Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Automatic Slim posted:

2016 election is basically a contest between a sales pitch and a lawyers closing argument.

I miss John Edwards more than ever now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

:jackbud:

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Prof. Lurker posted:

i cant wait until morrow runs for president in 2024

Robert Morrow vs Trump Jr. is going to be a good matchup for 2024

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

oystertoadfish posted:

renegades

really though, americans are pissed but have no answers. even in this trump year we've seen exactly one (1) congressional incumbent lose their seat so far, there's no evidence that people have any way of expressing their dissatisfaction other than by staying home or voting out of spite. it's ideal

There are no answers in our electoral system unfortunately. No quick ones anyway.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

No Mans Land 2 posted:

The majority of people prefer to live near people they can identify with. Tell me im wrong

Ok. You're wrong.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Princess Di posted:

Ok. You're wrong.

You're either retarded or in denial, or both, because he's right.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

"MaxxBot" posted:

quote:
Mike Murphy, the chief strategist for Bush’s super PAC, Right to Rise, explained what had happened this way on Sunday. “Our theory was to dominate the establishment lane into the actual voting primaries,” he said. “That was the strategy, and it did not work. I think it was the right strategy for Jeb. The problem was there was a huge anti-establishment wave. The establishment lane was smaller than we thought it would be. The marketplace was looking for something different, and we’ll find out how that ends when we have a nominee.”

The reason why Bush lost was because of his brother's and his father's legacy and the he himself was a crap candidate.

The American public sees their standard of living slipping away and feels powerless to change that. Anyone who would rather trade in lanes and electoral marketplaces lives in such remote and myopic world that they shouldn't be in politics to begin with.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

keep austin anime

autistn

heh

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6OpWW_dw0

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
RINO!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/734231223002894337

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Man who sets up Gun Free Zones gives speech promising to eliminate Gun Free Zones while in a Gun Free Zone at a conference dedicated to eliminating Gun Free Zones promises to establish schools as Gun Free Zone

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
tbh I hope we go through the cycle of the primary were it looked like Clinton might lose before crushing her opponent because it makes victory all the sweeter.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

no no no the guns wont be in the classrooms but the hall monitors will be packing heat to deal with bad dudes

total misrepresentation from crooked hillary

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Immortan posted:

You're either retarded or in denial, or both, because he's right.

Nope. Try again.

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Princess Di posted:

Nope. Try again.

no you

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

No, no, please, expound on why segregation is acceptable, yet again.

😒

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1j9D6rR9Do

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Princess Di posted:

Ok. You're wrong.

How many extra chromosomes do you have again? The answer is not 'potato' this time.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Helical Nightmares posted:

How many extra chromosomes do you have again? The answer is not 'potato' this time.

No extra chromosomes. Can't say the same for the special needs student bringing back the separate but equal argument. When you try to make a legitimate point, you will be worth legitimately debating.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Princess Di posted:

No extra chromosomes. Can't say the same for the special needs student bringing back the separate but equal argument. When you try to make a legitimate point, you will be worth legitimately debating.

credulously triggered newgoons out

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

as halfway crooks posted:

credulously triggered newgoons out

Don't bring up your personal psychological issues with the use of the word 'triggered'. If you would attempt to learn what people really mean when they say they are triggered by something, maybe then you would become more human than werewolf goon.

As things stand however, you are going to need some foundation and a beautician to wax your back.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
a deplorable double whammy of body negativity and otherkin shaming d&d mods pls leap to the rescue

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
paging that one with the hilarious pun on marx on his username

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
its funny because its ironic you see or maybe not but not at all indicative of a myopic tribal autism just something for the fellow pun appreciators

love a good pun

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Ok, you have made some points. No need for petty insults. So, let's get back on topic.

So, in defense of segregation, you were saying?

I'll wait.
😏

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

If you'd like your own fun preview of the next 5 months (or recap of the previous 12), try this exciting TrumpTweet template!

(Entity) said that I (policy position Trump is on record as having). Wrong!

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
segregate yourself from this thread tia

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
moonman moonman cant you see
recent regdates need to hang from trees

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trump, I assume, wants teachers packing heat in classrooms. I wonder, does this include whatever private schools his children and grandchildren have attended? If the media did anything that would've been asked of him by now. It's funny how the politicians who are so eager to abolish gun free zones spend most of their time in them.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Nichael posted:

Trump, I assume, wants teachers packing heat in classrooms. I wonder, does this include whatever private schools his children and grandchildren have attended? If the media did anything that would've been asked of him by now. It's funny how the politicians who are so eager to abolish gun free zones spend most of their time in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8sDjvv3mQ

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Princess Di posted:

Ok. You're wrong.

I really like your spirit but you can be assured that not only was nobody here reading that post and going "hmm maaaaaybe" but also the reason nobody responded for pages and pages is that he is well known for being a freaking moron.

Not too different from me really.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

as halfway crooks posted:

segregate yourself from this thread tia

As far from this thread as Princess Di is from life. Start at Alpha Centari and keep going Princess until you reach the limit of your own ego.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yup. I hope this applies to the teachers of his children and grandchildren. It's disgusting how so many of his talking points revolve around flat out endangering citizens, including children. I don't care if this is a blow out or not for Clinton, even if she wins, the fact that he gets any support is a national shame.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

Yup. I hope this applies to the teachers of his children and grandchildren. It's disgusting how so many of his talking points revolve around flat out endangering citizens, including children. I don't care if this is a blow out or not for Clinton, even if she wins, the fact that he gets any support is a national shame.

If you want to be happier, understand that none of the Kabuki theater is going to affect you personally too much (aside from things like higher monthly premiums from Obamacare). National shame? Really just go outside and stare into the darkness betwixt the stars.

We really don't loving matter a good goddamn.

The good thing about this election cycle is that bought and sold career politicians who suck the dicks of the corporate masters had mental breaks and their futures destroyed. The ashes of Jeb, Rubio and Cruz are worth the near nil possibly that Trump fucks things up.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Teachers should be armed imo. Not just with guns either. Full disclosure: i like dead kids

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

katlington posted:

Teachers should be armed imo. Not just with guns either. Full disclosure: i like dead kids

Fewer lovely kids equals fewer lovely adults.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/opinion/when-may-i-shoot-a-student.html?referer=

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I just think theyre neat

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Helical Nightmares posted:

The ashes of Jeb, Rubio and Cruz are worth the near nil possibly that Trump fucks things up.

its pretty crazy that trump pretty nonchalantly ended the bush dynasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

katlington posted:

• Locked thread