Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should sit on the Iron Throne
Cersei Lannister/Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
Jamie Lannister/Bronn
Jon Snow (bitch you know he ain’t dead)/Ser Davos Seaworth, “the Onion Knight”
Brienne of Tarth/Podrick Payne
Tyrion/Varys/Missandei/Grey Worm coalition
Arya Stark/No One
Sansa Stark/Theon “Reek” Greyjoy
Reanimated corpse of The Mountain/Wight that used to be Badass Wildling Milf
View Results

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lmao perfect

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

Two Finger posted:

"citizens of kings landing...

this is ma ma."

:getin:

Yeah, she could pull it off no problems.

Kings Landing, this is cersei
Somewhere in this city is the faith militant. I want them dead and the queen returned to me.
Until I get what I want the city is locked down.
All Lannisters, all Tyrells, every level, hunt the faith down.
Everyone else clear the streets and stay the gently caress out of our way until the slaughter stops.
I hear of anyone helping the faith, I will have them crucified along with the next generation of their family
As for the faith. Sit tight, or run. Makes no difference, you're mine

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Pikehead posted:

Yeah, she could pull it off no problems.

Kings Landing, this is cersei
Somewhere in this city is the faith militant. I want them dead and the queen returned to me.
Until I get what I want the city is locked down.
All Lannisters, all Tyrells, every level, hunt the faith down.
Everyone else clear the streets and stay the gently caress out of our way until the slaughter stops.
I hear of anyone helping the faith, I will have them crucified along with the next generation of their family
As for the faith. Sit tight, or run. Makes no difference, you're mine

i watched that again last night christ that film is fantastic

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Too soon?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Imagine the fit Bran is gonna throw when he finds out Summer got mulched

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Ho'Doooor. :negative:.

This episode.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My money is on Sansa dying a horrific death this season.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

holocaust bloopers posted:

My money is on Sansa dying a horrific death this season.

Are there really any characters left we should be sympathetic with? Out of the Starks all I can think of is Rickon unless it's his dumbass fault that he and his wildling caretaker got caught.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Varys?

Edit: Yeah, Davos.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You don't feel like Sansa or Snow are sympathetic? I can't recall anything particularly egregious they've done except maybe be a rich dumb or idealistic. Hardly a crime considering who else inhabits their world.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Flikken posted:

Are there really any characters left we should be sympathetic with? Out of the Starks all I can think of is Rickon unless it's his dumbass fault that he and his wildling caretaker got caught.

Podrick Payne and Davos.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh my god I cannot wait to see the fallout from Davos finding out about Shereen's big day out.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

holocaust bloopers posted:

You don't feel like Sansa or Snow are sympathetic? I can't recall anything particularly egregious they've done except maybe be a rich dumb or idealistic. Hardly a crime considering who else inhabits their world.

Sansa kicked off the whole goddamn mess. Snow went out into Wildling land and fought/killed them out there.

Davos and Podrick, yeah I can get behind them.

Edit vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Bron isn't sympathetic, he's just awesome.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 01:17 on May 25, 2016

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yall forgettin bout bronn what the gently caress?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Where the gently caress even is Bronn

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Off hopefully loving a fat wife in a castle somewhere working on some kids to sqabble over his inheritance.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Fishing off a boat being rowed by Gendry.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

McNally posted:

Fishing off a boat being rowed by Gendry.

What the hell happened to Gendry? Did he get offed and I don't remember?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

IIRC he joined the Brotherhood without Banners or whatever that thing was.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So what are little fingers motives anyways? I get Sansa's pissed but lol gonna turn down that free army to prove a point?

Varys was a bit of a oval office there but ultimately he just wanted peace and everyone to be happy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

The Rat posted:

IIRC he joined the Brotherhood without Banners or whatever that thing was.

He joined them but they sold him to Stannis and Melisandre. Davos helped him escape and he was last seen rowing away.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I get Sansa's pissed but lol gonna turn down that free army to prove a point?
Everyone's figured out Littlefinger's a treasonous little weasel at this point, so no one is too keen on having him watching their flank.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

missing, can you help? last seen june 9, 2013 off the coast of dragonstone

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Having never been in a boat before. :lol:

Edit: Gendry will return in the S6 finale at the head of an army of stone men after winning their allegiance by killing Jorah in single combat.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 15:45 on May 25, 2016

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

Lazy Reservist posted:

Speaking of Varys, that Red Priestess really seemed to rattle him.
Well she did casually talk about details of a defining moment of his life that he hadn't shared with anyone other than Tyrion IIRC. That seemed rather significant to me and implied that she's a player. Him being a eunuch is common knowledge, the exact circumstances of how it happened aren't.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Specifically, she implied that she new what that voice in the flames (smoke?) said when the necromancer dude threw Varys' junk in the fire, which not even Tyrion knows.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
So just read an article talking about GRRM telling D&D about Hodor, and they said there were two other holy poo poo reveals from GRRM. One is that Stannis burns shireen. That poo poo is canon. They said we won't get the final oh poo poo until the end.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im really excited for walder fray to get his just due

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

im really excited for walder fray to get his just due

Well Ramsay did have Walder's daughter and grandson torn apart by dogs this season

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I don't have anything snide to say about this episode.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

OR DO I????

~turns around dramatically, revealing SNIDE REMARKS~

~ appears on dragon ~

YEAH I CAN DO THIS WHENEVER I WANT

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

How stoked is everyone that Benjen is still alive???

Oh, right, he's not part of any prophecy, hasn't been pulling strings this whole time, doesn't bring any new claims on titles, and is like the 26th person to rise from the dead without shedding any more light on exactly how that works.. so who the gently caress cares.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

How stoked is everyone that Benjen is still alive???

Oh, right, he's not part of any prophecy, hasn't been pulling strings this whole time, doesn't bring any new claims on titles, and is like the 26th person to rise from the dead without shedding any more light on exactly how that works.. so who the gently caress cares.

Did anyone NOT expect him to return at some point? He just straight up disappeared, and they made a big enough deal about him early on that if they wanted him dead they'd have shown it.

Kudos to Arya, but I'm gonna be pissed if Resting Bitch Face kills her.

And Daenarys makes me want to invade England.

Edit: And what the gently caress is Sam's plan? Sail back to the loving wall, or hide Gilly and that enormous sword under his enormous black quiltjacket?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure Sam at this point is steal sword, run away, gently caress you dad, bang wildling pussy 24/7...I'm not sure he's got a long game plan besides that. Not that it's a bad plan mind you.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Godholio posted:

Kudos to Arya, but I'm gonna be pissed if Resting Bitch Face kills her.

I can't decide if Resting Bitch Face is just going to get yanked on Arya's way out of town or if Jaqen H'ghar intends her to be the true test.

Leaning toward the latter.

gfanikf posted:

I'm pretty sure Sam at this point is steal sword, run away, gently caress you dad, bang wildling pussy 24/7...I'm not sure he's got a long game plan besides that. Not that it's a bad plan mind you.

Sounds solid to me.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I wish Griff Jr from the books made it into the TV show.

I can't put my finger on it but I just don't like Daenarys for some reason. She thinks being the Queen of Westeros is her birthright despite the fact that she has lived her whole life on another continent. She's effectively a foreigner. Does she honestly think she's going to be able to hold the 7 Kingdoms when she invades with a bunch of smelly foreigners? Seems like a recipe for a guerilla war at best if she manages to wipe out each lord's army because she has 3 dragons.

The Battle of Hastings equivalent already happened 300 years ago when the Targaryens first came to Westeros. Pretty sure they had more than 3 dragons then too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
not sure how effective a bunch of smelly idiots who ride unbarded horses into battle wearing furs and wielding shotels are gonna be against dudes in field plate. its like taking a biblical army and facing it off against a late medieval one. not too sure how effective a handful of dragons will be, especially since they showed a bunch of idiots wearing golden masks was enough to drive one off pretty easily

• Locked thread