Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Wow i opened the one from around new year where he uses cheat engine earlier today to use as help for a video and was thinking "i wish hed do more of these"

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

important: jeff vinny quick look for the first time in forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFpHwBSNOQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A Jeff playing video games by himself classic moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwRG_eTZEro&t=5776s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

A Jeff playing video games by himself classic moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwRG_eTZEro&t=5776s

the funniest youtube thumbnail

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
brad and dan playing hitman should be a regular site feature

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

brad and dan playing hitman should be a regular site feature

it seems like its going to be, once more of the hitman maps come out. its the first times in a while that i've enjoyed watching brad play something

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Id like to see more of austin vs. drew cold war game too

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Theyre doing another mario party

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

lesbian baphomet posted:

it seems like its going to be, once more of the hitman maps come out. its the first times in a while that i've enjoyed watching brad play something

yeah but like also maybe do other hitman games

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
rorie never goes anywhere without his franks red hot.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

vinny edits a lot of music into the new beastcast, making a bunch of bits out of it.

its great

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

nmagness
Sep 16, 2013

Best in Show, Alameda County Fair

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Vinny's doing a load our last save for ninja gaiden

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

he's at the last boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Party Boat posted:

Vinny's doing a load our last save for ninja gaiden

Oh man I hope they bring back this feature more frequently

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol the music on vinnys xbox

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

so was this live? not seeing it on the site

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Live, but up now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll watch it during tomorrow :cheers:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

you should also watch the gbeast mailbag

someone sent them uli's book

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im looking forward to seeing if vinny will actually best bloodlines because its probably the hardest of the classicvanias due to the limited continues.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i never knew lecarde had an infinite spear shield

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
thats what you get for not reading the manual.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
you should check out the uncharted interview where some genius programmer talks about highly technical poo poo while brad interrupts him about how hard uncharted 1 is on easy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I came back from vacation and the front page has a new vinnyvania, new game tapes and new demo derby. Holy mother of win.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I came back from vacation and the front page has a new vinnyvania, new game tapes and new demo derby. Holy mother of win.

How was your vacation.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

The new vania is funny but this game is starting to break vinny.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Alex talks a lot of mess about bloodlines in the new one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The new vania is funny but this game is starting to break vinny.

He's probably going to have to cheat. It's my least favorite Classicvania because of the limited continues, I had to use save states to see the end of the game and the further I got the more ridiculous it seems

The last stage is a boss rush of every other boss up to that point followed by a six stage final boss with no checkpoints. It's designed like a quarter muncher even more so than the actual Castlevania arcade game

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

He's probably going to have to cheat. It's my least favorite Classicvania because of the limited continues, I had to use save states to see the end of the game and the further I got the more ridiculous it seems

The last stage is a boss rush of every other boss up to that point followed by a six stage final boss with no checkpoints. It's designed like a quarter muncher even more so than the actual Castlevania arcade game

He's gonna see the gear boss again and not be able to continue, he'll be laughing too hard.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I wish video games had production books published the way film does, I really want to know everything about how gear boss got made. Who was the guy with the original concept, who sprited it out, who animated it the way they did. I bet theres a good story there cause it's such a weird thing.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Fiction posted:

Alex talks a lot of mess about bloodlines in the new one.

Even Alex is allowed to be way wrong sometimes considering Brad is wrong about something almost all the time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

I wish video games had production books published the way film does, I really want to know everything about how gear boss got made. Who was the guy with the original concept, who sprited it out, who animated it the way they did. I bet theres a good story there cause it's such a weird thing.

I don't know when he will get there or if he did already (haven seen the video yet) but if he reacted that strongly to the gear boss there are gimmicks in the final levels that will make vinny lose his mind haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a part in bloodlines where it's like, they made a screen with about 30% more vertical space than normal and then folded it diagonally and deleted the in between elements. It's hard to explain but something like this

code:

.......---

Looks like this in the game

code:

..---...

So you can't see lots of platforms and your sprite is detached at the midriff and you can just fall into invisible pits and poo poo. I wonder who in the world thought that was fun

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

mp5 posted:

Even Alex is allowed to be way wrong sometimes considering Brad is wrong about something almost all the time

brad is the smartest bomber by far

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sex Tragedy posted:

brad is the smartest bomber by far

Lmao

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

everything he says is in the form of question, like jeopardy or socrates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sex Tragedy posted:

everything he says is in the form of question, like jeopardy or socrates

That's called upspeak and is a legit speech impediment.