Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

This is a lot of hours of CS to be shown on TV for the first ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Yeah I don't want to guess at how low the ratings are for this

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Big ratings for kids flexing at the camera.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I love how C9 perfectly play that pistol round only to throw away all of their guns on the anti-eco :lol:

pankus
Jul 30, 2003
C9 is done.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

lol this is worse than a lopsided goonman

Stewie running around making stupid aggressive plays
zero mid coverage
b player leaving b

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I'm not a C9 fan, and I've only really seen Stewie play during this E League run, but holy poo poo can he make some plays. He's like a less Ukrainian s1mple.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

young sewage making NA proud by pushing out of the bombsite after the bomb is planted rofl

stump collector
May 28, 2007
stew had a strong series imo.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Stew shows the most promise out of anyone on C9 honestly. I feel like everyone has plateaued except him. Everyone else has their moments but they're way too far and few between.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Smithereens posted:

young sewage making NA proud by pushing out of the bombsite after the bomb is planted rofl

The kid is legit, stop being obtuse just for fun. He has had an insane run this tournament and without him c9 would be sharing drinks with liquid right now.

Stewie + Seangares + 3 = best team NA.

Fauxshiz fucked around with this message at 07:10 on May 28, 2016

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Video Game Attorney vs Esports Lawyer. Round 1, fight!

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fauxshiz posted:

The kid is legit, stop being obtuse just for fun. He has had an insane run this tournament and without him c9 would be sharing drinks with liquid right now.

if he was good why would he alias as sewage2k? check mate atheists

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Stewie2k is fun to watch, but also incredibly aggravating. He does the pro equivalent of rushing around with a p90

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

0.9@800

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

Stewie2k is fun to watch, but also incredibly aggravating. He does the pro equivalent of rushing around with a p90

Which is actually incredibly effective. I feel like throwing down a smoke or even a molly is less of a sure thing with him on the map.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Fauxshiz posted:

uhhh, i truly believe that sewage2k is retarded and that the only saving grace that he has is good aim. the only reason he gets away with his dumb poo poo so often is because "who pushes their own smoke?" is a thought shared by pros and plebs alike when playing against idiots. when you start expecting that sort of thing, the person pushing the smoke is at a serious disadvantage.

sorry if this opinion destroys your idealistic realiti :classiclol:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

NA CS is tearing this thread apart :(

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Think like a silver aim like a global elite

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

fennesz posted:

Which is actually incredibly effective. I feel like throwing down a smoke or even a molly is less of a sure thing with him on the map.

Until he dies uselessly in a potential clutch situation

Spider2414
Apr 17, 2013

surc posted:

This is a lot of hours of CS to be shown on TV for the first ever.

I hope they won't gently caress people over with trademark stuff on YouTube (montages and full games). It's nice to be able to watch full games on YouTube whenever you want.

Spider2414 fucked around with this message at 16:54 on May 28, 2016

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Flumbooze posted:

I hope they won't gently caress people over with trademark stuff on YouTube (montages and full games). It's nice to be able to watch full games on YouTube whenever you want.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7CPGf74Fpes6kKLMuAdBg

They're actually uploading them to youtube themselves, along with a lot of the short clips they made.

Spider2414
Apr 17, 2013

xsf421 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7CPGf74Fpes6kKLMuAdBg

They're actually uploading them to youtube themselves, along with a lot of the short clips they made.

Ooh didn't know that, this is quite nice!

Have they said anything about their policy on people using their footage for montages, strats, etc. ?

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

Turner just released some numbers about eleague. https://www.turner.com/story/eleague%E2%80%99s-opening-week-drives-audience-engagement-across-all-platforms

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

it looks like the initial report of it doing a .2 was wrong then, I wonder how Turner feels about the numbers because doing that amount seems to be pretty good for a group final.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

it looks like the initial report of it doing a .2 was wrong then, I wonder how Turner feels about the numbers because doing that amount seems to be pretty good for a group final.

That's cool to see. Maybe get some more actually exciting esports on tv

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

summit just blew $90,000-$100,000 in about 3 minutes to basically cover up the molly incident.

edit: https://www.twitch.tv/summit1g/v/69164414?t=1h49m30s

Photex fucked around with this message at 21:53 on May 28, 2016

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
If I launch CS:GO one more time without remembering to not put my headset on, I'm going to go deaf.

Every time I launch CS:GO, Windows sets 100% volume. If I alt tab out, and I'm scanning for a match, it turns up to 100% again when a match is available to accept. I turn it down, alt tab back in, and as soon as I click accept, it turns up to 100% AGAIN!!! HOW DO I STOP THIS MADNESS?!?!?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

ColoradoCleric posted:

If I launch CS:GO one more time without remembering to not put my headset on, I'm going to go deaf.

Every time I launch CS:GO, Windows sets 100% volume. If I alt tab out, and I'm scanning for a match, it turns up to 100% again when a match is available to accept. I turn it down, alt tab back in, and as soon as I click accept, it turns up to 100% AGAIN!!! HOW DO I STOP THIS MADNESS?!?!?

I dunno but I'd probably just use the volume setting in game/console to set the volume

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

summit just blew $90,000-$100,000 in about 3 minutes to basically cover up the molly incident.

I hate streamers so loving much

King of Ping
May 12, 2004
I'm the king because mine's the biggest
Wait he lost 100k worth of real money? I dont know how the gambling sites work

How the christ??

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Ping posted:

Wait he lost 100k worth of real money? I dont know how the gambling sites work

How the christ??

The sites give the streamers money and people look at the number they have like, "oh poo poo this guy got up to 100k i can do that and stop before i lose it all" and then they lose 2k of their own money and the site profits.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
did he tell you to go suck a dick photex

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

Photex posted:

This is at least the second time he has done this. The site gave him about 20k starting money the first time. He has switched to become basically a betting stream so I stopped watching, dude is straight addicted to gambling/shilling for gambling sites.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Photex posted:

What is this website and how is it related to csgo? Looks like an RNG website lol

e: oh you fill your account using csgo skins, jesus

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Has anyone dabbled in opskins before?

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Demostrs posted:

The sites give the streamers money and people look at the number they have like, "oh poo poo this guy got up to 100k i can do that and stop before i lose it all" and then they lose 2k of their own money and the site profits.

That's even worse then I thought. What a rear end in a top hat.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Xenaero posted:

Has anyone dabbled in opskins before?

Yeah I've bought skins off there, haven't sold anything. It and Bitskins are pretty much the 2 big, legit buy/sell sites for CSGO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Up Circle posted:

did he tell you to go suck a dick photex

yes.