Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The joke is butts.
Thats it.

The joke is butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Who was the previous?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

beato posted:

Who was the previous?

This guy.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I love this twitter account.

https://twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/730433993674391553

Stupid_Sexy_Flander has a new favorite as of 13:02 on May 24, 2016

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Ha, that's like On The Campaign Trail. Man, shame he stopped making those...

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/HelenHunt/status/734837890887213057

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Maybe they look alike, but how can you hear Helen Hunt speaking and mistake her for "Jody" Foster?

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

I thought it was called "shoeing it in." :confused:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The Starbucks employees responsible for writing names on cups keep their job interesting by trolling the customers.

This is something of a tradition, as I understand.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Also the person working the counter at a Starbucks is probably 17 and never even seen a movie with Helen Hunt or Jodie Foster in it.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

You know teens have netflix and cable tv can watch movies

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Beware the Ides of Tart.

EDIT: Et tu, Fruitus?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Sinners Sandwich posted:

theyre too busy sexting each other on their hoverboards

ON MY LAWN

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

theflyingorc posted:

theyre too busy sexting each other on their hoverboards

ON MY LAWN

Well get them off your lawn before they catch fire or fall off the drat things! Your homeowner's insurance doesn't cover that old man!

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Maybe they look alike, but how can you hear Helen Hunt speaking and mistake her for "Jody" Foster?

Maybe they mistook her for Holly Hunter who sounds like Jodie Foster

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

1. Spell "delusion" correctly
2. You would never help anybody ever

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

trickybiscuits posted:

He helps fast food employees kept their jobs

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Wow, is he a professional quote maker?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chitin posted:

Beware the Ides of Tart.

EDIT: Et tu, Fruitus?

I just wanted to say that I appreciated this.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

trickybiscuits posted:

Maybe he's talking about magic pickles

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

PCOS Bill posted:

Watch out or you're going to end up with "lymphedema from cancer" causing your body to swell up if you eat so much crap.

Nope. But you will if your lymph nodes get removed to check I'd they are cancerous. Here I can show you.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I'm actually curious since I'm so old now. Growing up in the 80's I was exposed to plenty of reruns of stuff from the 70's and hell even shows as old as Little Rascals. Nowadays though with so much available on demand like Netflix, do kids today really get exposed to older stuff that much if there's no real need to? When something like Transformers gets rehashed for movies, they might bother seeking out the old cartoons, but I can't imagine many teenagers watching reruns of Mad About You.

Edit: VV Well that would have been rude because they still owed Paul Reiser a debt of gratitude for the joy he gave us on My Two Dads.

davebo has a new favorite as of 20:54 on May 24, 2016

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

davebo posted:

I'm actually curious since I'm so old now. Growing up in the 80's I was exposed to plenty of reruns of stuff from the 70's and hell even shows as old as Little Rascals. Nowadays though with so much available on demand like Netflix, do kids today really get exposed to older stuff that much if there's no real need to? When something like Transformers gets rehashed for movies, they might bother seeking out the old cartoons, but I can't imagine many teenagers watching reruns of Mad About You.

I don't think many teenagers watched Mad About You when it was on the air. :shrug:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
You never quite know. That old cartoon, The Dover Boys at Pimento University, got a mild amount of exposure lately from folks on places like Tumblr. People took the original material, now public domain, and included modernized twists on the content in terms of mixing in memes and, in some instances I've seen, taking advantage of recent "media formats" (e.g. Tumblr posts) to inject new life and create some more humor from base material.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I once dated a girl, who at one point said "I wish our relationship was like Paul and Jamie on Mad About You".

I'm pretty sure I was running faster than Usain Bolt in the opposite direction after she said that.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I don't think I can hold that expression all day. Do I have to pick a God now?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

davebo posted:

Edit: VV Well that would have been rude because they still owed Paul Reiser a debt of gratitude for the joy he gave us on My Two Dads.

I'm only 25 and grew up watching All In The Family, Emergency!, Dragnet, The Munsters, and all those other sitcoms because of Nickelodeon's "Nick at Nite" block and TV Land.

And because of Netflix alone, Freaks and Geeks, Twin Peaks and X-Files are some of my favorites. I think it just depends on the person and what they like?

I also think that reference-dense shows like Family Guy open up younger generations to older shows just due to osmosis and familiarity.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Franchescanado posted:

I'm only 25 and grew up watching All In The Family, Emergency!, Dragnet, The Munsters, and all those other sitcoms because of Nickelodeon's "Nick at Nite" block and TV Land.

And because of Netflix alone, Freaks and Geeks, Twin Peaks and X-Files are some of my favorites. I think it just depends on the person and what they like?

I also think that reference-dense shows like Family Guy open up younger generations to older shows just due to osmosis and familiarity.

That's definitely a good point, I learned about Boys from Brazil from watching Venture Bros.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

RJWaters2 posted:

Wow, is he a professional quote maker?

Look at the beard, he's Abraham Lincoln

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

The joke is butts.
Thats it.

The joke is butts
Actually it's a very high-brow butt refrence to classic silent film butt sniffing.

Häxan(1922)

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Witches were supposed to kiss Satan's rear end, so it's not really from that movie so much as it's an old factoid about Witches.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Stoatbringer posted:

I don't think I can hold that expression all day. Do I have to pick a God now?

Yes, but there's so goddamn many out there you'll have no problems picking. Personally I'd go with either Odinism or Ancient Greek, though you literally can't go wrong worshiping Vulcan unless you live in the shadow of Vesuvius.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Barometer posted:

Witches were supposed to kiss Satan's rear end, so it's not really from that movie so much as it's an old factoid about Witches.

I knew about the baby eating, the dancing and the Satan schtupping but the demonic rear end kissing is new to me. Although I should've known it was based on actual folklore since Häxan is actually pretty well researched as crazy as it is.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Holy poo poo, I never realized a sign could have an accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
Hallopinyo momma last night

• Locked thread