Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Countblanc posted:

lol, the character has masculine qualities

You mean motherly :pervert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

PerrineClostermann posted:

You mean motherly :pervert:

jesus christ just stop

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

Countblanc posted:

hey OP, please add https://www.twitch.tv/moonmoon_ow to the streaming section of the OP. he's on seagull's stream a lot as Roadhog but he streams late night EST too.

Just FYI though, he's just Seagull's friend and not a pro competitive player or anything (AFAIK)

Follow That Fish!
Mar 8, 2007
Chaser of the stray sea-life, clad in a trench and a fedora.

Atoramos posted:

Just found out Torbjorn's "Don't get caught with your beard in the letterbox!" is actually a real Swedish saying (Skägget i brevlådan) which translates directly. Since it was already the best line in the entire game I didn't think it could get any better, but here we are.

edit: Quoting Reddit

Idk if someone already pointed this out, but ever noticed how Torbjörn's recolored skins are named a bit differently? They are how the colors are spelled in Swedish.

This game has way too many cool little details.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

3 more hours!

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Hughmoris posted:

Is that random hero match mode going to be in at launch? Never tried it during beta but wish I had.

Blizzard would be stupid not to since there's probably going to be people who are playing for the first time and having a mode that throws out a random hero is a good way for people to learn how to use them and experiment with unusual team structures.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it'd be really sad if I died in a car accident on the way home

because my family would miss me

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im glad this game is almost out

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
or at least we'll see a bunch of servers down blizz is literally hitler posts, whichever

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
It's the 24th and i'm awake and it's not out why bliz

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

anime was right posted:

or at least we'll see a bunch of servers down blizz is literally hitler posts, whichever

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Emalde posted:

There has been months of buffer time, not even counting the immediate 2 weeks before the game launched where the mass public got their hands on things. We're well past "unprecedented", though the spread of genres in such a short time is probably landmark in some way :v:

I was referring to specifically the amount of rule 34 out for an unreleased game as being unprecedented. I think that's a pretty safe bet.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

totalnewbie posted:

Just FYI though, he's just Seagull's friend and not a pro competitive player or anything (AFAIK)

yeah, he's some weird in-between where he's been on various community promo events like the FGC's wednesday night fights thing the other week + the thing tonight and is part of the "competitive OW players" group, but isnt like on a team atm

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Eonwe posted:

[

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Eonwe posted:

Forum heroes never die

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Follow That Fish! posted:

Idk if someone already pointed this out, but ever noticed how Torbjörn's recolored skins are named a bit differently? They are how the colors are spelled in Swedish.

This game has way too many cool little details.

Lúcio's not-frog and not-hockey skins are also their respective color names in Portuguese

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 21:21 on May 23, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

It's the 24th and i'm awake and it's not out why bliz

its because you live in bizarro kiwi time instead of in god's own timezones

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Eonwe posted:

You also wouldn't get to play Overwatch :saddowns:

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Glad my boxed copy came today instead of the usual Tuesday, I can Mei-by get some noobs to chill out with my like 10+ hours of Mei expertise (it's no big deal)

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Please allow me to play the game.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

You also wouldn't get to play Overwatch :saddowns:

Actually, Overwatch released last week in heaven :angel:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

5 minutes into the game the colours start hurting your eyes and you realise you're in hell playing battleborn

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Fellatio del Toro posted:

yay :unsmith:

Help Im Alive posted:

5 minutes into the game the colours start hurting your eyes and you realise you're in hell playing battleborn
noo :smith:

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

When this.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Help Im Alive posted:

a fate worse than death

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
wow, apparently they put in an easter egg, if you input the Konami Code at the login screen it loads you into a custom game!

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Zorodius posted:

wow, apparently they put in an easter egg, if you input the Konami Code at the login screen it loads you into a custom game!
I hate myself because I really want to try this even though I know it's a ruse.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Do it on the playoverwatch page.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Eonwe posted:

Please do not crash into any Blizz servers. Thanks.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Perfect time for this game to come out cause my girlfriend moved to the other side of the country and I have nothing else to do between applying for jobs and crying!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Strawberry Panda posted:

Perfect time for this game to come out cause my girlfriend moved to the other side of the country and I have nothing else to do between applying for jobs and crying!

You won't need a girlfriend anymore friend.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Strawberry Panda posted:

good news this game has many waifus to fill the deep void in your heart

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Strawberry Panda posted:

i hope you get a job, get to be with your girlfriend, and get to play overwatch all together soon

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Strawberry Panda posted:

Sever. Play more Overwatch.

Tiggs
Aug 11, 2002

Strawberry Panda posted:

Heroes Never Cry.

Troutz
Apr 10, 2016
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/retailers-discount-battleborn-as-overwatch-prepare/1100-6440074/

Bargainbinborn

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Help Im Alive posted:

Pretty scary creepypasta

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

You have so many waifus to choose from and you're crying about real women?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Does anyone else get motion sickness from watching Overwatch videos/streams? I can't even get through a ten-minute video without feeling mildly ill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colt Cannon
Aug 11, 2000

Here is hoping that Blizzard can have a non-toxic community in this game.