Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

xilni posted:

Globby what do you even do with all that isk?

Until the golden age of super cap suicide ganking begins what will you do?

i have like, a ton of isk. i don't know what to do with it other than stockpiling. i was gonna get a titan but the meta is currently transforming so i'm going to wait until it becomes predictable to invest into it again.

ya idk, there is a lot you can do with isk, but really i figured i would run ganking into the ground since it seems CCP is hell bent on removing it eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

i have like, a ton of isk. i don't know what to do with it other than stockpiling. i was gonna get a titan but the meta is currently transforming so i'm going to wait until it becomes predictable to invest into it again.

ya idk, there is a lot you can do with isk, but really i figured i would run ganking into the ground since it seems CCP is hell bent on removing it eventually

Could you send some isk to Father Snuggles? That would be cool, thank you. :)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Could you send some isk to Father Snuggles? That would be cool, thank you. :)

sent

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I didn't get any. :(

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I didn't get any. :(

hmm, that's weird

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A guy who figured out how to make a lot of isk is smart enough not to just give it away. What a shocking surprise~

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

-Troika- posted:

A guy who figured out how to make a lot of isk is smart enough not to just give it away. What a shocking surprise~

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Travis Wells has sold amok's loyalty at least 3 times since this war started.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

-Troika- posted:

shut the gently caress up berrik you retard taking everything seriously jesus christ

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

shut the gently caress up berrik you retard taking everything seriously jesus christ

Ok, now tell us how you really feel.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
berrik is an ugly garbage monster inside and out

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Strong words, I wish you well with managing that anger namaste

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

Unless you live in a few select high end high class w-space corps making money in holes is absolutely not easier than it is in k-space.

Sure it's harder. But you get significantly more value for your time for that extra bit of effort. I never said it was easier.

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

That Works posted:

Are you with the corp that named the RIP Vile Rat station to 'Benghazi Consulate' or one of the other ones?

Also, I thought xenuria wasn't supposed to post itt.

Thats a different corp.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
I wonder if Xenuria might not be confusing "CCP don't even challenge me when I talk about my grand psychological theories of player behaviour such is my obvious expertise" with "CCP ignore me". This is, after all, the person whose grasp of human psychology is such that he had an unwitting conversation with a computer about whether it was really his friend after the human participant got bored and handed over the reins to a bot.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Sometimes I wonder if you post by using your phone's autocomplete suggestion for the next word in each sentence then just fire that baby into the ether unread.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

frozenpussy posted:

Sometimes I wonder if you post by using your phone's autocomplete suggestion for the next word in each sentence then just fire that baby into the ether unread.

What a shame for you and you waited so long for my next post in this thread so that you could reply with that, too :smith:

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

frozenpussy posted:

I'm pretty sure that would be an improvement.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Endie posted:

What a shame for you and you waited so long for my next post in this thread so that you could reply with that, too :smith:

The JF and I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home and I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home and sleep all night to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I don't think it's a great way for a few days.

I had to seed it with "The JF", but boy did it take a life of its own (what a boring life I have).

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Oodles posted:

The JF and I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home and I don't think it's time for a few years back on my way home and sleep all night to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I don't think it's a great way for a few days.

I had to seed it with "The JF", but boy did it take a life of its own (what a boring life I have).

It ended up sounding like New Order lyrics.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
The problem with that in mind, I have a bunch of other things that you can also use the same time frame. The pro-slavery Dred Scott court under Taney, and the Senate approves the first time in the world of you who don't know what you want. Xenuria the best way to get the latest news from you and the rest of your life and death.

OK never doing that again. Seeded Xenuria midpoint.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
Looks like a normal Rust post to me :sun:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

It puts everything Swit posted into context though.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

berrik is an ugly garbage monster inside and out

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

p7hk9 posted:

Looks like a normal Rust post to me :sun:

I miss you Space Dad, I'm in a quandary that I've now got two space dads. How Galactically Liberal of me.

uncle spero
Nov 18, 2011

Bobby couldn't make it...
'till he went fun-truckin'!

Oodles posted:

I miss you Space Dad, I'm in a quandary that I've now got two space dads. How Galactically Liberal of me.

Seriously, that is Ted's account and no one has bought him an avatar yet?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

uncle spero posted:

Seriously, that is Ted's account and no one has bought him an avatar yet?

Pretty sure that's ted.

Or that account had some axes to grind with Zephyrine too.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Hey Video Games is the "no talking about Xenuria" rule still in force if he's posting in this thread?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I'm just glad I can look up your TFR posts now Ted

Edit yeah that's ted

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

MysteriousThing posted:

I know right?
You talk above a 5th grade level and they call you pretentious or arrogant. "bawww big words baww"

EvE has it's lay people, the trick is uplifting them and retention of their commitment to the community.

Please stop using words containing more than 5 letters in this thread. We can't understand them.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Endie posted:

I wonder if Xenuria might not be confusing "CCP don't even challenge me when I talk about my grand psychological theories of player behaviour such is my obvious expertise" with "CCP ignore me". This is, after all, the person whose grasp of human psychology is such that he had an unwitting conversation with a computer about whether it was really his friend after the human participant got bored and handed over the reins to a bot.

:aaaaa:

Please tell me you have a link to this. I definitely want to read this.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

Endie posted:

And thus Marvin the Paranoid Android was born...

No wonder he was so depressed.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It makes me pleased that deadtear rages so much at everything I post for literally no reason, and I don't have to read any of it.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Rust Martialis posted:

The problem with that in mind, I have a bunch of other things that you can also use the same time frame. The pro-slavery Dred Scott court under Taney, and the Senate approves the first time in the world of you who don't know what you want. Xenuria the best way to get the latest news from you and the rest of your life and death.

OK never doing that again. Seeded Xenuria midpoint.

You must be a lawyer for all that poo poo to be high priority in your autocorrect

Endie posted:

Alternatively, the bot passed the Turing test. Which of these is more likely, hmmmmmm?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

-Troika- posted:

It makes me pleased that deadtear rages so much at everything I post for literally no reason, and I don't have to read any of it.

:agreed:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Alternatively, the bot passed the Turing test. Which of these is more likely, hmmmmmm?

The Turing test is silly, but it requires a human to be fooled so give it a break here.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
How is morale inside GSF? In one way, it must be nice to have content on your doorstep, but it would suck if you wanted to do anything besides flying frigs, caracals, and hurricanes

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
its shut up ordo

War Eagle
Mar 27, 2007

Getting eaten by the Abominable Snowman, thats a freak accident.

Landsknecht posted:

How is morale inside GSF? In one way, it must be nice to have content on your doorstep, but it would suck if you wanted to do anything besides flying frigs, caracals, and hurricanes

As always, our morale is ~waning~.

But honestly, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves tremendously right now. The folks who aren't interested in fighting in fleets have spread out some, Hole Squad and Miniluv are full with new pilots, there are several hundred Neutral PI alts harvesting and combining planet goo in low and high sec space, more people doing exploration than ever before, and people off in different places ratting if that's their thing. Of course there are a ton of people still just sitting in Saranen and jumping in fleets when they form, and I haven't heard any big complaints there. There are the usual internal arguments about fittings and fleet compositions, but nothing too serious.

I think most of us have bought into the idea that we're not going to win the war by being the bigger blob, that's pretty obvious when we form 600 guys in hurricanes and battleships, and the CFC 2.0 brings 1200 to the fight. So we're content killing what we can and waiting for everyone to float away, either due to infighting or boredom. If it were even numbers then I think people would be grumbling, but as it stands leadership has been pretty clear about our situation, we see it for ourselves when we join fleets, and we still get to go out for decent fights without going 30 jumps.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

morale is pretty high cause everyone who didn't like the situation left, or was kicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Venom Snake posted:

Unless you live in a few select high end high class w-space corps making money in holes is absolutely not easier than it is in k-space.

its not easier but you make a shitload more money and its a lot less obtuse and apocryphal to theorycraft than sifting through missions or escalations

• Locked thread