Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

this kid is one unfortunate push of a diaper bag away from getting to know the business end of an industrial rubber band, which sounds pretty whatever to a normal person, but as soon as Baby's First Lifehacked Sandjail takes a turn for the triangular you're going to have one pissy and sandy baby on your hands.

Alternative solution: bring a large, cheap sheet and/or tablecloth, and parent your loving newborn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
LifeHack: Throw your baby in the ocean let the fishes raise it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Shuffle posted:

LifeHack: Throw your baby in the ocean let the fishes raise it.

I did that 10 years ago, still waiting for a goddamn letter from that lousy little rear end in a top hat.

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.

Use this one weird trick and make a certain inn's housekeepers hate its social media employee!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

best of all, when you're done, you just grab the corners of the sheet and put all that junk over your shoulder!

Just dispose of the baby unless you need a reason to perform a gardening project.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

TheBigAristotle posted:

That bindle would need a hefty stick.

That's what the beach umbrella's for.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

thecluckmeme posted:

industrial rubber band

It's just a fitted bed sheet

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

thecluckmeme posted:

industrial rubber band

They play all the trade shows

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

thecluckmeme posted:

this kid is one unfortunate push of a diaper bag away from getting to know the business end of an industrial rubber band, which sounds pretty whatever to a normal person, but as soon as Baby's First Lifehacked Sandjail takes a turn for the triangular you're going to have one pissy and sandy baby on your hands.

You're a poet :allears:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It #lifehacked

.....My heart.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgjfJbCVL4Q

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

How to make jello dildos.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Worth it to have a video of someone coyly pushing around a floppy dong-like light saber.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

"turn for the triangular" is great

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

thecluckmeme posted:

Seriously. This is wonderful.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Subjunctive posted:

"turn for the triangular" is great

It gets me every time.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Some things are meant to stay a sitcom joke.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Sneaking booze in is an art. Does the 70s booze cruise on the lake have giant pail drinks to share with your friends but want to up the vodka content? Tape a ziplock bag to your big middle aged man chest, then later discretely dump it into the giant pail drink while your fiance and daughter provide cover. Have a daughter or sister with large breasts? Have her tuck a small bottle of vodka in her cleavage!

I've learned so much from my dad and my brother when it comes to hiding vodka on your person.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Palpek posted:

Some things are meant to stay a sitcom joke.

pouring it into a red solo cup kind of spoils the illusion

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kith_groupie posted:

Sneaking booze in is an art. Does the 70s booze cruise on the lake have giant pail drinks to share with your friends but want to up the vodka content? Tape a ziplock bag to your big middle aged man chest, then later discretely dump it into the giant pail drink while your fiance and daughter provide cover. Have a daughter or sister with large breasts? Have her tuck a small bottle of vodka in her cleavage!

I've learned so much from my dad and my brother when it comes to hiding vodka on your person.

Ruisrock hack: booze is smuggled in the stomach :finland:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Booze hack!
Get yourself autobrewery syndrome and go to town on the bread baskets

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

An ice cube try seems like an awfully inconvenient vessel to transport wine in :confused:

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Nothing will ever stop me from drinking booze in public!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

It's flawless!

Here's a handy solution for cooling a single beer if you for some reason don't have a fridge:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Of course it's Karhu.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

Freezing leftover wine as ice cubes you can use for cooking is a fairly common and useful thing people have been doing for decades.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DekeThornton posted:

leftover wine

Holy loly.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

DekeThornton posted:

leftover wine

WTF is that? :confused:

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Golden Goat posted:

Nothing will ever stop me from drinking booze in public!

Make a hole in the top of the bread so you can just drink right out of it. Who's going to give you poo poo about drinking your breadstick? Nobody, that's who. :colbert:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Excause me, I'm carrying like 5 liters of vodka in various compartments made out of everyday items hidden in body cavities to save some money at a beach party. I'm not pouring half a bottle of wine into a gigantic ice tray unless it's the first step to somehow fusing the wine with Vicks VapoRub that I'll plaster my back with in order to absorb it through my skin at a concert.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Palpek posted:

Excause me, I'm carrying like 5 liters of vodka in various compartments made out of everyday items hidden in body cavities to save some money at a beach party. I'm not pouring half a bottle of wine into a gigantic ice tray unless it's the first step to somehow fusing the wine with Vicks VapoRub that I'll plaster my back with in order to absorb it through my skin at a concert.

This sounds like a great way to contract fatal alcohol poisoning.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Here's a life hack to make the most of your leftover wine that should never really be leftover:

Soak bread in it till it's absorbed it and go eat your soggy wine bread in the park while giving the po po the middle finger cause gently caress your no public drinking rules pigs!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
If you ever want to sneak joints into a concert or festival, tampons are your friend. Just open the wrapper a little, insert joints, put back in your bag. No security guard is going to open them up to check, so you're home free, no actual insertion necessary. Probably works best if you're a girl though, might look suspicious otherwise.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

If you ever want to sneak joints into a concert or festival, tampons are your friend. Just open the wrapper a little, insert joints, put back in your bag. No security guard is going to open them up to check, so you're home free, no actual insertion necessary. Probably works best if you're a girl though, might look suspicious otherwise.
Do not use the ones without applicators. Awkward!

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
If you find yourself coming up with increasingly convoluted ways to smuggle booze in places maybe it's time to get help.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Meowjesty posted:

If you find yourself coming up with increasingly convoluted ways to smuggle booze in places maybe it's time to get help.

If you take a non-drinking friend with you, you can smuggle twice as much booze.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Meowjesty posted:

Seriously this, friends can help you smuggle in more booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Smuggle booze in with your non-acloholic friend by shoving beer bottles down his/her throat and weekend at bernies's your way into whatever venue that you so desperately need to drink in.