Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

FabioClone posted:

Has Hillary even had one decent meme this election? Clearly unqualified to be president.

Trump!

Dude.

How can you forget "Chillin' in Cedar Rapids"?

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/622968675612651520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That meme is as lame as her presidency would be. Fortunately, we don't have to worry about such things, since she would have to be chillin' pretty hard to make hell freeze over.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Baloogan posted:

“We have rights, you know! Our Voice Will Be Heard!” screeched a small mushroom.

The last of the burnie people tittered and squeeked for a moment before breaking into a chant “recount! recount! recount!”

Christie rolled his eyes, opened the cage, grabbed the nearest mushroom and shoved it into his voluminous mouth.

seriously baloogan, this is cool and good, and you should post more, so maybe take a break from referring to people as "c**t" and "n****r" and "ne0liberal" for a while so you're not constantly probated?

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

agreed I've enjoyed all of Baloogan's posts itt.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

This thread has 1000 more views than the Clinton one. Basically the election is already over.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'll toxx so i'll be happy about a single thing when trump wins

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

i'll toxx so i'll be happy about a single thing when trump wins

this guy, this guy right here, he needs a tower

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

Has Hillary even had one decent meme this election? Clearly unqualified to be president.

Trump!

I liked
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

seriously baloogan, this is cool and good, and you should post more, so maybe take a break from referring to people as "c**t" and "n****r" and "ne0liberal" for a while so you're not constantly probated?

ya have to post from the heart! otherwise there is no emotional content in the posts. without the rude and offensive you miss all this heavenly glory

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Baloogan posted:

I liked
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wtf did they ban you and then make you IK?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we crucified a king 2000 years ago

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and he rose again
hungover

without his avatar >_< and a tower

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

ya have to post from the heart! otherwise there is no emotional content in the posts. without the rude and offensive you miss all this heavenly glory

Stay gold, Baloogan. Don't let them bring you down.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

L-Boned posted:

We will need Russia when it is basically the United States, Russia, India that have to lead The Final Crusade - Baghdadi Boogaloo

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Donald J. Trump and the Last Crusade

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump storms through his ship. The USS Trump is a Perry class long range patrol ship, roughly a mile long and shaped like a flattened cigar. Her compliment varies based on the mission she is assigned, less crew means less consumables are needed along with more room for consumables.

The USS Trump is docked at space station Gingrich. Most starships are cigar shaped, and require servicing to components all along their length. Essentially the cigar shape of the ship entirely penetrates the space station, lengthwise. Dockworkers call this style of docking, where a cigar shape entirely penetrates the station, a “Clinton”

But no one remembers who or what a “Clinton” is.

Capt. Trump mutters to himself “I don’t need a stinking science officer” as he activates a turbolift to take him to the quarterdeck to meet the new officers and crew.

He arrives at a chaotic scene, dozens and dozens of new crew are boarding the ship. Crewmen offer the customary salute as well as the deep bow. Being the captain, as well as the living embodiment of the god emperor has a few perks.

Looking across the quarterdeck, he spots the bright white of another officer’s uniform. And what an officer! Her regulation-length blond hair catches the bright lights of the airlock. Looking flawless in her dress whites she catches Capt. Trump’s eye; and gives her new captain a nod and hurries over to present herself.

“Permission to come aboard, sir?” along with a salute

“Granted, welcome aboard...“ Capt. Trump pauses for a moment to take a look at the packet of orders she offered.

“Lieutenant Megyn Kelly, new Science Officer!”

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Sitting in the luxurious captain's chair in the combat information center deep within the core of the USS Trump, Capt. Trump looks over the monitors. Engineering, Security, Tactical, Navigation all reporting in at 100%. Medical hasn’t reported in, but Capt. Trump knows that Dr. Carson simply isn’t awake to report to the CIC.

He keys the ship wide intercom, the thousand plus crew of the USS Trump pause a moment to listen to their Captain.

“MAGA!” started the traditional blessing, even though Earth and America were both lost to time. ‘America’ had become a word denoting the best of society. The ideals that guided the formation of their star empire, summed up in a word.

“maga” whispered the crew, at all their stations. It was a great honor to be addressed by an incarnation of Trump, and for the most part the galactic empire was just. People lived, died, hosed much like they did back when the Earth existed and orbited Sol. The early history of the Galactic Empire is shrouded in the mists of time, but from what the historians can glean the Empire was formed after the Earth was unified in political ecstasy. A great man destroyed the nation states with words, not violence.

Linguistic kill shots toppled the empires of the day, hard truths replaced fabricated lies. Men were men again. And women were women. And America was Great Again! Not just America, but the world was made Great. And the peoples of Earth looked upwards to the stars, and collectively wished the stars would be Made Great.

There were some dissenters from the great new order. The Renegades fled the Earth, still searching furtively for a leader. And the Libertarians lead by the Pirate King McAfee were among those who refused the new order.

Capt. Trump continued, “Our mission is simple, we will embark on a mission to explore the universe, and try again to find intelligent alien life.”

“Many of the existing crew know of our successes, we recently found the last of the burnie people. We have fought the libertarian pirates. We have parleyed with the Renegades. Our mission remains unchanged. We are the first line of defense the Galactic Empire has, we are the tip of the spear! MAGA!” Capt. Trump roared

“Maga!” was heard across the ship. Trump shut down the ship wide intercom and turned his attention to the ongoing undocking operations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
boosted get me a fuckin tower before i come over there and teach you the meaning of cuck

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Baloogan posted:

boosted get me a fuckin tower before i come over there and teach you the meaning of cuck

this man deserves a tower

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Baloogan should get a tower that gets a little shorter every time he says cuck imo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my tower just got 10 ft taller

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Vince Foster trending on twitter. Even as a Trump loyalist, I totally underestimated his social media game.

:smugdon:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Baloogan posted:

pro reference rip

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
don
ald trump
is more than you'll stump
because hill
ary clinton is more
than i can let by
or not
bernie's been bought
just follow the day

follow the day and reach for the Don!!

texasmed
May 27, 2004
I watched this episode on Trump's plane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF1JDNOLaYg it's amazing. Pretty sure this guy can do whatever he sets his mind to.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

texasmed posted:

I watched this episode on Trump's plane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF1JDNOLaYg it's amazing. Pretty sure this guy can do whatever he sets his mind to.

get this man a tower. welcome friend.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i have faced to bloodshed and dehumanized myself to trump. now give me that sweet tower

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I can report firsthand that the tower feels really good

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
This isn't Bernie's America. Towers are not given, towers are earned. MAGA!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

This just in: Natives don't give a poo poo about political correctness, 9 out of 10 Indians are unconcerned with the Washington Redskins team name.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tem8WX-71fE

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
let's do this

TRUMP!

:suicide:

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Drake's really let himself go

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

The Kingfish posted:

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
liquid hot maga

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

i have faced to bloodshed and dehumanized myself to trump. now give me that sweet tower

How'd this guy get over the wall?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you based Don :toxx:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

The Kingfish posted:

Sharkface
Apr 20, 2002
that tower thing is pretty cool, i'd like one of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Towers do not display in the app that I use but I deserve one nonetheless for my contributions to the fields of psychohistory, Trumpology, and chronomancy. Give tower. MAGA.

• Locked thread