Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

I wish Romney's integrity was in service of a non-stupid/evil ideology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Real Talk: This thread MUST continue through the general as a place to post cool and good bits about the election without the lame parts like 'policy discussions' or whatever.

:agreed: although i wish i'd said it before the terribleness of the last silly slapfight

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Montasque posted:

Real Talk: This thread MUST continue through the general as a place to post cool and good bits about the election without the lame parts like 'policy discussions' or whatever.

:ohdear:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
We'll have rains and they'll be the best. They'll last forty days. They'll last forty nights. And we'll wash away all the wickedness. Believe me.

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/736250726435848193

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
holy poo poo hes finally gonna end the PELOSI-CREATED DUST BOWL

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/BBCJamesCook/status/736260784519401474

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Joementum posted:

We'll have rains and they'll be the best. They'll last forty days. They'll last forty nights. And we'll wash away all the wickedness. Believe me.

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/736250726435848193

The dead don't need water. Problem solved.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
agreed, the most merciful thing would be to scour Fresno from the earth

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
There is so much water, just so much. Just now I have a friend, terrific water scientist, he came to me and said "Donald, you have to open up the water". And you know he's a terrific guy, a terrific guy and he was right! There is just so much water, so much water and we're not getting it. Listen, I will open up the water, okay? We're going to have so much water, that you're gonna wish there was another drought.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Dees is gonna lose his poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"Environmental protection is a total joke because these people do nothing. And I'll give you the example and it doesn't sound like much, but as a builder, I build, and I build beautiful places. And I have great success with these places. I go out, and you buy faucets today. No water comes out. Because they have it restricted. So what do you do? You leave the water running five times longer to wash your hands. The shower. You turn on the shower. There's no water. What is it? They have restricters in. You buy 'em with restricters. EPA. So what do you do? You stay in the shower for three times longer than you want to. There's no saving! And it's terrible. And people come over to our country and they say, 'What the hell's wrong with your showers? What's wrong with your water?'" ~ Donald Trump, at an event in New Hampshire in March, 2015.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

jesus why did no one else think about opening up the water before?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

but water doesn't have electrolytes, it's what crops need

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfhcUP0bWTk

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trump should offer to fly Pocahontas out to California on his jet to perform a rain dance.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

open up the water, he said

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Walk without rhythm, and you won't attract Ted Cruz

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

marshmonkey posted:

Trump should offer to fly Pocahontas out to California on his jet to perform a rain dance.

:golfclap:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Five million less people in CA will help.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
New York loves me!

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/736266763197878273

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

L-Boned posted:

Five million less people in CA will help.

spoken like someone who wants to get denied entrance to the Greater Pacific Republic, come the fall of the decadent east to the forces of Trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Problem solved:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Donald Trump personally promising to solve California's water problems is probably my favorite "when I'm president it will be amazing"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Joementum posted:

Problem solved:

donald trump will shut down the large water pipeline which has been stealing california's water and feeding it directly into marco rubio's mouth

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

spoken like someone who wants to get denied entrance to the Greater Pacific Republic, come the fall of the decadent east to the forces of Trump

Don't worry. CA isn't high on my list of places to go.

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
i have all of the water

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

L-Boned posted:

Don't worry. CA isn't high on my list of places to go.

thats what they all said, at first. but then the Trumpenhordes arrived and they realized that Bakersfield would be a blessing in comparison.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mystery Goomba posted:

i have all of the water

he'll make water so great, it'll taste like wine

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mystery Goomba posted:

i have all of the water

donald trump promises california that he will unleash the secret water depots but only if he becomes president.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

thats what they all said, at first. but then the Trumpenhordes arrived and they realized that Bakersfield would be a blessing in comparison.

At least until they heard all the people daring to speak Spanish there, those evil lazy Mexicans.:freep:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mike12345 posted:

he'll make water so great, it'll taste like wine

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol

https://twitter.com/Mr_Berman/status/736266298821316608

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Somewhere, hundreds of years in our future, a ragged band of the last good and upstanding Americans on the planet Earth scour the desert formerly known as America for relics and artifacts of the Golden One who promised to lead the nation to the secret water caves, but was shunned in our coddled ignorance.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
can't wait for all the disgruntled aide leaks

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

perfect in every way. This, the manafort/lewandowski drama, who's on which floor, etc is going to be one of the best parts of the ge that hasn't gotten a ton of attention in the primaries

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

at the san diego rally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU