Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Quidam Viator posted:

No, that poo poo's EVEN BETTER for me. Look... take a look at Boosted, ok? He's like the most civil and polite variant of the Trump supporter you can imagine. Now, I want you to think of the 20-50 million RABID Trump supporters, the ones who don't just hate Hillary like Boosted does, but who think she is literally Satan. What the gently caress do you think happens to that group of people, the 38 GOP governors they elected, the state legislatures they hold, passing bills in KS, in LA, in NC... are you suffering under some delusion that they are going to just "accelerate themselves into a woodchipper" when your Hillary Clinton wank fantasy comes true, to save you the trouble?

No, they're here to stay, and they're going to get angrier, and recruit more, and cause more poo poo. And I can think of no better following act to Barack Obama than Hillary Clinton to give every American conservative a level of shrieking, motivated anger that will make 2012 look like a wet fart in a windstorm.

What is your plan for what will happen when YOUR stupid Clinton wank fantasy DOES come to pass? You ain't got poo poo.

Get the gently caress out of my thread.

TRUMP.

No where do you mention how all this anger turns into more people, and therefore more votes. Recruitment requires a logical recruitment process, not wet farting onto a computer screen. So secede from this thread.

Bend the knee to Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Princess Di posted:

No where do you mention how all this anger turns into more people, and therefore more votes. Recruitment requires a logical recruitment process, not wet farting onto a computer screen. So secede from this thread.

Energy is contagious and people will want to fit in even if that means dehumanizing yourself and bending the knee.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
man u don't need to dehumanize to support trump
he is a hero
in the classical sense
a real hero

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Joementum posted:

How does Fox find these people? He's perfect.

Wait I thought the joke was this was starnes. Is this not him?

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

man u don't need to dehumanize to support trump
he is a hero
in the classical sense
a real hero

Aww, it's sad that his antics are what passes for heroism for you.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol whos alt are urs ?
i smell the foul stench of magorian's wet sloppy oval office

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Necc0 posted:

Wait I thought the joke was this was starnes. Is this not him?

bobby hill's creepy cousin

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

lol whos alt are urs ?

thats a terrible guess

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

thats a terrible guess

hey gently caress you ne0liberal

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Baloogan posted:

lol whos alt are urs ?

Twist: It's Smoothrich

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Venom Snake posted:

trump literally pivot'd multiple times within the same sentence today and there are retards here that will claim it's a sign of adept political maneuvering

Why does that bother you?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
whatever happened to willa rogers

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

Be back later guys. I'm busy tonight looking for terrorists. It's a constant struggle.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/734485185148944384

Oh no, I spent the wonderful evening planting my tomatoes and didn't do my part to constantly struggle against terrorists. :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
temporarily ban muslims

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
mosque separatists

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

Al! posted:

whatever happened to willa rogers

people stopped arguing about obamacare over here so she went back to dailykos

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol nothing matters

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/734418964529434625

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
RE: the poll I posted earlier today where a higher % of people said they would vote for Trump than said he is qualified to be president:

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/734543302368825344

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Oct 18, 2016

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Republicans hate Hillary so much they'll support Trump which, in a way, is the greatest troll she's ever done to them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Republicans hate Hillary so much they'll support Trump which, in a way, is the greatest troll she's ever done to them.

it's kind of amazing that they're one by one humiliating themselves by crawling to the man some of whom he's called idiot liars, and he's still going to lose.

but not the Renegade, he will never bend.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

He hired Carson to do all his sleeping for him now.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Al! posted:

it's kind of amazing that they're one by one humiliating themselves by crawling to the man some of whom he's called idiot liars, and he's still going to lose.

but not the Renegade, he will never bend.

I heard he was walking down fifth avenue, someone pointed and shouted "it's him, it's the Renegade!" and the whole block erupted in cheers and applause.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Quidam Viator posted:

I'll give you a hint: there's a reason nobody in Germany named their kid Adolf after 1945. Just like a pyretic disease, where the body must be allowed to take its course and burn the body out to kill the infection, we MUST support and give full and free rein to Trump and his supporters. We must give them the rope they need to hang themselves, and of course, us with them.

So what exactly will be equivalent to the 2.5 million Soviet troops surrounding Berlin in this analogy?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

I heard he was walking down fifth avenue, someone pointed and shouted "it's him, it's the Renegade!" and the whole block pelted him with garbage and medical waste.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
save us renegade

Henry Kissinger
May 17, 2016

by Shine
I, for one, think that Woodcutter sounds better.

Pound-sign WoodcutterParty. How does this work?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

StandardVC10 posted:

So what exactly will be equivalent to the 2.5 million Soviet troops surrounding Berlin in this analogy?

Hillary cackles as she unhinges her jaw and consumes both of Trump's tiny hands in a single bite.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
lol, someone said this Quantum Visitor (I know that's not his name, but it sounds way cooler) has gone full anime villain, and I think that's an apt comparison. I feel like accelerationism is the driving motive of many anime villains, and at least half of all JRPG villains ever.

Once he was a Latin teacher. Now, embittered by unemployment, he is Quantum Visitor. Using the power of the Materia, he summons Florida elemental Trump to wreak ruin on this forsaken world, so that a better world can be built from its ashes. Or it all turns into a Boschian horrorscape, either way's good.

but seriously when your worldview is that of a lovely anime villain, you need to reevaluate your life choices.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
Heh. Nothing personnel, kid. *drops TRUMP ballot into box*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Spatula City posted:

. I feel like accelerationism is the driving motive of many anime villains, and at least half of all JRPG villains ever. . . .
but seriously when your worldview is that of a lovely anime villain, you need to reevaluate your life choices.

Various media outlets have done anyonymous polls of Trump followers to discern their motivations.

The vast majority of it is just pure juvenile spite and accellerationist burn-it-all-down shortsighted stupidity.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Various media outlets have done anyonymous polls of Trump followers to discern their motivations.

The vast majority of it is just pure juvenile spite and accellerationist burn-it-all-down shortsighted stupidity.

If I'm being honest here, a big part of Trump's appeal to me as a rational individual is a simple desire to see what happens when he's President. Regardless of whether or not he actually manages to MAGA, the next 4 years have the potential to be massively entertaining to a degree that I will draw real value from.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Spatula City posted:

lol, someone said this Quantum Visitor (I know that's not his name, but it sounds way cooler) has gone full anime villain, and I think that's an apt comparison. I feel like accelerationism is the driving motive of many anime villains, and at least half of all JRPG villains ever.

Once he was a Latin teacher. Now, embittered by unemployment, he is Quantum Visitor. Using the power of the Materia, he summons Florida elemental Drumpf to wreak ruin on this forsaken world, so that a better world can be built from its ashes. Or it all turns into a Boschian horrorscape, either way's good.

the connection between accelerationists and anime lust is fitting and hilarious.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
that's not what rational means

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx

Jewel Repetition posted:

come on, don't sugar-coat it. white conservative men are kneeling at the throne of a trust-funded pro-choice manhattan real estate developer

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jewel Repetition posted:

Why does that bother you?

the same reason flat eathers and bengazhi-ist's bother me

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Ariana Huffington, voice of a cartoon bear in the cleveland show, has something to say!

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
Arianna Huffington's rich husband left her for a man and she kept his name afterwards

And in the 70's she was Arianna Stassinopolous, a vaguely right wing anti-feminist (she wrote the book The Female Woman)

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Quick reminder that every single Huffington Post article about Trump from the past year ends with this footnote:

Huffingon Post posted:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Slate Action posted:

Quick reminder that every single Huffington Post article about Trump from the past year ends with this footnote:

Good? That seems like important context for everything he says.

• Locked thread