Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
looks like vyst was right :haw:

edit also atlantis guy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Just noticed this, laughed pretty hard.

PsyOps guys! PsyOps!

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
tbh this entire imperium gimmick is dumb enough to justify a good old stomping by itself

hth

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
word filter game is ON POINT

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

And nobody shed a single tear over the loss of those two posters.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

frozenpussy posted:

does this work

edit: it doesn't

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

God damnit! I missed this post. Now I can only try and imagine what he posted.

Zephyrine posted:

Cracks forming. Twist the knee. Bend the knife.

How long before you re-apply to waffe?

SperginMcBadposter posted:

People who die to that would have died to a regular drag/stop bubble camp anyways. The counter is the same: bounce to the gate from a celestial or have a safe perch for that gate. :colbert:

Screw anyone who forces me to take an extra step to do anything in EVE. Especially gate travel.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 12:52 on May 30, 2016

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
We would not accept her back even if she shipped for free and begged on a knee.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Right about what?

Unfunny Poster posted:

And nobody shed a single tear over the loss of those two posters.

Really don't know what you two are talking about.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Right that I would probate for some really poor posting.
And that Facts managed to see whatever it was that was posted and sort it out before I did.

I've been away from my proper PC for too many days (and still am), but I am fairly certain that the skills necessary to fly Prospects and Endurances are now all there! So it will be two more ships to add to my mining collection! :D

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Endie posted:

<snip>
Edit: BNI actually did do a purge eventually, this year. I would not have liked to be that sucker.

You should see the video of him purging people one by one.

And people thought mining can make you crazy.....

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

Ad by Khad posted:

Between this and the ability to make 700 million a day in syndicate for 90 minutes work, do I dare call Eve Online a good game?
So have you guys taken up damage control farming now?

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Zephyrine posted:

Vyst. You being the champion marathon runner who shed more weight than a Mormon husband getting a divorce. How do you manage training in the morning?

I ingest about 1050 calories per day spread over 4 meals. Perform a physical job and then jog for about 45 minutes in the evening and I only lose about 1 kilogram per month and they are quick to come back if I go on a vacation or take time off. Also I'm always hungry. Always!

I start work at 7 which means I get up at 5 and I have tried exercising in the mornings but it just leaves me exhausted for the first half of the work day.

1050 calories?

Holy gently caress, you need to eat about 1500 MINIMUM. Your body is in starvation mode right now.

Stop checking your progress with a weight scale. Check it with clothing. Try on some pants that you know don't fit so well a while back. Muscle weighs more than fat so you may be keeping/gaining weight but you could be healthier.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

VideoGames posted:

Right that I would probate for some really poor posting.
And that Facts managed to see whatever it was that was posted and sort it out before I did.

I've been away from my proper PC for too many days (and still am), but I am fairly certain that the skills necessary to fly Prospects and Endurances are now all there! So it will be two more ships to add to my mining collection! :D

Don't forget to post pictures of your new acquisition!
Any ideas on what you'll name them? Here's a collection of mining terms to help you out in your difficult decision

Just wondering, do you see yourself playing this game for much longer? Do you have any long term goals for yourself and/or the corp you created?

Dalael fucked around with this message at 13:48 on May 30, 2016

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Zephyrine posted:

This is good advice. I'm going to try my hand at some chicken/fish soups too

Careful, some soups tend to have high sodium levels if you buy it in can form.

Another way of getting chicken if you are kind of lazy at cooking is to buy rotisserie chicken sold in some stores. Ask the guy/girl behind the counter how they are seasoned to make sure they don't soak the birds in brine juice.

Buy the whole bird, take it apart and place portions into Ziploc bags and toss into the freezer.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I actually do see myself playing for at least a few years.

I'm not sure how much it truly comes across in my posts, but I have fallen in love with the nature of the game. I find the flying about going from system to system seriously relaxing. Also just watching my ship orbit asteroids and hearing the buzz of the space lazers makes me smile a lot and I like to imagine I'm there. It's such a beautiful universe they've crafted that I want to be a part of it.

My corp (it's seriously not trying to be big or anything) is slowly, slowly, slowly gathering materials and eventually we will create a citadel for miners and refiners called Mountain. There's no rush with it and it will just happen at some point. I've never wanted people to go out their way with RVCMF because it was designed just for silly relaxing. If we make the citadel awesome! If it takes us years, awesome!

Personal goals are three:

1) To own one of every mining vessel and be able to use them :)
2) To visit every area of the universe. Regardless of being attacked I would like to see each individual spot on the map! It could take a LONG time and I could be killed again and again but I want to explore :D
3) To write about my experiences doing it. I've already written a prologue chapter to my little account (A Minor Tale) and heck, I could have so many experiences to put within it!

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

RE: caloriechat, 1000 cal doesn't seem too crazy for a woman on a major weight loss plan - MY FIANCEE is doing a 1lb/week plan and she can only eat like 1300 cals, it's ridiculous and I don't know how she doesn't starve to death. I go crazy enough trying to keep myself to 1770.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

VideoGames posted:

I'm not sure how much it truly comes across in my posts, but I have fallen in love with the nature of the game. I find the flying about going from system to system seriously relaxing. Also just watching my ship orbit asteroids and hearing the buzz of the space lazers makes me smile a lot and I like to imagine I'm there. It's such a beautiful universe they've crafted that I want to be a part of it.

My corp (it's seriously not trying to be big or anything) is slowly, slowly, slowly gathering materials and eventually we will create a citadel for miners and refiners called Mountain. There's no rush with it and it will just happen at some point. I've never wanted people to go out their way with RVCMF because it was designed just for silly relaxing. If we make the citadel awesome! If it takes us years, awesome!

2) To visit every area of the universe. Regardless of being attacked I would like to see each individual spot on the map! It could take a LONG time and I could be killed again and again but I want to explore :D
3) To write about my experiences doing it. I've already written a prologue chapter to my little account (A Minor Tale) and heck, I could have so many experiences to put within it!

aaaaaaaaaaa :swoon:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bilirubin posted:

VideoGames please do the needful

Thanks! :swoon:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm glad I'm stockpiling ore now. Make the VG dream a reality!

ApocalypseMeow
Mar 4, 2008

I love the smell of Catnip in the morning....Smells like Victory.

VideoGames posted:

I'm gonna have my alt mine whilst I play overwatch, Mountain will be built!

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

VideoGames posted:

I control most of the market for the good citadel reprocessing rigs so when you get a citidel I'll give you some :3:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

I'm seriously considering putting my hisec mining/market/low effort mission alt in RVCMF now.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

VideoGames posted:

When you are ready to build, let me know and I'll get you BPCs of all the citadel parts and the Astahus, if that's what you're going for.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Unfunny Poster posted:

EVE Online: We're Playing Space Politics Calvinball.

WE DID IT REDDIT :toot:

Dr. Pangloss posted:

When you are ready to build, let me know and I'll get you BPCs of all the citadel parts and the Astahus, if that's what you're going for.

Only the Palatine Keepstar will do for RVCMF.

On a related note, as far as I can tell the only real defense to the whole idea of concentrating a shitload of player wealth and power into a "charity citadel" is basically "but but but Chribba :circlefap:"

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Morris posted:

WE DID IT REDDIT :toot:

Only the Palatine Keepstar will do for RVCMF.

On a related note, as far as I can tell the only real defense to the whole idea of concentrating a shitload of player wealth and power into a "charity citadel" is basically "but but but Chribba :circlefap:"

the charity citadel would be the most OP thing ever to own, even if you only did an 0.1% tax for yourself

maybe just gambling webapps are more OP

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

RazNation posted:

1050 calories?

Holy gently caress, you need to eat about 1500 MINIMUM. Your body is in starvation mode right now.

Stop checking your progress with a weight scale. Check it with clothing. Try on some pants that you know don't fit so well a while back. Muscle weighs more than fat so you may be keeping/gaining weight but you could be healthier.

According to smart people with muscly avatars (Shine), starvation mode is bullshit, and the simple math is if calorie intake<calories used, you will lose weight, no matter how few that number is.

1000 calories a day can be healthy I guess if you have an extraordinarily small frame, and eat the right things, and don't do a lot of physical activity, all I know is I probably couldn't live on it. I'd loving gnaw my arms off.

Zeph still needs to work out or do some sort of physical activity if she wants to improve her endurance and reduce any chances of injury doing physical work. Working out burns calories so she might need to eat more than 1000 calories then.

I have no idea what zephyrine does for a job so I can't guess as to the likelihood of getting injured or what increasing physical activity could do as far as preventing it, but any physical activity is better than none.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 30, 2016

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

LemonDrizzle posted:

So have you guys taken up damage control farming now?

Some of us. Not me though, I'm a Christian spacepilot and I don't believe in flying ships with guns.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Ad by Khad posted:

Some of us. Not me though, I'm a Christian spacepilot and I don't believe in flying ships with guns.

Allah akbar

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I have no idea what zephyrine does for a job so I can't guess as to the likelihood of getting injured or what increasing physical activity could do as far as preventing it, but any physical activity is better than none.

I work as a decorator. The kind of work that wears on me the most is probably plastering and sanding ceilings. My current project is literally 180 square meters of ceiling to plaster, sand, weave and paint. That kind of work gives the morning-after back aches of "I need to train more"

I renovated 11 double glass windows last week and putting them back on the hinges was probably the most physically exhausting thing I have ever done. Since they weigh a lot and you have to hold them all the way outside the frame and then match both hinges. All the while shaking like a leaf from the weight.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Is there anyway to view kills by NPCs on zkillboard easily? I wanna see the carnage being done by NPC supers.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

I work as a decorator. The kind of work that wears on me the most is probably plastering and sanding ceilings. My current project is literally 180 square meters of ceiling to plaster, sand, weave and paint. That kind of work gives the morning-after back aches of "I need to train more"

I renovated 11 double glass windows last week and putting them back on the hinges was probably the most physically exhausting thing I have ever done. Since they weigh a lot and you have to hold them all the way outside the frame and then match both hinges. All the while shaking like a leaf from the weight.

And you thought the answer to this equation was "Eat less".

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

ranbo das posted:

Is there anyway to view kills by NPCs on zkillboard easily? I wanna see the carnage being done by NPC supers.

Search for the ship type and then add /kills/ to the end of the URL. Example: https://zkillboard.com/ship/37468/kills/

I don't know what the supers are named because lol no ratting space but the dreads are just "<faction> dreadnaught"

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

ranbo das posted:

just go to "guristas pirates" or "serpentis corporation" or whatever the official name is, click kills, click solo

it should then show you all the kills

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Zephyrine posted:

Planks and hyperextensions. Stretch a lot after work. And make sure you have comfortable shoes if you're standing all day.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

It's not surprising that someone who imports at a loss can't figure out how food works.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

ranbo das posted:

You search by <faction name> (Dread Guristas, True Sansha, Domination, Dark Blood or Shadow Serpentis) Dreadnought or Titan.

Dreads appear to be far more common than Titans.

Not sure if Drones have a Dread/Titan NPC.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 17:11 on May 30, 2016

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Dust514 shut down today :toot:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Dust514 shut down today :toot:

and nothing of value was lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Every vidya game not eve that ccp tried to do went down the shitter, i think the industry is trying to tell them something.

• Locked thread