Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Donald Trump filters to Donald Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Alucard Nacirema posted:

I know plenty of Asians (many of whom are Muslim) who will be voting republican come November. So no every minority person in this country is not automatically going to vote for Clinton. Nobody is guaranteed votes sorry.

Yeah, Indian men are kinda lovely.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Also worth noting that muslims were a pretty reliable Republican demographic up until September 10th, 2001

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Mirthless posted:

Also worth noting that muslims were a pretty reliable Republican demographic up until September 10th, 2001

Even a while past that, too. George W Bush was pretty careful to not associate the majority of Muslims with a small, violent minority in his public addresses. The rest of the GOP screwed the pooch on that one though.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Fox Ironic posted:

Even a while past that, too. George W Bush was pretty careful to not associate the majority of Muslims with a small, violent minority in his public addresses. The rest of the GOP screwed the pooch on that one though.

It's just making me :psyduck: that I'm actually, sincerely nostalgic for George loving Walker Bush.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

neonnoodle posted:

It's just making me :psyduck: that I'm actually, sincerely nostalgic for George loving Walker Bush.

OTOH, his actual actions caused the deaths of millions of Muslims, gave ISIS a home and a cause, and brought a new age of security hell to our dumb country.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea let's not go crazy here, he was barely smart enough to realize 'maybe I shouldn't paint literally everyone of the world's largest(?) religion as peers of a handful of lunatics' but then again anyone who wasn't a trash monster in a human suit also was, we don't have to get all wistful about Bush over it.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Well poo poo. It looks like Hillary is hosed with the emails? Any way I can jump over to the Trump thread?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's yet another 'well she broke the RULES but not really the LAW' statement that's even more toothless than past ones

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

im gay posted:

Well poo poo. It looks like Hillary is hosed with the emails? Any way I can jump over to the Trump thread?

She's not and you can't.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
A revelation so damning Fox News barely talked about it and when CNN brought it up they were like 'yeah this is no big deal really'

Also you can never leave here

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
relax guys, hillary has been a low-key advocate for more secure e-mail systems in government for years

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

snakeandbake posted:

relax guys, hillary has been a low-key advocate for more secure e-mail systems in government for years

Which is precisely why she didn't store her emails on the email servers that were hacked by Russia, North Korea, China and had multiple deliberate leaks of top secret data from US people with the clearance to access it.

It's almost as if breaking the rules made her emails more secure...

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
No one cares

flatpack flapjack
Aug 13, 2006

Satan destroys you // but Jesus puts you in a bowl and smokes you
The way I see it, I'm going to spend Nov. 9 in one of two ways:

A) (Literally and figuratively) dunking on every republican that (literally and figuratively) crosses my path
~or~
B) Drinking myself to death

Either way, I've already scheduled the day off work! :toxx: for KKKillary, and may God have mercy on our souls.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Why not both?

flatpack flapjack
Aug 13, 2006

Satan destroys you // but Jesus puts you in a bowl and smokes you

DemeaninDemon posted:

Why not both?

Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ posted:

"What is dead may never dunk."

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
GoT/MJ cross fiction's weird.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
So I'm not going to make the new Killary thread. One of you guys do it.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

MC Nietzche posted:

Why, so the host of fake rear end progressives that hate Hillary to the point of unironically posting breitbart or dailycaller links about how she is a rape enabler can be laughed at even more than they already were?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
They can post in here.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

Why, so the host of fake rear end progressives that hate Hillary to the point of unironically posting breitbart or dailycaller links about how she is a rape enabler can be laughed at even more than they already were?

Well imo the arzying by the Bernouts/Reconstructed Bernouts is more fun than just watching the GOP descend into madness. We need parity otherwise the only active thread is the GOP one.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
lol, hillary bad as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

MC Nietzche posted:

Well imo the arzying by the Bernouts/Reconstructed Bernouts is more fun than just watching the GOP descend into madness. We need parity otherwise the only active thread is the GOP one.

CNN agrees with you so they keep barking up the emailgahzigate tree.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Yes.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Aww the name change is over :(

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

MC Nietzche posted:

Give fishmech the Hillary thread in addition to the democratic thread.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MC Nietzche posted:

This is it. If you're not willing to put money on the line for Hillary, you can stick to the GE thread.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

:toxx:

Hilldog got this

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

:toxx: for yaaas queen.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
I am really going to enjoy election night this year. Its going to be epic. The tears... my God, think of the glorious tears.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
Ah yes, my cup will be full, of either the tears of trump supporters or 100 proof vodka.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

You have no idea what e gently caress you are talking about. Bush permanently damaged this country and the stability of the Middle East. He's a war criminal.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Um, yeah. I know. But think about the kind of global mayhem that could be wrought by a president Trump. It would make GWB look like loving FDR. Trump would probably get us into World War III because of a tweet.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

Um, yeah. I know. But think about the kind of global mayhem that could be wrought by a president Trump. It would make GWB look like loving FDR. Trump would probably get us into World War III because of a tweet.

Yeah, but trust me guys, full communism would be right after so it's worth it. :downs:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yeah, but trust me guys, full communism would be right after so it's worth it. :downs:

We have to kill the planet to save it.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Y'all in the Hillary thread. This thread is about winning.

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax

A Winner is Jew posted:

What is dead can never die

Oh and :toxx:

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

There will be no global mayhem. Bush was a dufus manipulated by Wall Street and some very sick people advising him (Cheney, Rumsfeld). Trump can think on his own and just wants to make America great again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Northjayhawk posted:

I am really going to enjoy election night this year. Its going to be epic. The tears... my God, think of the glorious tears.

Honestly, I'm still pretty sure we've already had the best of it with Trump's nomination (although the convention will also be amazing). The Trump supporters on SA all come off as insincere trolls pushing him for the fun of watching his opposition squirm, none of whom will be particularly surprised or bothered when he loses. The same more or less goes for his alt-right internet followers on /pol/ and elsewhere, they're just in it to enjoy the ride and air their memes on a national stage. Trump's more normal, mainstream supporters might be upset but they don't have much in the way of a voice (hence latching on to Trump so hard) so we'll probably mostly be seeing the barely-disguised relief of the Republican establishment, media and intellectuals.

People talk about dehumanizing and facing to Trump, but Hillary's the one people actually seem resigned to - that the most probable outcome is still just another 4-8 years of incremental progress and political gridlock, status quo mostly maintained. The person who probably most strongly believes he can win and who will have the most over-the-top meltdown will probably be Trump himself, although after he lost Iowa he was pretty reserved so maybe even that won't be all that fun.

• Locked thread