Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nunes
Apr 24, 2016

vyst posted:

It's my travel coke container

Its awful when your coke goes stale because you left your baggie open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
someone said weight loss? gaining even a little bit of muscle is the real ultimate power for weight loss.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Looks painful to mule though

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

L2gape

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Bilirubin posted:

Life finds a way

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Okay what about 130 grams of chicken with two sliced tomatoes and two poached eggs. Is that too much for a lunch?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

post your multiboxing setups (sub 6 account plebs need not post)

You listen to Linkin Park. Holy poo poo.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Xolve posted:

I want to go to Fountain you mong.

Even if it's only to help Cede Nullis stomp all over T-C, have them take the region, then farm them to death all over again.

why do you hate us so much bae

e:

Zephyrine posted:

Okay what about 130 grams of chicken with two sliced tomatoes and two poached eggs. Is that too much for a lunch?

That's much better. The chicken alone should be around 250-300 calories.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 29, 2016

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

CainFortea posted:

You listen to Linkin Park. Holy poo poo.

Are you okay, bro? You seem really focussed on the dudes that are your enemies in this videogame.

Okay, ill confess. I listen to LP every now and then. Nostalgia :unsmith:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Orange Red Bull posted:

So today on my neutral alt i got a crootment mail from horde about all the wonderful content they have to offer.

Is there not enough folks in Saranen yet to cover the PL/NC extraction?

Horde's situation is pretty odd -- it's honestly like nothing I've seen in Eve before.

We actually keep a close eye on their numbers, and in particular, how frequently PH players log in. (It's one of those nice bits of data that any character in the corp can extract without any API or sign of monitoring.) Horde has a huge number of people in it, but a significant part of their population hasn't logged in for over a month, and that population is growing by ~50 characters per week.

In other words, lots of people joined PH on alts or new accounts due to CCP's marketing for WWB, then realized that the war was a no-op, and stopped logging in. PH has to recruit at least 50 new people per week in order to keep their fleet numbers at present levels.

It's been compounded now by the fact that PH has abandoned their safe ratting space Querious and told everyone to move to the warzone in Fade.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Dirty Sanchez posted:

The true secret to his stunning weightloss. Doctors HATE him.

~Ride the Snake~

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

ullerrm posted:

Horde's situation is pretty odd -- it's honestly like nothing I've seen in Eve before.

We actually keep a close eye on their numbers, and in particular, how frequently PH players log in. (It's one of those nice bits of data that any character in the corp can extract without any API or sign of monitoring.) Horde has a huge number of people in it, but a significant part of their population hasn't logged in for over a month, and that population is growing by ~50 characters per week.

In other words, lots of people joined PH on alts or new accounts due to CCP's marketing for WWB, then realized that the war was a no-op, and stopped logging in. PH has to recruit at least 50 new people per week in order to keep their fleet numbers at present levels.

It's been compounded now by the fact that PH has abandoned their safe ratting space Querious and told everyone to move to the warzone in Fade.

Cracks forming. Twist the knee. Bend the knife.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
it is amusing how much moaning about blue doughnuts there was from the grrgoon bandwagon and now theres lots of handwaving about the current doughnut

mostly, i just enjoy doughnuts soaked in coffee and im sad i cant eat dozens of them daily :(

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Zephyrine posted:

Cracks forming. Twist the knee. Bend the knife.

Are you sure all that Kool-Aid you're drinking isn't throwing off your calorie count?

e: I didn't even mention anything we're doing -- just stating a hard number about PH, that anyone with a PH character can monitor/verify in-game via the Corporation window.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

ullerrm posted:

Are you sure all that Kool-Aid you're drinking isn't throwing off your calorie count?

e: I didn't even mention anything we're doing -- just stating a hard number about PH, that anyone with a PH character can monitor/verify in-game via the Corporation window.

Is there some third row to sit in while the rest fling the word kool-aid back and back and forth to one another?

You're not going to get horde out of space by scratching your chin and observing them out of there. You have to pry them out.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Blazing Zero posted:

it is amusing how much moaning about blue doughnuts there was from the grrgoon bandwagon and now theres lots of handwaving about the current doughnut

mostly, i just enjoy doughnuts soaked in coffee and im sad i cant eat dozens of them daily :(

Is it really a doughnut though?

Russians have their own thing going in Drones that rivals the size of anything happening in the North (and they like each other, this week at least).

The North has people taking space next to each other that have a laundry list of reasons not to like each other long term.

There's currently a civil war in the West over money moons.

Delve/Querious is Project: Thunderdome.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

why do you hate us so much bae

Content > Feels.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 21:13 on May 29, 2016

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Zephyrine posted:

Is there some third row to sit in while the rest fling the word kool-aid back and back and forth to one another?

You're not going to get horde out of space by scratching your chin and observing them out of there. You have to pry them out.

I like to think myself as somewhat neutral. But flanders just states some facts, which are interesting to be honest. It is not even a judgement. Yet you pretend it is some cleverly crafted propaganda piece. It is not that strange that a group of people like that shows decline in numbers? With such a group I mean a 'casual group'.

And before you are flinging acusitions, I have been in horde for 6 months about a year back.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Xolve posted:

Is it really a doughnut though?

Russians have their own thing going in Drones that rivals the size of anything happening in the North (and they like each other, this week at least).

The North has people taking space next to each other that have a laundry list of reasons not to like each other long term.

There's currently a civil war in the West over money moons.

Delve/Querious is Project: Thunderdome.

i think there's currently enough of the mbc not shooting each other over serious stuff for it to be called that. what would you call it?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orange Red Bull posted:

So today on my neutral alt i got a crootment mail from horde about all the wonderful content they have to offer.

Is there not enough folks in Saranen yet to cover the PL/NC extraction?

Horde has been doing that since around July/August last year.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Thatim posted:

It is not even a judgement.

It is though. This is the "we have maths to show that horde is failing" talking point they started using a few days ago. Also note that they are talking about logged in numbers, not active pvp character numbers.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

Horde was set up day one to be a revolving door of people coming in and out. It's not really any different than E-Uni, RVB, etc. but with Nullsec focus because Nullsec tends to be a big reason new players get interested in EVE. Also ever since Horde first took up residence in Catch there's been a large number of people who are inactive due to alts, free trials, or people who joined but ended up quitting the game. This isn't a really new thing given its been happening all across the last year so this revelation you just came to about Horde is a bit late.

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

post your multiboxing setups (sub 6 account plebs need not post)

Just EVE-O Preview. Multibox carrier ratting I miss you so.

Service Charge fucked around with this message at 21:29 on May 29, 2016

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

SperginMcBadposter posted:

It is though. This is the "we have maths to show that horde is failing" talking point they started using a few days ago. Also note that they are talking about logged in numbers, not active pvp character numbers.

Oh, your fleet numbers stay the same?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Zephyrine posted:

You really got the pulse of the organization in 3 weeks eh

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thatim posted:

Roughly yeah. Horde's fleet numbers were at their lowest when Horde was living in Saranen after they left Catch due to people being rather perturbed at having to go more than 5 jumps to find some fights at the time. There was also some hilariously dumb and bad coup attempt by some slowbrains at the time. Like I said earlier, Horde has always been a revolving door organization since it was made last year.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 22:06 on May 29, 2016

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Thatim posted:

They aren't directly coupled. Online characters could be people ratting or even just idling for a while. The number going up doesn't mean fleet numbers will rise with it, likewise with it going down.

Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012

SperginMcBadposter posted:

They aren't directly coupled. Online characters could be people ratting or even just idling for a while. The number going up doesn't mean fleet numbers will rise with it, likewise with it going down.

That's not much of an answer.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
the new firetail fleet is the best troll I've seen in a while

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
process of firetails so far:

1. lots of hurf
2. 1 hour of forming and handing poo poo out
3. lose about 3-5 firetails undocking
4. warp around a bit
5. try and volley loki, fail at that, but lose 5 firetails to station guns
6. lose a few more with fleetwarp stragglers

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Blazing Zero posted:

i think there's currently enough of the mbc not shooting each other over serious stuff for it to be called that. what would you call it?

A coalition in the north

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Landsknecht posted:

process of firetails so far:

1. lots of hurf
2. 1 hour of forming and handing poo poo out
3. lose about 3-5 firetails undocking
4. warp around a bit
5. try and volley loki, fail at that, but lose 5 firetails to station guns
6. lose a few more with fleetwarp stragglers

Based on zkill the trade so far is 20 firetails for:

Onyx
Maelstrom
Svipul x4
Hecate
Crow

Goons are ~isk positive~
MBC has ~elite KDR~

Looks like the ball went through everyone's goalposts

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
was fireftale fleet something that was announced in the SOTG or something?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Morris posted:

Onyx
Maelstrom
Svipul x4
Hecate
Crow

Goons are ~isk positive~
MBC has ~elite KDR~

Can someone explain to me why 2 groups with TRILLIONS of ISK in assets are now super concerned about being ~isk positive~?

There has been an unprecedented amount of killboard stat quoting in the past 2 weeks. I mean, normally it's just dumb pubbie "haha we actually won anyway" poo poo- but this is unreal.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Morris posted:

Onyx
Maelstrom
Svipul x4
Hecate
Crow

Goons are ~isk positive~
MBC has ~elite KDR~

the maelstrom was a dumb attempt at smartbombing, which if it worked would've been hilarious

this "war" has degenerated into a lowsec slapfest, which is pretty funny

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Xolve posted:

Can someone explain to me why 2 groups with TRILLIONS of ISK in assets are now super concerned about being ~isk positive~?

There has been an unprecedented amount of killboard stat quoting in the past 2 weeks. I mean, normally it's just dumb pubbie "haha we actually won anyway" poo poo- but this is unreal.

isn't the kb stat thing just moving goalposts? now that there is no gsf sov, the only thing to point to is "look, we killed a thing" or "winning the isk war"

by any other metric (space/sov, slopes) the CFC has lost this war

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Xolve posted:

Mainly the belief that PL will leave if they lose enough stuff inefficiently.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

Mainly the belief that PL will leave if they lose enough stuff inefficiently.

I know there's this "PL's identity is tied up in their killboard" thing going on- if you actually believe that's a thing, just :lol:

Landsknecht posted:

the maelstrom was a dumb attempt at smartbombing, which if it worked would've been hilarious

this "war" has degenerated into a lowsec slapfest, which is pretty funny

Rive still toeing that "this will either be hilarious, or insanely dumb" line.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 23:48 on May 29, 2016

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ullerrm posted:

Ok sure, Horde is the one who has problems. Karmafleet has an outright negative delta these days. Who knows how many of the people within it are active. Plus ~50 characters per week~ is a joke total and pretty much the expected burn rate for newbies to the game.

Maybe you should stop worrying about how other Alliances are doing and worry about your own. It's falling apart because people are too busy navel gazing at statistics and forum posts. Your organization needs loving leadership not accountants pouring over paperwork. It's like loving watching the video game version of infomercials; it just makes you mad at the sheer incompetence demonstrated.

YouTuber fucked around with this message at 00:04 on May 30, 2016

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ullerrm posted:

It's been compounded now by the fact that PH has abandoned their safe ratting space Querious and told everyone to move to the warzone in Fade

I would stick a guy in Horde to rat in Querious or Delve but trying to rat in Fade is LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

YouTuber posted:

[It's falling apart because people are too busy navel gazing at forum posts.

The alliance is falling apart reading my forum posts! :whatup:

• Locked thread