Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The summer of AIDS gaming is upon me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
https://a.pomf.cat/luyurc.webm

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

lol if you have legs

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

legs are extremely hot so i am glad to have them

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

voltcatfish posted:

*looks at your avatar*

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

voltcatfish posted:

You are obviously not a triple boom alt I see.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

legs are... good

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Lemon-Lime posted:

Colonel is making me want to reinstall Akiba's Trip because the translation is really good, but the combat in it is really bad and I've got a bunch of other things I need to finish. :(

if you reinstall it, my advice is to get an umbrella or something, something you can hit rapidly with, fight a bunch of people to get more weapons of a similar type, and have nana fuse them all together. i fused an aluminum bat that deals 88 damage into a leek with a bunch of other weapons and now it deals enough damage to almost instantly make any enemy strippable, on top of feeling much more responsive than the heavier, slower weapons, or even hand-to-hand attacks

don't bother with heavier weapons because they feel a lot worse to use, unless you want to use something ridiculous and fun like a maid cafe sign in which case if you upgrade it enough it might be worth it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That game barely sounds real.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

The Colonel posted:

if you reinstall it, my advice is to get an umbrella or something, something you can hit rapidly with, fight a bunch of people to get more weapons of a similar type, and have nana fuse them all together. i fused an aluminum bat that deals 88 damage into a leek with a bunch of other weapons and now it deals enough damage to almost instantly make any enemy strippable, on top of feeling much more responsive than the heavier, slower weapons, or even hand-to-hand attacks

don't bother with heavier weapons because they feel a lot worse to use, unless you want to use something ridiculous and fun like a maid cafe sign in which case if you upgrade it enough it might be worth it

When I last played it I was using a CRT monitor because it had the highest attack value, but yeah, it didn't make the combat very fun.

I'll take that tip if I reinstall, thanks.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I do not and will not shave my legs

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Admoon posted:

legs are... good

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

thatsmyfetish.fmv

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

hairy oni girl.jpg

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

a kitten posted:

That game barely sounds real.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

El Burbo posted:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

S2 of Hibike! Euphonium is taking great strides to stay afoot of the competitions, I guess.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wonder who's gonna FOOT the bill for the anime production, a ha ha.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

hairy oni girl.jpg

Crow is forcing me to dress as the ghost touhou when he kidnaps me and takes me to touhoucon because she wears a long dress

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

El Burbo posted:

Crow is forcing me to dress as the ghost touhou when he kidnaps me and takes me to touhoucon because she wears a long dress

Where's touhoucon I'm gonna come and take pictures

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the new episode of kiznaiver was very good

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

you know the ADTRW code commands you will post your cosplay

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Admoon posted:

Where's touhoucon I'm gonna come and take pictures

It's in California so in reality there's no way I'll be able to go over there

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think i finally fixed my catbomb problem.. was starting to really get under my skin

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Good news, it looks like I won't need to be at work all afternoon! That will give me time to play the apparently good new Doom.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

chumbler posted:

Good news, it looks like I won't need to be at work all afternoon!

same, because its sunday

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
mfw I got cheated out of e-5, again, 20 minutes ago

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

chumbler posted:

Good news, it looks like I won't need to be at work all afternoon! That will give me time to play the apparently good new Doom.

I have to train like 5 people today. I envy you.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cake Attack posted:

same, because its sunday

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

We live in a world where Wolfenstein, and Doom, were both revived and somehow ended up being good.

Here's hopin the new Quake game will follow suit.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh god only 9 days of work until I have half of June off.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

We live in a world where Wolfenstein, and Doom, were both revived and somehow ended up being good.

Here's hopin the new Quake game will follow suit.

Reboots that remember why people liked the original and just add some slight improvements and polish from experience are good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Quake is weird because quakes identity is all over the place

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Would a modern quake be a gothic shooter, a sci fi shooter again, or a pure multiplayer arena shooter

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
So the new Doom is good then?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

So the new Doom is good then?

Yes

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

El Burbo posted:

Would a modern quake be a gothic shooter, a sci fi shooter again, or a pure multiplayer arena shooter

A tactical squad based 3rd person cover shooter

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guessing they'll probably go with the 2/4 since at least two games have used that and 4 was the last one. Weird medieval grunge like the first one would be good though.
Then again online multiplayer is pretty huge so they might just go with 3 again :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

littleorv posted:

A tactical squad based 3rd person cover shooter

I just mashed words together here but I bet $100 that games have been described like this before.

• Locked thread