Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Torrannor posted:

That's not true, they have Podolski, Götze, Hummels, Reus, Kroos, Draxler, etc. as well.

Oh, I did not know that, I was going from the Zeit article which only mentioned

quote:

Wie auch Khedira, Sané, Mustafi, Gomez und Özil.

In that case I give no fucks about this at all. Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Mithaldu posted:

Use hrs.de and/or booking.com to find cheap hotel rooms.

Appreciate it - i wasn't sure if i could trust something like priceline and the like to find something out of the US.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

citybeatnik posted:

Appreciate it - i wasn't sure if i could trust something like priceline and the like to find something out of the US.

I'd recommed trivago.com, which is a meta-search engine for hotels and gives you on average much better prices than HRS or Booking.com

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004

GaussianCopula posted:

I'd recommed trivago.com, which is a meta-search engine for hotels and gives you on average much better prices than HRS or Booking.com

They're also headquartered in Düsseldorf :patriot: (why are the only Germany-related emoticons Nazi-related?)

Total Confusion fucked around with this message at 18:36 on May 25, 2016

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Gold and a Pager posted:

They're also headquartered in Düsseldorf :patriot: (why are the only Germany-related emoticons Nazi-related?)

Alles Schwaben hier

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Gold and a Pager posted:

Der Pickel der Pickelhaube hebt :patriotischerhund: () leider über die vertikale Höchstgrenze für Emoticons.

Edit für obligatorisches SPD-Bashing: Die Landesregierung sitzt auch in Düsseldorf, das macht sie nicht besser. :colbert:

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Wer hat uns verraten?

http://www.zeit.de/2016/23/schiedsgericht-eu-investoren-sigmar-gabriel

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

gently caress the SPD.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Jetzt wirds langsam lächerlich. Die bekommen überhaupt nichts auf die Reihe.

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
Ich glaube die haben sich damit abgefunden in Wahlen auf keinen grünen Ast mehr zu kommen und die Führungsriege bereitet sich nur noch darauf vor sich irgendwo in die Industrie abzuseilen.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

gently caress the SPD.

fuuuuck the SPD

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I'm wondering what the gently caress is up with the SPD. They're even more self-destructive than the FPD now.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Kann ich davon ne Laienerklärung haben? Keine Ahnung was das bedeutet. :(

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx

Mithaldu posted:

VW wird es ermöglicht, den deutschen Staat zu verklagen, weil die Emissionsregeln zu streng sind und die Geschäftsgrundlage zerstören.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Danke, und: :wtc:

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Fuuuuuuck ISDS poo poo, it's super trash, what the gently caress is wrong with you SPD.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
I'm looking forward to Jusos telling me why I should vote for TTIP Gabriel next year.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
I like that even people on the opposite ends of the political spectrum can come together and hate the SPD. It unites the country.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mithaldu posted:

VW wird es aber auch ermöglicht den amerikanischen Staat zu verklahahahaha

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ist nicht der einzige Sozialdemokrat, der diese Woche Schlagzeilen macht.

quote:

Man habe ihn "noch kleiner als ein Atom" machen wollen, sagte Edathy dem "SZ-Magazin". Zugleich räumte er demnach ein, sich zu spät zu seiner moralischen Schuld bekannt zu haben. Der Erwerb von Filmen mit nackten Jugendlichen sei "unnötig und falsch" gewesen. Edathy betonte allerdings, er habe "kein sexuelles Interesse an Minderjährigen". Womöglich sei er "strukturell generell ein Borderliner", erklärte er mit Blick auf sein Fehlverhalten.

Edathy versucht ein Comeback, oder zumindest eine publizistische Reinwaschung, nachdem er in Ungnade gefallen ist, obwohl er weder aus der SPD ausgeschlossen noch strafrechtlich verurteilt ist.

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Das klärt die Frage nach Siggy Pop's Nachfolger.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
And the CDU is somehow totally blameless because of reasons...

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Randler posted:

Der Erwerb von Filmen mit nackten Jugendlichen sei "unnötig und falsch" gewesen.

, he said, adding: "You can get that poo poo on the web for, like, free!"

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Torrannor posted:

Es ist kein Verrat, wenn man nie so tat, als wäre man für die Arbeiterklasse, Genosse Torrannor.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Randler posted:

Edathy versucht ein Comeback, oder zumindest eine publizistische Reinwaschung, nachdem er in Ungnade gefallen ist, obwohl er weder aus der SPD ausgeschlossen noch strafrechtlich verurteilt ist.

I think the idea would have been to punish him and I don't see how kicking someone out of the SPD is going to accomplish that.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

GaussianCopula posted:

I think the idea would have been to punish him and I don't see how kicking someone out of the SPD is going to accomplish that.

Ist das der Grund, warum Sarazzin nicht aus der SPD ausgeschlossen wurde, obwohl er offen zugegeben hat, dass er sich die Zahlen zu kriminellen Ausländern und so ausgedacht hat, weil man dadurch ja die Richtung vorgibt und die Leute es akzeptieren, wenn keiner widerspricht?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Torrannor posted:

... said literally nobody

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
gently caress companies suing the government. The planet is for the people, not profits.

Meanwhile, Aufmerksamkeit für Dackel is extra salty because they haven't been invited to the catholic convention. http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/katholikentag-afd-101.html

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Lunar Suite posted:

gently caress companies suing the government. The planet is for the people, not profits.

Meanwhile, Aufmerksamkeit für Dackel is extra salty because they haven't been invited to the catholic convention. http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/katholikentag-afd-101.html

And here I was hoping Aufmerksamkeit für Dackel was an actual thing that one could join. :(

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Lunar Suite posted:

You can sue the government without special courts.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lunar Suite posted:

- Conspiracy theories about Big Asyl© and Big Faith® earning "billions of dollars" with the refugee crisis

- Churches were the real anti-christians all along, not the AfD. Like, what do some old men in old building even know about being a TRUE Christians? Nothing, that's what! If Jesus was alive today, he would vote AfD.

:allears:

I can feel it in the air, German Trump is coming. Somewhere in Germany, there is a men standing in front of a mirror in this very moment, smearing tanning lotion on his face and sculpturing a mega-combover. Getting ready.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

waitwhatno posted:

I can feel it in the air, German Trump is coming. Somewhere in Germany, there is a men standing in front of a mirror in this very moment, smearing tanning lotion on his face and sculpturing a mega-combover. Getting ready.

<Guttenberg SSJ joke>

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

waitwhatno posted:

his name? rhymes with Glutenscherg :getin:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Today in clickbait-y headlines:

FAZ: Über diesen Kommunismus könnte man reden

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Drone posted:

And here I was hoping Aufmerksamkeit für Dackel was an actual thing that one could join. :(
Be the change usw.

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

In other news: Gauland does not like Afro-Germans
„Die Leute finden ihn als Fußballspieler gut. Aber sie wollen einen Boateng nicht als Nachbarn haben.“
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/afd-vize-gauland-beleidigt-jerome-boateng-14257743.html

Btw dear Southern neighbours, does the FPÖ hate David Alaba as well? Does the SVP hate Xhaka & the Shaq?

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe

bignose posted:

Btw dear Southern neighbours, does the FPÖ hate David Alaba as well?
Sure, Alaba is a protestant.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

bignose posted:

In other news: Gauland does not like Afro-Germans
„Die Leute finden ihn als Fußballspieler gut. Aber sie wollen einen Boateng nicht als Nachbarn haben.“
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/afd-vize-gauland-beleidigt-jerome-boateng-14257743.html

Btw dear Southern neighbours, does the FPÖ hate David Alaba as well? Does the SVP hate Xhaka & the Shaq?

Adolfs feinste Deutsche

Vulin
Jun 15, 2012
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/spd-chef-sigmar-gabriel-wirft-afd-feigheit-vor-a-1094702.html

Man Siggi, mir liegt ja wirklich auch nichts an der AfD, aber Glashäuser und so...

quote:

SPD-Chef Gabriel attackiert die AfD: Die rechtspopulistische Partei sei "zu feige, sich mit den wirklich Mächtigen anzulegen".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

Drone posted:

Hallooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?! Ein bisschen mehr Aufmerksamkeit, bitte.