Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Febreeze posted:

haha, why would I? No one lives there, no team would move to that piece of poo poo.

If they do get a team I hope they are called the Oklahoma City Bombers

This is rude as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

haha, why would I? No one lives there, no team would move to that piece of poo poo.

I hope they are called the Seahawks

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I can't believe we got an entire week of Bryant family jokes, and didn't get a single Retired Grandpa Kobe appearance.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Great White Hope posted:

I can't believe we got an entire week of Bryant family jokes, and didn't get a single Retired Grandpa Kobe appearance.
Febreeze did say that he had a few more Bryant family comic ideas in the tank that are being saved for later.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Febreeze posted:

Are the Chicago Fire moving?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Azhais posted:

Are the Chicago Fire moving?

There's not enough room for two professional soccer teams to play at the middle school field

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
What is sam bradfords av now? Did I miss a joke?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

did you ever

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Top Hats Monthly posted:

It was a missteak.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

did you ever

Don't worry I got in at the right time

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

It was a missteak.

You're in rare form today... unlike Manas' steak.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

It was a missteak.

Between this and A1 joke earlier I think you're horribly underrated. Hilarious

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Yeah that joke was well done

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

You're in rare form today... unlike Manas' steak.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Spoeank posted:

Yeah that joke was well done

Aww you guys, you made me fart. :glomp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGdI68RL6E

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AAA DOLFAN posted:

When the steaks are high, you can always count on SB's pun game.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chilichimp posted:

This reminds me that I wish someone would have made a JPP blowing his finger off pun montage. SB and one other guy were on fire and it was amazing.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
feels good man

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Chilichimp posted:

He knows the value of a job well done.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

It's definitely not rare to see a well done Silly Burrito pun

E:

poo poo, the well done joke has been over cooked :(

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 29, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
We've definitely taken it over the top, sir.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
The return of Buff Dolphins Man and you might need eye bleach

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/sammy-watkins-breaks-his-foot/

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I bet you stole that concept from r/nfl

:iamafag:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I know that was :thejoke: but it's worth repeating.

Nothing made in r/nfl was ever worth stealing.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

NC-17 posted:

Nothing made in r/* was ever worth stealing.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think /r/nfl is the source of over half of the articles and on topic posts here to be honest.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Reddit is a good spot to find links to things and the occasional interesting post, but gently caress you if you spend time in the comments

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm the worst I'm sorry

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Reddit is a good spot to find links to things and the occasional interesting post, but gently caress you if you spend time in the comments

I thought reddit was cool until I got lost in the comments...

Now I just go there for news propagation or funny videos from games I'm playing.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Febreeze, did you happen to see my post about this when it happened with Sammy or was this just a coincidence?

Either way, it's great and I love it.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Shath Hole posted:

Febreeze, did you happen to see my post about this when it happened with Sammy or was this just a coincidence?

Either way, it's great and I love it.

Probably. I think a lot of people had the same basic joke in their minds when this news broke.

Also, be jealous as gently caress TFF because your boy Febreeze got PFTCommenter on his podcast
https://soundcloud.com/david-rappoccio-950910196/podcast8-pft

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Also, be jealous as gently caress TFF because your boy Febreeze got PFTCommenter on his podcast

m. bison yes dot gif

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

:thurman:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The chances of PFT were a million to one they said

But still he comes

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Probably. I think a lot of people had the same basic joke in their minds when this news broke.

True...drat, I thought I finally got an idea into a Febreeze comic but welp.

Podcast is amazing, nice work man!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I really appreciate that you got PFT the guy and not PFT the character

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I posted the letterheads to a Facebook group devoted to vintage football cards (eh, 2 out of three...) Someone in the group had a ton of NFL related papers, letters and such. He had a about fifteen letterheads scanned in already and he shared them. The stuff was clean and scanned in high resolution. I'm up to 53 and It's going to make a heck of a notepad.

What's interesting about this one is that they list the 1948 division championship but not the 1925 or 1947 championships.

The Brooklyn Dodgers football team. They really were as low rent as you might think looking at the letterhead. It looks like it was hand drawn.

1941 New York Giants. This looks classy, although it might have been better without the football players

For comparison, this is the best reference I had for this letterhead before this.

The Cleveland Rams. before they moved to LA, Moved to ST. Louis and then moved back to LA.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That's cool darth!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Darth Brooks posted:

I posted the letterheads to a Facebook group devoted to vintage football cards (eh, 2 out of three...) Someone in the group had a ton of NFL related papers, letters and such. He had a about fifteen letterheads scanned in already and he shared them. The stuff was clean and scanned in high resolution. I'm up to 53 and It's going to make a heck of a notepad.

What's interesting about this one is that they list the 1948 division championship but not the 1925 or 1947 championships.

The Brooklyn Dodgers football team. They really were as low rent as you might think looking at the letterhead. It looks like it was hand drawn.

1941 New York Giants. This looks classy, although it might have been better without the football players

For comparison, this is the best reference I had for this letterhead before this.

The Cleveland Rams. before they moved to LA, Moved to ST. Louis and then moved back to LA.

These are awesome. Also, drat. I had somehow totally forgotten that the Rams actually started in Cleveland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Darth Brooks posted:

Mara wrote a hell of a letter there. Look at those dollar amounts :stare:

• Locked thread