Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I just noticed you guys are planning a weed jail :ohdear: :imagineweedemoticonherebecauseicantfinditonmytablet:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

i like your threads misty mountaintop, for what it's worth

problematic hug

i'm guilty of a crime and must be taken to weed jail

problematic hug

tao of lmao posted:

Happy birthday, me. Just completely soaked in sweat contemplating taking my 2nd shower today waiting for guests to arrive.

happy bday, julio~

Elusif

duck pond update:

the geese that took over the duck pond now have baby geese with them

the geese are still leese

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

This man is sleeping where I park my butt to use the computer gosh darn it. I even brought him a bag of chips and he still won't get up.

Also just tried this plant extract and hoo boy was it bitter. My night is off to a weird start.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Scathach posted:

This man is sleeping where I park my butt to use the computer gosh darn it. I even brought him a bag of chips and he still won't get up.

Also just tried this plant extract and hoo boy was it bitter. My night is off to a weird start.

Uh

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Scathach posted:

Just do like a cat and park your butt on him? :shrug:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I Was The Fury

Scathach posted:

Okay so I guess my phone is misinterpreting that link cause here's whatI'm getting

E:

Scathach

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Just do like a cat and park your butt on him? :shrug:

That's not a bad idea.

Scaly Haylie

for gently caress's sake

Scathach did you mean to post a shirtless dude chopping down a tree, and if so why

Scathach

Lizard Wizard posted:

for gently caress's sake

Scathach did you mean to post a shirtless dude chopping down a tree, and if so why

Because i couldn't find a nonweird picture of the dude currently hogging my computer area. The rest of the pictures are full of snakes or weirder things.

I guess I could have gone with no picture, but that doesn't jazz up a thread as much as a man with an axe.

I Was The Fury

Lizard Wizard posted:

for gently caress's sake

That's exactly what I'm talking about

Matoi Ryuko

Choppin' wood is a good workout!!

Piso Mojado

cuntman.net

hahahahaha

Piso Mojado

Chris mercer is really looking good these days.

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
I don't understand what the hubbub's all about. It's not like it's obscene, or anything. His nipples are hidden by his burly arms.

----------------

alnilam

hubbub

cuntman.net

shirtless axe guy chops down trees in his sleep

I Was The Fury

I like pictures of snakes

cuntman.net

shirtless axe guys axe is made out of snakes. their venom is so potent it can cut through steel

Scathach

TWIST FIST posted:

shirtless axe guys axe is made out of snakes. their venom is so potent it can cut through steel

If this were true I would not have left that axe in a storage unit four states away. I wish it were true :(

cuntman.net

freddy krueger kills people in their nightmares. shirtless axe guy kills people in his own nightmares

Robot Made of Meat

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't understand what the hubbub's all about. It's not like it's obscene, or anything. His nipples are hidden by his burly girly arms.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cuntman.net

a guy runs away from jason only to find him already waiting at the destination. a guy runs away from shirtless axe guy but cant reach the destination because shirtless axe guy is blocking the way while sleeping

cuntman.net

i am locked in a cage with shirtless axe guy, a computer, a grizzly bear, and a revolver with 2 bullets. i take the gun and shoot the computer twice

FluffieDuckie

TWIST FIST posted:

i am locked in a cage with shirtless axe guy, a computer, a grizzly bear, and a revolver with 2 bullets. i take the gun and shoot the computer twice

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

odds of defeating small tree (with shirt)- 35-45%

odds of defeating small tree (shirtless) - 100%

cuntman.net

shirtless axe guy is sleeping in a hammock in the corner of the page. a cat takes an axe and chops down a tree

cuntman.net

TWIST FIST posted:

shirtless axe guy is sleeping in a hammock in the corner of the page. a cat takes an axe and chops down a tree

the book of genesis

problematic hug

the police put up wanted posters but all they get are calls asking if they meant to put up pics of a shirtless axe guy

Scathach

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

the police put up wanted posters but all they get are calls asking if they meant to put up pics of a shirtless axe guy

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
The police is axing for the public's assistance in finding a shirtless dude suspected of chopping down a tree without a license.

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The police is axing for the public's assistance in finding a shirtless dude suspected of chopping down a tree without a license.

:vince:

I Was The Fury

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

Highly Unnecessary

hi im new here

Highly Unnecessary

im a girl

Piso Mojado

:/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

http://www.smallworlds.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-806006.html follow the url in the 4th post