Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm glad that while I was (and continue to be) out of town, my friends were willing and able to step up to the plate to post Nico.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

figured. clicking to reveal each panel on a page is dumb, so i never bothered with them

if you zoom in you dont need to do thta. they're still bad and tiny tho

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Wowzers

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Bazongas

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Hanayos

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

This is good so I don't believe it's hanayo

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

There was an NPC in some event or other who had both the eyes and the fangs and I was extremely jealous.

That's evil, we should be able to do that. :(

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Found a random Lum that wasn't posted in the Lum Avatar thread.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

It's trickier, as I don't have my normal tools available, but I can post Nico from Galveston.

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

X

It's trickier, as I don't have my normal tools available, but I can post Nico from Galveston.

I'm glad of it.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Loading Nico Tools

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The French chapter of Kaguya-sama was great.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

those boobs aren't canon

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I dunno wether I can play FF 14 yet, apparently the PS4 version now ties to your PSN which is somehow attached to my account where I have 12 different types of security that I've forgotten.
I was just gonna start a new account but noooooo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thats good hanayo

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Sohuzi/status/735092507902545924 I did it

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

thats good hanayo

It's.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

https://twitter.com/Sohuzi/status/735092507902545924

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
tfw

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEFjmKrxYF8

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Either post fanart where you can see the kancolles big tits or fanart where you can see their big asses, but I don't allow kancolle facebook memes.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

What te gently caress.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
To whom it may concern: the original plan was to finish the White Album 2 synctube tomorrow, or Sunday, but in my current state of physical health, I'm more inclined to freeze myself solid and wait the 10,000 or so years before my chronic headache goes away than watch a second of anime. I'm most certainly going to see a doctor next week, because this is has one of the crappiest weeks I can recall, simply because my headache will just not end.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sylphid posted:

To whom it may concern: the original plan was to finish the White Album 2 synctube tomorrow, or Sunday, but in my current state of physical health, I'm more inclined to freeze myself solid and wait the 10,000 or so years before my chronic headache goes away than watch a second of anime. I'm most certainly going to see a doctor next week, because this is has one of the crappiest weeks I can recall, simply because my headache will just not end.

:ohdear:

get better Sylphid!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Droyer posted:

get better Sylphid!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sylphid posted:

GL with your T-virus

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Why don't her clothes cover her shoulders exclusively? It made it look like stumps...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Red Minjo posted:

Why don't her clothes cover her shoulders exclusively? It made it look like stumps...

open-shoulder tops are a thing that exists

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

he's right in that it looks like a stump

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

then i posted it for boom's benefit.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sorry Corals posted:

then i posted it for boom's benefit.

lol