Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Selachian posted:

I know *I* always tell my wife right away about any dreams about canoodling with strange women!

Is that so surprising? Do you also mutter about her bad driving, but allow her to take the car anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Andorra posted:

How about now?

That's a bit better, yeah.

F Minus

Mary Worth

Is "Everyone else is wrong and just jealous because they're not as great as you" really the best advice to give here?

Rex Morgan MD

"I need you to help me dig a hole. Abbey has complicated our lives for the last time, Sarah."

Secret Agent X-9

"Lesson 1: Never interrupt me!"

Apartment 3-G

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Pickles

Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog

Wallace the Brave

Dadding Badly

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chimeric posted:

Dadding Badly

It's truly impressive to be the worst baby-related comic strip ever posted in this thread.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Trent posted:

It's truly impressive to be the worst baby-related comic strip ever posted in this thread.

Oh, god drat it.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Some people just like to watch other suffer.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Actually, it's good. I'm not saying that ironically, I enjoy Daddy Whatever It's Called

The dogs have a reason to hate vets in this universe, since they have repeatedly and emphatically denied consent for those procedures.

Ballard Street

I GIVE UP. THE DOGS WERE BAD ENOUGH, BUT NOW MEN ARE BEING REPLACED BY FURNITURE, AND I KNOW YOU STILL WON'T LISTEN TO ME. FINE, ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE AS AN ARMCHAIR OR WHATEVER.

flavor.flv fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 23, 2016

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Trent posted:

So Marvin has never been posted in this thread?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Johnny Walker posted:

Mary Worth

Is "Everyone else is wrong and just jealous because they're not as great as you" really the best advice to give here?
They're not lacking! You shouldn't be hanging out with your loving professor like that! Meet some people your own loving age!

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Evil Mastermind posted:

They're not lacking! You shouldn't be hanging out with your loving professor like that! Meet some people your own loving age!
Hell, it's not even an age thing, it's a "your professor" thing. If you were an older student constantly hanging out with a professor that was younger than you people would still suspect something was up. Don't hang out with your professors.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Tiggum posted:

Why does she have a single bed?

That's a queen size, but Reddick is a terrible artist and can't keep proportions consistent.

Hang on, Carina! I've dislocated your shoulder and wrist!

Green Intern fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 23, 2016

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Trent posted:

Oh, Baby why did you have to say that

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Pogo (May 26, 1958)

Peanuts: Year Five (December 2-5, 1954)

EasyEW fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 24, 2016

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Schultz had a point, but not the one he wanted: a mere axe in the head is too quick and easy.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Charlez Schultz was a whiny baby. When Lynn was planning to kill off the dog in Foob because all the other characters had been aging in real time and it didn't make sense for a sheepdog to still be around after 20 years, he wrote her a letter threatening to kill off Snoopy that same week just to overshadow it.

He was the Brooke of his day.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Way to ignore floorball, ringette, rink bandy and several other niche sports Ripley :argh:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kennel posted:

Way to ignore floorball, ringette, rink bandy and several other niche sports Ripley :argh:

Also bloodracing, whiffle stick, and queefball.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

RandomFerret posted:

Charlez Schultz was a whiny baby. When Lynn was planning to kill off the dog in Foob because all the other characters had been aging in real time and it didn't make sense for a sheepdog to still be around after 20 years, he wrote her a letter threatening to kill off Snoopy that same week just to overshadow it.

Lynn, you could have saved us all...

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

RandomFerret posted:

Now let's not say things we can't take back. Or that Brooke will use as stroke material.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

RandomFerret posted:

should have called the bluff

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Johnny Walker posted:

Mary Worth

But, isn't saying that they're lacking in something attacking them, thus making yourself the one that truly lacks something?

Also cool, we're going for the "Mary Worth says it's totally fine to be best buds with those in a position of authority over you" plot.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Darthemed posted:

Imagine the 'some gizmo!' strips Watterson would have turned out in the tablet age.

Honestly, he'd probably have done some pretty perceptive strips about "free-to-play" mobile games.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

RandomFerret posted:

You take every word of that back.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Oh, Baby why did you have to say that

Given the number of requests posted today, I proudly present...

OH BABY!!!!!

History may call me a monster for this, but I regret nothing.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Classic Dinette Set contains no babies.

Working Daze mentions kids, contains no babies.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix contains kids, contains no babies.

WindyMan
Mar 21, 2002

Respect the power of the wind

Odonata posted:

Given the number of requests posted today, I proudly present...

OH BABY!!!!!

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!

Esplanade posted:

And most of them still work with a slight spelling change.

Right on.

Rarebit Fiend (click for huge)

Outbursts of Everett True

And He Did.

Guess If They Are Married!

Whoops Sisters

Illustrating Webster

Guess if they are Married.

Good Time Guy (click for big)

Dave’s Delicatessen (click for big)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Mopsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ26yStGPMU&t=39s]

Feiffer (click for big)

Jaf

Wee Pals (click for big)

Mr. Tweedy

Andy Capp (click for big)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

When did pluggers morph from blue collar, salt of the earth types to elderly shitheads (hi mom!)?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Odonata posted:

OH BABY!!!!!

Truly better than that other terrible thing, since I can at least enjoy how awful it is, although admittedly I can scarcely imagine the bar being any lower.

WindyMan posted:

ABORT ABORT ABORT
:catstare:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Trent posted:

Truly better than that other terrible thing, since I can at least enjoy how awful it is, although admittedly I can scarcely imagine the bar being any lower.

:catstare:

Realy? Can't imagine it? HAHAHAHAHA

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh god our dark past is coming back to haunt us! :gonk:

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

Oh god our dark past is coming back to haunt us! :gonk:

Waiting for somebody to post that English soccer comic with the mullets. Remember when they said you could join the fan club to get some naughty drawings of the female lead? And then a goon tried it and they were like, "Yeah... we're not doing that anymore, but thanks for asking."

:allears: Memories.

She's not doing a very good job of hiding her boner under her shirt.

Luann

The less you know about him the better. You can fill in all the blanks yourself and make him your perfect object to love from afar!

The Amazing Spider-Man

Oh, Spidey. You're the greatest. :downs:

Sally Forth

Wuh oh. Time to google "nanowrimo" and see if you can get some tips.

The Heart of Juliet Jones

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Eve is going to charm this reluctant leech with all sorts of small town goings-on, I imagine.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Realy? Can't imagine it? HAHAHAHAHA

How do you post the worst comic strip and your example isn't the one where the guy creeps outside the women's bathroom to hit on exiting ladies? It's almost topical even!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Spider-Man is the hero we deserve

Also look at those shittily drawn spiders! :allears:

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

Julet Esqu posted:

Waiting for somebody to post that English soccer comic with the mullets. Remember when they said you could join the fan club to get some naughty drawings of the female lead? And then a goon tried it and they were like, "Yeah... we're not doing that anymore, but thanks for asking."

:allears: Memories.

Were you referring to the low res adventures of Boy Haircut?

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

That's the one!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

:zoomed:

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Heathcliff

Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Judge Parker

9 Chickweed Lane

Pibgorn Wahoo Terminal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I am saving all of those and the next motherfucker to insult Charles Schultz will make me post all of them.

• Locked thread