Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I rate this meltdown a 8/10 on the YCS meltdown scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Prop Wash posted:

it is an opinion which has been true since the day goonswarm was created, but nobody has ever won points by stating it

Nah, it was different in 2009, I recently rejoined Eve and logged onto a straight up reddit chatroom on jabber on Elysium. Maybe you've been part too long to see it. It's loving terrible, look at the comments in this thread.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Venom Snake posted:

I rate this meltdown a 8/10 on the YCS meltdown scale

I rate your damage control 4/10, things loving SUCK now.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015
This thread just got interesting!!!!!

:downsbravo:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

What the poo poo is a reddit chatroom?

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

bluegoon posted:

Nah, it was different in 2009, I recently rejoined Eve and logged onto a straight up reddit chatroom on jabber on Elysium. Maybe you've been part too long to see it. It's loving terrible, look at the comments in this thread.

ironically 2008-2009 was the time a lot of people quit because they thought goonswarm was becoming a serious business white knight clusterfuck, and i think that's actually when we teamed up with reddit too?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Wait did this guy actually file a police report about IWI

bluegoon posted:

Nice seeing GSF turn into absolute normie poo poo.

normies iskies mommyship toons

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

What the poo poo is a reddit chatroom?

It's like having a giant tube of pressurized semen ejected into your open mouth at 600 miles per hour.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

bluegoon posted:

It's like having pressurized semen ejected into your open mouth at 600 miles per hour.

I guess I'll just have to take your word for it, you're the expert, after all.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Im guessing this bluegoon sperg missed the cultural revolution

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

I guess I'll just have to take your word for it, you're the expert, after all.

Yeah this thread is about Eve, not about GSF, this isn't your little defender base station, just face it, you guys kind of became faggots.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
This is the meltdown this thread needs.

I can only hope this little star burns bright until VideoGames returns.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

bluegoon posted:

Yeah this thread is about Eve, not about GSF, this isn't your little defender base station, just face it, you guys kind of became faggots.

Confirmed, we're all super gay.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

bluegoon posted:

imgay

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

It's nice when someone uses the word normie because then I know nothing they will ever say is worth reading.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015
I too like to indulge in the same sex experiences.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

Confirmed, we're all super gay.

Nah, you're actually normie pubby tier poo poo stains mascaraing as goons, when in fact you line up to suck deadtears cock and hero worship mittani, while losing space like nobody's business, with zero humor involved. I'd rather be with 20 goons than 2000 of whatever the gently caress it is that you cunts call yourselves.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i too am gay

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

bluegoon posted:

Nah, you're actually normie pubby tier poo poo stains mascaraing as goons, when in fact you line up to suck deadtears cock and hero worship mittani, while losing space like nobody's business, with zero humor involved. I'd rather be with 20 goons than 2000 of whatever the gently caress it is that you cunts call yourselves.

I don't know, this is pretty funny.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

MAKE THIS THREAD GREAT AGAIN

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

bluegoon posted:

~true goons~

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!
hard to make it great again when it was never great

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

hailthefish posted:

I don't know, this is pretty funny.

We all pray that your aggressive autism subsides and you realize what a huge human being you are.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
LJ roos loving sucks and is dumb as hell now can we stop the slapfighting ty and good bless

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

bluegoon posted:

mascaraing as goons

:bigtran:

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

LJ roos loving sucks and is dumb as hell now can we stop the slapfighting ty and good bless

kek, right guys, funny right? guys kek right? guys goood bleesssss

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Xolve posted:

~true goons~

From a :regd10: :laugh:

Also unironically using the term "white knight" in 2016, tip o' the fedora m'lady :tipshat:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

:gary:

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica

Morris posted:

From a :regd10: :laugh:

Also unironically using the term "white knight" in 2016, tip o' the fedora m'lady :tipshat:

You sound like a loving python script it's so rehearsed..

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

what a man does with his own makeup in the privacy of his/her/non-binary pronoun own home is none of anyone else's concern

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
People seem to be bemoaning assets stuck in VFK; I will legit move stuff for you for a reasonable cut, just send me a PM or convo Ordo GArr ingame

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
GSF 2016 seems to only attract shitters and aids. But gently caress no reason pointing it out, look at this circlejerk tier posting.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

this is the best meltdown we've had in a while, thank you

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
gsf is poo poo but this meltdown is gold

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

gsf is poo poo but this meltdown is gold

:same: :agreed:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Remember that this one of the Old Goons that Reddit and Darius Johnson so desperately wish to see the return of.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
gsf owns and this meltdown is good

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
Now if you faggots will excuse me, I'm going to watch 50 shades of grey with my wife. I'm an adult and only have limited amount of time to dedicate to superficial faggotry.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

bluegoon posted:

You sound like a loving python script it's so rehearsed..

I've had a long time to practice regdate shaming, yes

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

can we stop the slapfighting ty and good bless

What slapfighting, he has literally brought peace and unity amongst warring factions to this thread. Perhaps this is the true meaning of Psyops. Namaste you shining stars.

• Locked thread