Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
That poor tiny man :(

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Their flashing tongues, spitting out blood and poison.
Fun Shoe
Coin big

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
man small

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ak Gara posted:

That poor tiny man :(

Did you see his cool red sports car tho? And a scooter, shopping cart, and dumpster. Dude is living the high life.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Yea, I mean, goddamn even I own a truck but I don't have my own dumpster or cart.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Canemacar posted:

Cool comic, but I don't really get the message. If you're depressed, reading stories about dark, depressing poo poo isn't going to lift you up or make you feel better.

A bit late, but I think the point is that some people are down too deep to be lifted up but your average story. You need something that reaches down to where they are before they can start being raised up to the same level everyone else is.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Vicissitude posted:

A bit late, but I think the point is that some people are down too deep to be lifted up but your average story. You need something that reaches down to where they are before they can start being raised up to the same level everyone else is.

I remember when I was in a point of my life where I was prone to getting depressed... When it came I would just wallow in it, and that ended up bringing me out of it(either I realized out stupid I was being, or I just started having fun trying to be as much of a sad sack as possible).

I can but the premise of that carton, even if something about it still bugs the hell out of me.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad I'm awesome

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm glad I'm awesome

I'm glad you are, too

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm glad I'm awesome

Fake it till you make it

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I'm happy you're doing better :)

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

She has the look of someone that has stared too long through the gates of hell.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Yeah well duh, it's man's best friend not "girlfriend's best friend"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://vine.co/v/iDFnUKPen7t

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LOL, if anyone had ever done that in my mom's house they would never see poptarts again.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I just started re-watching Stardust Crusaders over the weekend, and upon typing that out realized this is a honeypot.

WRYYYY

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Definitely won't be a picture from 2am where they slink to the kitchen, remove the knives, and eat the Pop-Tart remains anyway.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Definitely won't be a picture from 2am where they slink to the kitchen, remove the knives, and eat the Pop-Tart remains anyway.

It's more likely that the box is already empty

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I always liked unfrosted pop tarts better than the frosted ones :shrug: The frosted ones are too sweet, and don't go as well with tea.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I always liked unfrosted pop tarts better than the frosted ones :shrug: The frosted ones are too sweet, and don't go as well with tea.

You monster.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

There's always one motherfucker

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

I put peanut butter between unfrosted ones to make toasted PB&J when I feel like my heart must be stopped.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Today I learned that someone who eats pop tarts is concerned with how sweet they are

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It's nice to see you grandma here are your pop tarts unfrosted naturally and your tea

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hit or miss Clitoris posted:

I put peanut butter between unfrosted ones to make toasted PB&J when I feel like my heart must be stopped.

:aaa: You're a damned genius. A GENIUS! I'm trying this tomorrow.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Watch out or you're going to end up with "lymphedema from cancer" causing your body to swell up if you eat so much crap.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I thought poptarts were just a cardboard vessel for flavoured sugar? If you're not going to eat them for the sweetness, just don't eat them. Go eat a scone or biscuit instead.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

i bet the pop tart kid probably has lynched stuffed animals in his room

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o750kcWVlY1rkzk4w.mp4#_=_

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

What's funny is that she doesn't look like she's got much cause to be picky.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

That's kind of an improvement

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

His nose hasn't been broken and he still has all of his incisors. Clearly hasn't been punched in the face yet.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

having never played and dark souls that made very little sense, as funny as it was. Can someone explain?
I think the red guy was an invader to someone else's game?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

I think those guys stuck their head in his butt at the end. That was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

Meskhenet posted:

having never played and dark souls that made very little sense, as funny as it was. Can someone explain?
I think the red guy was an invader to someone else's game?

The red guy is invading someone else's game to kill them for a reward. Or just for fun.

In that specific area, in that spot (and a few others, but that's the most obvious spot), there is an option to 'Dunk head in wax', which protects you from an environmental hazard.

The host of the game (I'm assuming it's the buttguy) is using a glitch to expose their butt.
They have summoned three friends. Normally friends appear as white or gold phantoms, but there's an item that lets you look normal when you've been summoned.
The friends have dressed themselves up as enemies common to the area.

I think that's about it.

• Locked thread