic Thrass posted:

Yall killed a carrier

we also killed some tengus last night, it was pretty funny to blap about 2-4 then see them dock up and quit for the night

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
yeah its funny when people stop playing videogames

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
its okay, lets settle this war on overwatch

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

PathAsc posted:

disney princess fetishist posts are leagues better than paco posts and atlantis posts at least

I hope we see some glorious and widespread bs/dread warfare for a while

I don't remember ever making an Atlantis posts in here tho.. :shrug:

Unless your point was simply to say that I'm a bad poster, in which case I can't argue against that in good faith, so carry on.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I couldn't figure out who Atlantis referred to. Is it you Dalael?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Morris posted:

So apparently some special person in GSF linked one of the "screamer" videos in local, got mass-reported and ate a ban. I've seen those linked in fleet a few times before and they're annoying as hell but I didn't see how they were bannable.

Then I learned that the bannable part was getting them to open in the out-of-game browser using shellexec.

:stonk: why the gently caress does Eve execute shellexec code from the chat window holy poo poo :ccp:

GG Hellrush

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

frozenpussy posted:

I couldn't figure out who Atlantis referred to. Is it you Dalael?

Yessir!

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Xolve posted:

GG Hellrush

Hellrush got banned? Oh goodie this will be amazing, ISRAD has been neg repping him everywhere he goes.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Syndic Thrass posted:

Frozenpussy was actually the first time I'd ever used the ignore feature and the first time I took someone off my ignore list

:same:

YouTuber posted:

Hellrush got banned? Oh goodie this will be amazing, ISRAD has been neg repping him everywhere he goes.

Doubtful. I just know he was the one linking that poo poo in local.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

its okay, lets settle this war on overwatch

3 days.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

all being fair, I'm no goodposter either, so eh

Morris posted:

So apparently some special person in GSF linked one of the "screamer" videos in local, got mass-reported and ate a ban. I've seen those linked in fleet a few times before and they're annoying as hell but I didn't see how they were bannable.

Then I learned that the bannable part was getting them to open in the out-of-game browser using shellexec.

:stonk: why the gently caress does Eve execute shellexec code from the chat window holy poo poo :ccp:

why wouldn't eve do that

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

PathAsc posted:

all being fair, I'm no goodposter either, so eh

why wouldn't eve do that

This is after all the game that would literally render your PC unbootable after that one update.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

PathAsc posted:

why wouldn't eve do that

Because its a security risk for people who click links like that unknowingly, especially in a game where people are doxxed for stupid poo poo

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'm going to doxx you lad

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
:siren: Doxxing talk is forbidden :siren: (I think)

That is all.

xilni
Feb 26, 2014

What happened to Widestancer? I'm not saying I miss the constant vomit of posts.

Did he/she move on to greener pastures or namechange into obscurity?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Dalael posted:

:siren: Doxxing talk is forbidden :siren: (I think)

That is all.

The act of doxxing is forbidden. Calling people out on doing it or having done it in the past on the other hand is our duty. Nice party line try though.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

The act of doxxing is forbidden. Calling people out on doing it or having done it in the past on the other hand is our duty. Nice party line try though.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773671&pagenumber=150&perpage=40#post460023507

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

Its not about party line. Its about trying to stop the subject from creeping back up in here, like it does every few days.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

Once again wrong as usual.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vyst posted:

Once again wrong as usual.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

The two cockatiels on the right side of this picture..? I bet they're assholes.
Experience thought me that.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Exactly. No doxxing is permitted here. So the entity with a service record a mile long on the subject should watch itself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

Exactly. No doxxing is permitted here. So the entity with a service record a mile long on the subject should watch itself.

No you dumb rear end. Don't bring it up, don't talk about it. How are you not getting it? If there is a legitimate issue Videogames said to pm him. This is simple stuff.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Aw bless

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
Well, poo poo. But point still stands though that :ccp: are stupid for putting that command in

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

mods??

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Wouldn't be too quick to forbid a subject. After all how much can you talk about the interior of a quafe station?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Best Friends posted:

That only answers half the question. Also, was he the first ever CSM candidate from the CFC to get elected without appearing on the "you must vote for this guy" list, or, was he put on that list? If he was, why?

I don't think these are particularly tough questions.

He joined through karmafleet, like anyone else - and we put him on the CSM because the CSM is retarded and we wanted to destroy it.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Zephyrine posted:

jesus god why dont you climb down off of your high horse and loving fellate it

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

shut the gently caress up

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
:laugh:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Goddamn get so loving mad haha

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This thread is pretty much the last Bastion of narrative control that GSF can attempt. And it would be spent trying to shove current and future "shady actions" into the memory hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

This thread is pretty much the last Bastion of narrative control that GSF can attempt. And it would be spent trying to shove current and future "shady actions" into the memory hole.

• Locked thread