Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Minrad posted:

:same:

I already thought of the twitch copy paste

I have no skill
I cannot aim
I have one main
Mccree's his name

Having no skill
Is not a sin,
Throw the flash
Right-click to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

I had a really great game this morning where my team would get control of the objective and then walk away to go fight guys elsewhere. We lost control of it.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Irradiation posted:

Zarya is the exact opposite of someone who's better at higher levels.

If played well on a decent team Zarya is actually "A good champ" (tm)

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Why is it the worst player on a winning team is always the unsolicited gg or even worse "ez"

I'm pretty sure people do this specifically when they do play like poo poo. Way easier to get a rise out of others.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Junkrats ult explosion radius needs to be made smaller,

hmm yes an ult that can be negated fully from range with proper awareness (listening for the tell from junkrat) or countered with a variety of tools (heroes never die, for example) needs a nerf

i dont even main junkrat but cmon now

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie posted:

Having overwatch info on browser all day at work hasn't been the best on my productivity.

Yeah i drive around for work, and before and after every stop while parked I catch up on this and the chill thread. been a good day

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

If played well on a decent team Zarya is actually "A good champ" (tm)

I never said she was bad. She is far better when played against people who dont know what they're up against.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
tfw you fascilitate the teamkill with zarya's ult but the loving ninja gets potg =/

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Dr. Carwash posted:

I'm pretty sure people do this specifically when they do play like poo poo. Way easier to get a rise out of others.

Definitely this. The only time someone is going to troll with gg/ez etc. is when they are at the bottom of the scorecard.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Dr. Carwash posted:

Every single player who has done this so far has been playing Reaper. Every single one.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Irradiation posted:

I never said she was bad. She is far better when played against people who dont know what they're up against.

Catching noobs grouped up with her blackhole ultimate is amazing. Can swing a whole round.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hoodwinker posted:

Every single player who has done this so far has been playing Reaper. Every single one.

edgelords gotta edgelord

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Rafza posted:

hmm yes an ult that can be negated fully from range with proper awareness (listening for the tell from junkrat) or countered with a variety of tools (heroes never die, for example) needs a nerf

i dont even main junkrat but cmon now

An ult that can climb walls and drop down on some maps with little chance to stop it yes

Adonis Gunther
Mar 11, 2011

Probably a repost but this is the kind of art I have been wanting to see more of:

http://imgur.com/a/An8Nz

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

An ult that can climb walls and drop down on some maps with little chance to stop it yes

It's almost like

situational awareness matters

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Played all morning and afternoon and not a single pub picked Mei :wtc:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Hoodwinker posted:

It's almost like

situational awareness matters

Yea it's great and

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Hoodwinker posted:

i wish i could change my ps4 name so i could be xXD347H_L0RD420Xx since i enjoy being reaper despite how silly he is

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
I can't decide what hero I like because everytime I start doing well with one I then start doing bad. Help!

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

It's pretty easy to just shoot the tire and completely negate it. If the Junkrat catches you around a corner or in a confined space it's more your fault.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Yea it's great and

Move away from areas with blind turns and don't cluster up with your team when you know it's coming? Do you want me to play the game for you too?

Ahhpple
Dec 18, 2011

Irradiation posted:

Counterpoint: at the level of play where people shoot zarya barriers nonstop the zarya player will likely have poor aim and not be able to make use of the energy, and teams dont communicate so nobody will follow up on a black hole. Skilled teams will be more organized and zarya will be able to save her teammates from getting mccree'd and stuff like that, and theyre coordinated enough to put her ultimate to better use

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

hanzo, genji, widowmaker with grappling hook, mei with icewall, pharah can fly and drop missiles from above, dva can fly temporarily , lucio can wallrun temporarily

the point is you should be more aware of the entire map since there are a ton of different ways to get in/out of an area, a junkrat ult is not much different except its faster and smaller, but it also blows up in one hit

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

"Brings tears to me eyes"

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

It sounds like you aren't very good at this game

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Soldier76 is a goddamn beast if you keep in him in mid range as a support instead of a front line attacker.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Jinh posted:

"Brings tears to me eyes"

Hell I am taking advantage of it all the way to the bank. That is like the most minor issue facing the game right now anyway

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The game has almost no issues.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

My issue with this game is that I can't play it at work.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Hell I am taking advantage of it all the way to the bank. That is like the most minor issue facing the game right now anyway

minor enough to be the first thing in your post about why the game is unpolished, lmao

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

MacheteZombie posted:

Definitely this. The only time someone is going to troll with gg/ez etc. is when they are at the bottom of the scorecard.

I've been thowing "gg close" every game we win. I'm typically the medal winner in every game. Most have been very one-sided.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Zikan posted:

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Rafza posted:

minor enough to be the first thing in your post about why the game is unpolished, lmao

I could make a longer list and rank them, but i'd have to put pictures of dicks in between each item to keep you engaged heh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Zikan posted:

That I'm not actually DVa or Junkrat or Reinhardt or Mei breaks my heart.

DoctorJones posted:

I've been thowing "gg close" every game we win. I'm typically the medal winner in every game. Most have been very one-sided.

I'm guilty of it too. Typically as the team carrier :smug:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
Why is Zenyatta so bad god damnit I love him and I want him to be better.

Yes I'm terrible sure, I know this but Zenyatta is still way too weak. Make his health armor you idiots!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I could make a longer list and rank them, but i'd have to put pictures of dicks in between each item to keep you engaged heh

What a fantastic point, really proven yourself as someone with a strong grasp of the games mechanics.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

MacheteZombie posted:

What a fantastic point, really proven yourself as someone with a strong grasp of the games mechanics.

Also a strong mastery of dicks heh

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

radical, nice to know that when you get told to get gud you can't really respond without a dick joke

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
Stop posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Please someone tell me how to play Zenyatta so I don't feel so ineffective. Plz no comedy option "pick a better support"