Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Glorious...!
I think I'm inclined to agree with Grandpa Mackie. But we'll forever be labeled Mechist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
Dadlas needs an LB20-X in case the groom gets cold feet.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

TildeATH posted:

Dadlas needs an LB20-X in case the groom gets cold feet.

Not a HAG-40?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
So who would the wedding crashers (that is to say, people who don't actually know either the bride's or groom's family and just show up to hit on the single guests) be in this scenario?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

W.T. Fits posted:

So who would the wedding crashers (that is to say, people who don't actually know either the bride's or groom's family and just show up to hit on the single guests) be in this scenario?

Elementals. :gonk:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

W.T. Fits posted:

Crabs and King Crabs.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

W.T. Fits posted:

Devlin Stone.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

And to top it off, on the big day they discover the venue was double-booked for a Gundam wedding the same day.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

W.T. Fits posted:

Unwelcome guests and the family you didn't invite to the occasion because, yeah, you're related, but you don't want a scene?

I'm pretty sure those are Shadowrunners, omae.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
This either sounds like a really good hogarth movie

Or a new pirate mission.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
A Hogarth movie about a pirate wedding. :black101:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

In my head, it's just that mission from Hitman Blood Money where you can take over as the priest, do the ceremony and then kill the groom, but with Mechs.

Which I guess is hosed up, since it's hypothetically PTN's sister's wedding, but in the future of the 80s with giant robots.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Zaodai posted:

In my head, it's just that mission from Hitman Blood Money where you can take over as the priest, do the ceremony and then kill the groom, but with Mechs.

Which I guess is hosed up, since it's hypothetically PTN's sister's wedding, but in the future of the 80s with giant robots.

What if it's just a Capellan clone of his sister, who is actually getting married somewhere else in secret?

mcjomar
Jun 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dolash posted:

And to top it off, on the big day they discover the venue was double-booked for a Gundam Robotech wedding the same day.

ftfy

I'd say the real wedding crashers would be catapults from Liao space - they're after the plates!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Olothreutes posted:

What if it's just a Capellan clone of his sister, who is actually getting married somewhere else in secret?

"what if"

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
This is a weird tangent

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Best derail yet, IMO.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

It is really easy to recognize when PTN is away from the thread. We either get massive derails or the thread gets pushed to the 4th page of threads.

That marriage better happen soon or the new Davion/Kurita state is going to invade Steiner territory or something.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

evilmiera posted:

That marriage better happen soon or the new Davion/Kurita state is going to invade Steiner territory or something.

I'll bring the dishes.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Please sneakily swap the bride & groom wedding cake toppers with appropriately painted battlemech miniatures. One clan mech and one IS mech, obviously.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Leperflesh posted:

Please sneakily swap the bride & groom wedding cake toppers with appropriately painted battlemech miniatures. One clan mech and one IS mech, obviously.

Or at least put them in a circle of equals.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Thirteen tables, 1 cake per table. That my sister made herself. She could teach Hanse a thing or two about weddings.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

And you're extra covered in case you forgot today was also your birthday!

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

PoptartsNinja posted:

Thirteen tables, 1 cake per table. That my sister made herself. She could teach Hanse a thing or two about weddings.

Did she set up the planetarypub invasions as well?

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

That's a lot of carpentry.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Tempest_56 posted:

That's a lot of carpentry.

Sounds like the end of some fairytale where her brother was cursed to run an LP unless she could craft 13 tables by hand before her wedding day.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Not that bad if you've got a good workshop. Depends on the size of the tables, but it would be a lot easier than doing the chairs.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Either way let's hope the curse specified fourteen

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Chronojam posted:

Either way let's hope the curse specified fourteen

I don't know, it'll be hard for PTN to update when one of his arms is a crow's wing.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Zaodai posted:

And you're extra covered in case you forgot today was also your birthday!

Which basically happened since today was also my aunt's birthday. My sister surprised her by putting birthday candles right in the cake, singing happy birthday, then conquering Sian.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Your sister has style.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011
I'm in it for the Grey Hunter Soviet Clanner Response fanfics.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

the JJ posted:

I'm in it for the Grey Hunter Soviet Clanner Response fanfics.

No the soviets are still going to respond, they always respond to weddings.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

Need a final decision for what I should tag as the Ostscout.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I'm not at my desktop where I can look at numbers atm, but I think 0737 Goshawk is a good choice (and is also getting targeted by others)

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Pladdicus posted:

Anything the Salamander plans to shoot.

Flying home tomorrow but I won't be in until after midnight my local time. Let youse know when I land.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 03:42 on May 23, 2016

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I am back in town, so if anyone hasn't sent orders tomorrow is the last day I'll take them. Update Wednesday, woo!

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Pladdicus posted:

I already dropped in orders firing on the David, since that's what was discussed before. If you're gonna change targets, lemme know so I can alter course as well.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Need orders for the lights and the Komodo. Don't forget to send them tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

If whoever hasn't given their orders yet, then they need to forfeit their spot, because they've HAD plenty of time to get that done. :crossarms:

• Locked thread