Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
This forum is loving unreadable with all these word filters. Major loving comedy miss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mayor Dave posted:

Anaheim rally trip report: it was everything I'd hoped it would be, right down to the dude wearing a t-shirt that literally had the 14 Words written across the front

Odd thing to hope for but I guess I won't kinkshame you

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

This forum is loving unreadable with all these word filters. Major loving comedy miss.

It's pissing off a lot of people. Sounds like a win to me. Trump cuck Bernie hillary im gay

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Bernice Anders posted:

It's pissing off a lot of people. Sounds like a win to me. Trump cuck Bernie hillary im gay

oh i guess they're gone now

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Bernice Anders posted:

Lol I spoke at exactly the right time I guess.

E: it was cool when it was just cuck and im gay.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

Lol I spoke at exactly the right time I guess.

E: it was cool when it was just cuck and im gay.

Well you know what they say, easy cuck easy go

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Checking for cuckservative filter, very important business

texasmed
May 27, 2004
my favorite word filter is still "ridiculous (note how it is spelled correctly)"

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

itt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3p8kIyqLI&t=76s

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Just as I was getting ready to refer to him as Trumpelstiltskin.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
i eagerly await the trump/sanders debate.

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I stopped reading YCS for a brief time because the constant gloating of Hillary supporters about her impending win over a previously unknown geriatric Jew from a tiny state that doesn't matter made this subforum pretty insufferable.

I'm :toxx:ing for Trump because if she does pull off a win against an actually difficult opponent the smug will make this forum unreadable. Plus I'll want to stick around to see all the idiots promising to flee to Canada or somewhere in Europe.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NutritiousSnack posted:

i eagerly await the trump/sanders debate.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Floating outside of your body on a cloud of pure rhetoric. This is what dehumanization feels like. Lurkers... free yourselves. Do the Toxx.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

FabioClone posted:

Floating outside of your body on a cloud of pure rhetoric. This is what dehumanization feels like. Lurkers... free yourselves. Do the Toxx.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
If u ever played illusion of Gaia for snes this is basically where u morph into the levitating firebird man

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Be warned though, you'll have to temper your criticisms of the Great Yuge One if you do. You don't have to support him obvs but it will gently caress up the vibe if you're all "but he'll kill billions" in a nasally whine whilst repping the tower.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Finally got around to toxing myself, big-time trump fan here.

CAMO BITCHES

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah sure why not. What's ten bucks for comedy?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

crazy cloud posted:

If u ever played illusion of Gaia for snes this is basically where u morph into the levitating firebird man

Oh my God, TRUMP!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

Terranigma was better :colbert:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

-Troika- posted:

Terranigma was better :colbert:

Terranigma owns.

Also give me my tower.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

-Troika- posted:

Yeah sure why not. What's ten bucks for comedy?

One of the advantages of this thread is that you don't have to cough up another 10 bucks.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Also, I forgot to mention this, but there was a dude cosplaying as Milo at the rally yesterday in Anaheim, right down to the bad dye job

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpBWRJlbBCA

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

it's been a long time but iirc Illusion of Gaia owned.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

secret of mana > terranigma > secret of evermore

in my pedestrian opinion

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

it's been a long time but iirc Illusion of Gaia owned.

This is correct, me too but everything about that game is rad including the bad ending where you collect all the red jewels and your side quest guy summons Satan or something

Super Nintendo was slash is the best console of ever. Trump needs to make games 16 bit again.

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
I just made guacamole!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

phantom_dilz posted:

Finally got around to toxing myself, big-time trump fan here.

CAMO BITCHES

i got mine today, ordered it last wednesday so it doesnt take long

im going to wear it everywhere, will i get harassed by intolerant liberals?

F Stop Fitzgerald has issued a correction as of 21:04 on May 26, 2016

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

boosted is a good man, even a lowly whitenoise shitposter like myself got a tower.

now he just has to wear the hat

F Stop Fitzgerald has issued a correction as of 21:05 on May 26, 2016

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

intolerant liberals?

That's redundant

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

They're helping us get used to seeing it.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
1239 delegates :twisted:

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot
With the email server news, this toxx was a pretty safe bet in retrospect.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

boosted is a good man, even a lowly whitenoise shitposter like myself got a tower.

now he just has to wear the hat

boosted is a just and forgiving king

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

MANIFESTO OF TRUMPISM

1. We intend to sing the love of danger, the habit of energy and fearlessness.

2. Courage, audacity, and revolt will be essential elements of our poetry.

3. Up to now literature has exalted a pensive immobility, ecstasy, and sleep. We intend to exalt aggressive action, a feverish insomnia, the racer’s stride, the mortal leap, the punch and the slap.

4. We affirm that the world’s magnificence has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of memes. A rare pepe whose head is adorned with great hair, like ripe wheat in the summer heat — a wise frog that seems to ride on grapeshot is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

5. We want to hymn the man at the wheel, who hurls the lance of his spirit across the Earth, along the circle of its orbit.

6. The poet must spend himself with ardor, splendor, and generosity, to swell the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements.

7. Except in struggle, there is no more beauty. No work without an aggressive character can be a masterpiece. Poetry must be conceived as a violent attack on unknown forces, to reduce and prostrate them before man.

8. We stand on the last promontory of the centuries!… Why should we look back, when what we want is to break down the mysterious doors of the Impossible? Time and Space died yesterday. We already live in the absolute, because we have created eternal, omnipresent memes.

9. We will glorify war — the world’s only hygiene — militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of freedom-bringers, beautiful ideas worth dying for, and scorn for woman.

10. We will destroy the museums, libraries, academies of every kind, will fight moralism, feminism, every opportunistic or utilitarian cowardice.

11. We will sing of great crowds excited by work, by pleasure, and by riot; we will sing of the multicolored, polyphonic tides of revolution in the modern capitals; we will sing of the vibrant nightly fervor of arsenals and think tanks blazing with violent electric moons; greedy incubators that devour smoke-plumed stoners; factories hung on clouds by the crooked lines of their smoke; bridges that stride the rivers like giant gymnasts, flashing in the sun with a glitter of knives; adventurous airships that sniff the horizon; privatized steel rockets who penetrate the deep of space; and the sleek flight of Trump planes whose engines murmur in the wind like hipsters and seem to cheer like an enthusiastic crowd.

mike12345 has issued a correction as of 07:02 on May 27, 2016

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
yeah I'll toxx for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
give me that cool as gently caress av thing its not like any of us will survive long after clinton starts wwiii

what would I even do with an account

• Locked thread