Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

davincie, check out kites response to your steam thread post

he's such a ibtch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Smoking Crow posted:

city hunter is so loving good i want to watch it again

I was at work, but the OP thread made me realize that it's something I want to see, so I'll try to watch it this weekend.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Erg posted:

littleorv's quest for love/to find someone even more basic than him is NOT a gimmick

I'm honestly confused right now. Is basic bitch offensive?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

Hello looking for a basic bitch willing to marry me. Please send your application to my email address

Davincie posted:

he's such a ibtch

hmmmmmm

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

basic

bitch

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Erg posted:

hmmmmmm

kite is gonna marry a succubus

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

I'm honestly confused right now. Is basic bitch offensive?

idk, it makes me laugh, so maybe a little?

There's plenty of other stuff I'd put way ahead of it tho in terms of offensiveness

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
oh my god Ojojojo updated, time to reread the whole thing

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

https://youtu.be/6FTkQaaukBA

quote:

In the year 2043, an evil crime lord (The General/M. Bison) is trying to take over the world. He was arrested and was sentenced to jail by the Judge. The General's minions, Kent (Ken), Thai King (Sagat), and Toyota (E. Honda) travel to the year 1993 to kill the Judge before he has a chance to get into office. During a battle with The General's minions, the Future Cops Lung (Ryu), Broom Man (Guile), Ti Man (Vega), and Sing (Dhalsim) hear of their plot. The Police Director decided to send them back to the past also to protect the Judge. Lung ultimately stays behind because he is the Police Director's brother in law.

Once the Future Cops get to 1993, they land in the backyard of 20-something year old high school student Tai-Hung, who helps them stay under cover by letting them live with him and his family. Ti Man pretends to be a fellow student while striking up a romance with Tai-Hung's sister Chun-May (Chun Li); Broom Man pretends to be a music teacher at the school while also striking up a romance with one of the students, Crab Angel; while Sing follows Tai-Hung pretending to be his servant, all the while protecting him from the evil school bullies, while Tai-Hung pursues a romance of his own with his long-time friend, Choi-Nei. Eventually the villains show up, wreak havoc, and many battles ensue.

Kent also goes undercover as a teacher in an effort to find out the identity of Tai-Hung. He subtly ambushes Ti Man with poison that regresses his intelligence to those of a 5-year old, before tricking Choi-Nei into bringing him to a lover's spot. Broom Man tails them, and after a series of fights, decides not to kill Kent. Kent, not wanting to owe him a favour, injects the antidote into Ti Man before leaving.

The General eventually takes over the school as the principal and has the school in a lockdown to force the cops to hand over Tai-Hung.

At Tai-Hung's birthday party, he realizes that the villains are after him and wishes to coward his way out of the situation. This continues even after the cops inject microchips into Tai-Hung, Chun-May, Tai-Hung's father (Blanka) and Tai-Hung's mother (also invoking the power of Chun-Li) to give them super powers.

The cops confront the villains in the school. After crashing his hoverboard into the school building, Tai-Hung manages to awaken his powers as Son Goku (Goku). Meanwhile, the other heroes fight with The General, but are unable to defeat him. Kent, disagreeing with the way The General approaches the matter, becomes a turncoat and joins in the fight. Only when all the heroes join forces are they able to win. In the end, Lung arrives that night to inform the crew of an invasion in Japan by Super Saiyans.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
GUTEN MORNINGSTAR FLAILSPIKES.

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Good morning you bastard sword.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Good evening you cut-price garbage bag

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm going to end up buying total warhammer and I'm going to regret it. I can feel it.

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

littleorv posted:

I'm going to end up buying total warhammer and I'm going to regret it. I can feel it.

Just don't buy it then.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Simulacra posted:

Just don't buy it then.

that's not how littleorv does things

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

buy it for me mate. ill enkjoy it

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

littleorv posted:

Why?

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Cake Attack posted:

that's not how littleorv does things

I know, but it was worth a try.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

it's an advanced masochist technique

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

update: her attack animation is the incredibly powerful Double Arm Windmill technique

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Droyer posted:

it's an advanced masochist technique

were ont he same wavelength here

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

and her charge attack is pulling out like 5 guns in each hand and shooting everywhere

im going to vote for her in the character poll

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Morning Zeo.

:rip: Jiraya :frog:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

littleorv posted:

Buy Overwatch, instead

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Minamitsu is part of the Myouren crew, but it is just a coincidence that the "Myouren" tag comes right after Murasa

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

shes gonna nab a hot foreign husband

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

shes right

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

Buy Overwatch, instead

Or

Not

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

shes gonna nab a hot foreign husband

its gonna be me

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

its gonna be me

what are your career plans dick

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's good!!

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/daggerpony/status/734428084104003584

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Wow, the Morrowind Code Patch is extremely thorough.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I make just enough progress in Nuclear Throne to keep me coming back for more. I just unlocked my favorite character from the beta, I hope they're still insanely broken.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

It's good!!

I believe you

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

littleorv posted:

I believe you

Do it, and then have a good time gaming with pals 8)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

the brutal, often fatal, troll of being duped into buying a game over $20

• Locked thread