Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

we're going to have The Wall and a moonbase

what a time to be alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

No Mans Land 2 posted:

after the cold war ended, the CIA went in with teams and basically looted russian gold and cash reserves for all they were worth during the chaos. pillaged to the ground. it is sheer wonder that the country has recovered as much as it has in the 25 years since.

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT NML2 BELIEVES

russia broke itself when it rapidly privatized everything thanks to the retardation of yeltsin.

Darkman Fanpage fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 23, 2016

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

go post something racist so you'll get probated again. im tired of seeing your posts take up half a page every time you slobber over trump schlong

your sig is way bigger than mine son

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

He thinks the Dirty Dozen was a documentary.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

zoux posted:

Bon appetite
Is that an article, or did Jennifer mean to ask Siri about her daily reminders?

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

77%?

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
"obama is a bitch" - putin

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Only acceptable if he said it in the MK voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDW8h9kMXs

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

russia broke itself when it rapidly privatized everything thanks to the retardation of yeltsin.

lotta blame to go around ofc but uh
from 1998 lmao, you still havent caught up

http://www.thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/chrismassie/status/734832659269046274

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"after the cold war ended" implied after the soviet union collapsed. during the collapse generals and party officials were just selling or giving away anything and everything they could at fire sale prices. the CIA was there with hands out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

💯 where im standing

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

thought you weren't supposed to draw Mohammed. very offended that you linked a pic of him. how racist of you really

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
putin is a dick but the idea of russia without putin should be as frightening to you as losing your own dick

actually wait bad metaphor since a significant number of posters itt think that that is a cool and good thing to do and not at all indicative of mental health problems lmao

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

as halfway crooks posted:

the #1 reason why clinton should never be president imho is that she threw away any possibility of us-russian detente by completely abusing their willing to work with us and the un on the libya no-fly zone

Don't worry, H-dogg will just overcharge the Russians again

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
you two sure do hate capitalism and the free market, the things that made america great.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

as halfway crooks posted:

putin is a dick but the idea of russia without putin should be as frightening to you as losing your own dick

actually wait bad metaphor since a significant number of posters itt think that that is a cool and good thing to do and not at all indicative of mental health problems lmao

do you have any other dick opinions youd care to share with us apropos of absolutely nothing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we were having a nice normal conversation about Moscow Third Rome Lord of All the Slavs here and you had to bring dicks up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
h1bite my rear end

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

we were having a nice normal conversation about Moscow Third Rome Lord of All the Slavs here and you had to bring dicks up

I think it's good that the alt right posters can't go 1 day without saying probatable things.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Democrats are out of line when they call Trump supporters bigots, clearly.

It bears repeating that a man who says we should literally stop people of a certain religion from coming into this country is the nominee of the most powerful party in the United States. It's incredibly tragic.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nichael posted:

It bears repeating that a man who says we should literally stop people of a certain religion from coming into this country is the nominee of the most powerful party in the United States. It's incredibly tragic.

Quick reminder that he clarified that it was just a suggestion, you loving ingrate. You god drat poo poo head. gently caress YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Quick reminder that he clarified that it was just a suggestion, you loving ingrate. You god drat poo poo head. gently caress YOU

Only until he figures out what's going on!

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Nichael posted:

The Democrats are out of line when they call Trump supporters bigots, clearly.

only until we figure out just what the heck is going on

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nichael posted:

Only until he figures out what's going on!

I have an email out to whatsgoingon@fbi.us.gov and am waiting for a response, hopefully they get back to me soon.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
i hope it takes both his 4 year terms and then then both the 4 year terms of trump jr. to finally figure out what is going on

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Louisgod posted:

I have an email out to whatsgoingon@fbi.us.gov and am waiting for a response, hopefully they get back to me soon.

They will reply with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Louisgod posted:

Oh no! I see!

He also suggested ethnic cleansing as well!

Oh the power of suggestion! Merely suggesting something, means you never said it. Certainly.

Makes total and complete sense, if you know nothing about politics.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Marvin Gaye is alive and works for the FBI

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

AllanGordon posted:

i hope it takes both his 4 year terms and then then both the 4 year terms of trump jr. to finally figure out what is going on

you mean ivanka, since it'll finally be her turn

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Princess Di posted:

Oh no! I see!

He also suggested ethnic cleansing as well!

Oh the power of suggestion! Merely suggesting something, means you never said it. Certainly.

Makes total and complete sense, if you know nothing about politics.

illegals aren't an ethnicity. very racist to imply that only mexicans can be illegals.

obviously the policy towards sending the illegals back is blind to race/religion/gender

it's 2016 after all

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

AllanGordon posted:

illegals aren't an ethnicity. very racist to imply that only mexicans can be illegals.

obviously the policy towards sending the illegals back is blind to race/religion/gender

it's 2016 after all

how would you identify them to send them all back

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Goetta posted:

Marvin Gaye is alive and works for the FBI
Just wait until Trump is president and all the Gayes are out of a job.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

baw posted:

how would you identify them all to send them back

im not an expert or anything but I'd target the home depot parking lots first

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Taking a page from Robyn, Trump's QUOTE OF THE DAY

quote:

“I’ve been successful with your girlfriend, I’ll tell you that. A.J., I won your girlfriend. You know it, she knows it, and everybody knows it.”

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-brags-about-loving-another-guy-s-girlfrie-1761008759

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ImxY6hnfA

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Can't say I'm super surprised to see Trumpists overlap considerably with Putin apologists, almost like there's this curious tendency to gravitate toward authoritarianism and strongman leaders within nationalists even though each strain of nationalism's own "my country #1" principles are obviously mutually exclusive with each other? I'm guessing the promise of detente as compared to "that neocon warhawk Hillary" is the usual alt-right grab-bag of letting Ukraine be Russia's "sphere of influence" puppet and joining in on the bombing of anyone anti-Assad in Syria on the grounds that they're all ISIS.

Honestly though, I can't see Trump delivering on those alt-right fantasies simply because he doesn't seem to have this elaborate alternative foreign policy theory down. His broad statements and vague references to strength and winning can be interpreted any-which-way, and unless he has a strongly ideological foreign policy team ready for his transition to office he'll probably just end up absorbing some Neocons from within the Republican party that's begun to bow to him. Unless you're pinning all your hopes on Manafort's connection to Yanukovych or something.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i don't like it when the trump people try and justify their actions as the right thing to do.

trump doesn't give a gently caress about the right thing to do, he is gonna do the right thing for america. anyone not born in america (and people born too recently in america) do not matter, we shouldn't be concerned with them at all. trump is finally gonna use the power america holds as the world's military superpower to force the world to be okay with their exploitation. there will probably be violent responses to this but who cares? we're america, we win wars. kill them, take their resources, only the strong survive.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

AllanGordon posted:

im not an expert or anything but I'd target the home depot parking lots first

I think that this guy might be a little bit racist!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
I need more of Newt "I hosed a shitload of prostitutes and made them cry" Gingrich criticizing Bill Clinton for cheating on his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

somebody's doing the cucking

• Locked thread