Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Technically the word is Ppeppero, but that's pretty much a Korean copy of Pocky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Pretty sure Lotte got sued by the company that make Pocky.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

im not actually korean

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

!b pocky_game

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

!b pocky_game

uh...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
@Futaba Anzu: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54702928 pocky_game

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

There's still six days left for this event gosh

https://twitter.com/sake_hoiruyaki/status/725342972783394818

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Sylphid posted:

If an idol isn't honest with herself, how can she inspire others on stage? Tsundere idols are okay, but people come see idols for their wonderful smiles and cheerful dancing. How can people trust the idol industry if it's full of idols who are not honest?

:colbert: that sort of honesty would probably be professionally destructive, so it's fine~

also, like, a fairly integral part of the tsundere bit is being dishonest with yourself. otherwise, it's an act which is just a different flavor of dishonest.

but more importantly, i can't find a good smilie, so enjoy this smilie-smiliee :smilie:
Also this entirely unrelated image
http://twitter.com/kyokuto016/status/734371956963868672

Moldy Taxes posted:

There's still six days left for this event gosh

That must be hell for anyone trying to tier, huh?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

In fact, let's get this out of the way.

Never seen or read the following.
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
GTO
NGE
TTGL

Same. Also, Dragonball (any).

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
You know, when I started following Sunshine, I didn't realize that Dia and Maru would be completely insane. But then again, everyone comes off as being somewhat neurotic in the drama CDs.

Chill la Chill posted:

https://www.facebook.com/hanayosecretlyrunsisis/videos/1725318007725107/

I want this to be real. :negative: Yoyo's Bizarre Delusions would be the best animes.

This is horrid and I regret wasting my time watching this. I mean, come on, Ruby should be cast as Okuyasu, not Koichi.

Also, Yoshiko is secretly Nico's aunt in my mind because that gives me something familiar to cling to in the strange new world of Sunshine and explains why they are pretty much the same.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Who's going to be first on the Aqours av train?

While naming these files, I discovered that I know the names of 6/9 of the Aqours girls.

After some consideration I've decided to call dibs on Hanamaru

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Daxing Dan posted:

You know, when I started following Sunshine, I didn't realize that Dia and Maru would be completely insane. But then again, everyone comes off as being somewhat neurotic in the drama CDs.

This is horrid and I regret wasting my time watching this. I mean, come on, Ruby should be cast as Okuyasu, not Koichi.

Also, Yoshiko is secretly Nico's aunt in my mind because that gives me something familiar to cling to in the strange new world of Sunshine and explains why they are pretty much the same.

I had a good feeling about Dia when she jumped into the pool to try to show Chika how to dance properly in the first music video. Mari and Maru were the real surprises though, as well as Chika's brand of crazy which differentiates her from Honoka a bit.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Milli posted:

Also that convo from pages ago about people who are fans of the VAs as well, it's me, I'm that terrible fan

:hfive:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Moldy Taxes posted:

After some consideration I've decided to call dibs on Hanamaru

I too will post once I decide if they shall replace Maki.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I dunno who any of Sunshine are.

Don't know their voices either.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Next season you shall.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Indeed.

Though then again I prefer watching idol anime all at once...

On the other hand...

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

We'll cross that bridge when we get there. You still have CG S2 to livepost.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Speaking of voices, I couldn't really hear it in the event commu, but on Yuka's card she really does sound 100% Akari. Weird.

Also hey, another overheat card, although it's called something different.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I leave to sleep for the night. I leave you cute things until I return.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Good morning!

https://twitter.com/tomnegi/status/734370846806925312

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Currently I'm ~11k above my closest friendslist competitor. Good place for now, but I'm sure they'll catch up soon.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Somehow I'm currently in the top 50k for SS's event. that will probably change since 4x is out.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sonata Mused posted:

Somehow I'm currently in the top 50k for SS's event. that will probably change since 4x is out.

The main burst for that is over already so you're doing pretty well. Still the toughest token event yet, though.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

I finally fell out of top 10k after a few days of not worrying about stamina. I'm glad I got that early lead. The high score rankings are insane this time, though. I guess having a relatively easy to FC event song shows how many people have full SSR teams.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Polsy posted:

The main burst for that is over already so you're doing pretty well. Still the toughest token event yet, though.

Like the last event, I can't help but feel partially responsible due to using all those energy drinks at the beginning.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Is it? It doesn't feel that bad at all, although I think maybe 50k hit 10kpts a day or two earlier than I would've expected. Hell, I feel like I fall far fewer places when I'm sleeping, even. Although I guess considering the last event, that's not really saying terribly much.

Hell, 150 pts free is actually giving more than +30 stamina, since that works out to ~3 master plays, which would be 54 or so…

Christmas Cake posted:

I finally fell out of top 10k after a few days of not worrying about stamina. I'm glad I got that early lead. The high score rankings are insane this time, though. I guess having a relatively easy to FC event song shows how many people have full SSR teams.

I am perpetually disappointed I didn't grab a screenshot when my score and point ranks were almost the same. I mean, not that 58k is good at all, but it was novel. Although now that I'm looking, I'm still inside of 100k, which is pretty amazing. still can't not gently caress up sliders

Sonata Mused posted:

I've managed to stay in the same spot more or less throughout, although I did hammer out a 4x once too. Seems to still be fairly level, though.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Is it? It doesn't feel that bad at all, although I think maybe 50k hit 10kpts a day or two earlier than I would've expected. Hell, I feel like I fall far fewer places when I'm sleeping, even. Although I guess considering the last event, that's not really saying terribly much.

Hell, 150 pts free is actually giving more than +30 stamina, since that works out to ~3 master plays, which would be 54 or so…

Actually yeah, taking into account the extra, uhh, (150+320)*5=2350 points it's not nearly as impressive as it looks. Now I've finished all my 4x plays I'm under 50k myself, for now.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I dunno who any of Sunshine are.

Don't know their voices either.

If this is not a crime against anime, it should be.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Daxing Dan posted:

If this is not a crime against anime, it should be.

it's not a anime yet

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
When are the Aquors girls showing up in the EN game? There's already been a couple of their songs

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Actually yeah, taking into account the extra, uhh, (150+320)*5=2350 points it's not nearly as impressive as it looks. Now I've finished all my 4x plays I'm under 50k myself, for now.

Is it actually an eight-day? (I keep forgetting when these things end). I guess that would explain why the first sudden spike (for the 4x) is a day early (or late, I guess).

Point inflation aside, those last 6–12 hour spikes are always kinda incredible. Kinda amazing how level zettai tokken was, though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm OK with generswapped LL fanart, as long as it's not an excuse to make it *shudder* heterosexual.

https://twitter.com/kazuharukina/status/628556195486261249
https://twitter.com/kazuharukina/status/628568597510651904
https://twitter.com/kazuharukina/status/628577828670427140

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Point inflation aside, those last 6–12 hour spikes are always kinda incredible. Kinda amazing how level zettai tokken was, though.

Yeah, must remember to give myself a decent safety net for that part, I'll be at work when it finishes.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm OK with generswapped LL fanart, as long as it's not an excuse to make it *shudder* heterosexual.

Agreed.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24217811

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

four minutes of video overlaid with endless w's

:same:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Yeah, must remember to give myself a decent safety net for that part, I'll be at work when it finishes.

Start building that safety net now imo. Or once you get off work tomorrow since it's, what, midnight for you now?

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

I can't deny that Nicopuri is a real winner, but personally, I don't think anything will ever beat Kaguya no Shiro.

boom boom boom posted:

it's not a anime yet

The music videos already exist and they are definitely anime.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

http://twitter.com/wywatt2/status/734622203241762816

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

When are the Aquors girls showing up in the EN game? There's already been a couple of their songs

I've got a crackpot theory that the reason they pushed the last EN update out early was to try and be 1:1 with the JP Aquors while still playing eternal catch up with Muse stuff.

We've already got songs from the first single trickling in. If they add Aquors Rs to the sticker shop soon I'll take that as further proof.