Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This thread on fire, just like that steak must have been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I just caught up, haha, I'm sorry dude, good luck next time. Everyone has screwed up cooking.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

NC-17 posted:

eh, last one

aaaaaaahahahahahaa

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I just caught up, haha, I'm sorry dude, good luck next time. Everyone has screwed up cooking.

I don't think he was cooking, I think he was attempting alchemy.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chichevache posted:

I don't think he was cooking, I think he was attempting alchemy.

Carnis Regia?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That's not a cooking mishap that's a goddamn hate crime

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

AAA DOLFAN posted:

That's not a cooking mishap that's a goddamn hate crime

The steak apologizes for its role in the incident.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
This is one of the great TFF moments

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm laughing so hard at Two-Steak I'm wheezing oh my god

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

For real I sound like that loving dog from Wacky Racers right now

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I'd almost be willing to pay someone to edit the steak into the end of Manos: the Hands of Fate now

Manas: the Heat of Steak

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Silly Burrito posted:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/05/26/rob-rex-ryan-buffalo-bills-interview-nfl

Interesting read about Rob Ryan's last two years in New Orleans. Apparently Sean Payton forced him to adopt a Seattle style defense?

We'll see Rob. We will see.
Oh good, my head coach's meathead brother/assistant claims he's not at all responsible for fielding an awful defense the last two years.
Or presumably before that, either. Surely this unwillingness to take responsibility bodes well! :smithicide:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Steak, steak never changes

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 23:20 on May 27, 2016

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Please don't deflect, we need to focus on the fact that you tried to recreate the ending of Terminator 2 with an innocent steak.

Tips on making high resolution things match lower resolution would be awesome too.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
It looks like a demon bird

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Jesus when it's tilted like that it looks like it's giving a thumbs up

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Oh my god I'm dying with laughter. THis is great, thanks for bringing a smile to my face today guys.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That loving hole ahahahaha.

5'd.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This is an A1 thread.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

TSBX posted:

Tips on making high resolution things match lower resolution would be awesome too.

I know now why you cry. But It's something I can never do.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Is this what happiness feels like.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope this blows over soon. we all make misteaks

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

TSBX posted:

Also thanks for making my dumb joke into a hilarious reality

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Is this what happiness feels like.

Happiness is a warm steak.

So no.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Today at work a coworker heard me laughing in my office. He asked me what I was laughing at.

"This guy on the internet made a really bad steak"

"How bad could it be?"

I showed it to him

"holy poo poo"

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Charcoal is a light, black residue, consisting of carbon and any remaining ash, obtained by removing water and other volatile constituents from animal and vegetation substances. Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood or other substances.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'll pitch in to make the steak an extremely niche emote if someone shrinks it

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Yeah these 2 need to be combined somehow

Edit: When I saw 200+ new posts in less than a day I figured somebody important died.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

:effort:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Please don't deflect, we need to focus on the fact that you tried to recreate the ending of Terminator 2 with an innocent steak.

Can someone make a sound-hound compilation of the photos set to the music played as Arnold was lowered into the molten steel?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 27, 2016

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

OxySnake posted:

If someone has the money, I got the avatar

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ramadu posted:

Oh my god I'm dying with laughter. THis is great, thanks for bringing a smile to my face today guys.

How's the total warhams going?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Nice

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

One night with Manas and the steaks lose moisture
The thickness is poor but the cooking is a feat
You'll find some burning in every fatty cloister
And if you're lucky you can taste some meat

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 28, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Bad Moon posted:

How's the total warhams going?

When my hands work it's pretty good. I've got neuropathy so my hands and feet are numb and then hurt when they aren't, it's pretty great. Sold like 600 steam trading cards to get it :V Same with Overwatch. Add me on steam and we can coop! http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramadu/

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Nice

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

When my hands work it's pretty good. I've got neuropathy so my hands and feet are numb and then hurt when they aren't, it's pretty great. Sold like 600 steam trading cards to get it :V Same with Overwatch. Add me on steam and we can coop! http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramadu/

You deserve to win the lottery with all the poo poo you get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/Fantasyguy23/status/736319794136403969

Game-flix and chill tho. :sissies:

• Locked thread