Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cnut the Great posted:

This was on the TV just now and is relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Too bad Elvis is an irredeemable racist piece of poo poo who appropriated and stole from black culture. If you watched that video you're part of the problem. gently caress you.

I love Elvis, no I don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Elvis Lives

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Cnut the Great posted:

Too bad Elvis is an irredeemable racist piece of poo poo who appropriated and stole from black culture. If you watched that video you're part of the problem. gently caress you.

Woah, that is some real post.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Internaut! posted:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-controversial-tweet-1.3523055

turns out we got a bunch of BLM racist halfricans up here too

edit: wait are you suggesting Toronto is a lily white city

do any of you DND superstars have passports

dnd superstar haha

poo poo i bet toronto must have a crazy high amount of blacks, probably like 5-6% of the whole population, can you even imagine, canadian blm may incite them to rise up and slay all the whites

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
The great majority of the shooters and the shot are junk bunnies slaughtering each other over sales territory.
Most of these guys are suffering from violent psychosis due to brain pathway damage from the combination of long-term alcohol and stimulant abuse.
It is not curable except by death.
The cops are fine with it- saves time and money to let them euthanize each other.

Wanna fix the problem?
NAPALM THE COCA FIELDS AND KILL ALL THE CARTEL SCUMBAGS.
Importation of cocaine, meth, and heroin is equivalent to chemical warfare.
We should be at war with Mexico, not the Middle East.

Build that wall and execute anyone caught with more than 40 grams as in China, No exceptions. We need the organs for transplant.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jun 2, 2016

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Shake shack is as overrated as Five Guys

when i went to shake shack it felt more like a shake down because the burger was incredibly greasy and not very good value for money!

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The Sphinxster posted:

It turns out that there are choices that don't involve violent and racist cops. Like maybe if you start to look at why things the way they are.

It isn't whatever "reason" Bro Dad is dancing around.

wait, how am i part of this conversation

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

zimboe posted:

The great majority of the shooters and the shot are junk bunnies slaughtering each other over sales territory.
Most of these guys are suffering from violent psychosis due to brain pathway damage from the combination of long-term alcohol and stimulant abuse.
The cops are fine with it- saves time and money to let them euthanize each other.

Wanna fix the problem?

Build that wall and execute anyone caught with more than 40 grams as in China, No exceptions. We need the organs for transplant.

wow

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Boner Zone posted:

I am a lily white american SJW and the only minnority that exists is the black people I see on TV

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

zimboe posted:

Wanna fix the problem?

Yeah the answer to the issues drug prohibition has caused is just double down on it, as if we haven't already spent billions on fighting drug guerillas in the jungles to 0 effect.

Idiot.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

zimboe posted:

Wanna fix the problem?

or u could just legalize drugs and everything would be cool and good

stump collector
May 28, 2007
legalize this

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I assume from recent protests that the vast majority of these killings are committed by the police, right?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

roymorrison posted:

or u could just legalize drugs and everything would be cool and good

What are all of the ghetto kids with no prospects going to do when their only career path is shut down?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Internaut! posted:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-controversial-tweet-1.3523055

turns out we got a bunch of BLM racist halfricans up here too

edit: wait are you suggesting Toronto is a lily white city

do any of you DND superstars have passports
hahahahaha holy poo poo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It's the blm halfricans who are the real racists

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i been to chicago like 3 time?s and i only got shot twice

hahaha i kid

but i was driving to midway (not ohare) and googles directions took us thorugh a very bad part of town and i was legit worried because holy gently caress it was pereddy bad in there (poor people_)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lock your doors and roll up your windows kids

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Boner Zone posted:

dnd superstar haha

poo poo i bet toronto must have a crazy high amount of blacks, probably like 5-6% of the whole population, can you even imagine, canadian blm may incite them to rise up and slay all the whites

lmao you guys really don't know anything about Toronto do you

10 years later we are definitely over 50% visible minorities.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I crunched the numbers and that appears to about 7-8% black people in toronto so I hope bunner zone realizes how thoroughly he just got owned.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao good loving lord

but seriously who the gently caress gets triggered by blm in fuckin canada of all places

your country is whiter than jastiger's promised land des moines, and you're most likely perpetually salty over blm and that's going to continue being funny as gently caress

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Cnut the Great posted:

Why is elvis kissing that enormous penis?

quote:

Shut the gently caress up, idiot.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
TBH i'm more irrationally frightened by the invisible minorities. Just think about what they are up to.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tricky D posted:

TBH i'm more irrationally frightened by the invisible minorities. Just think about what they are up to.

I'm irish, and let me tell you: we're up to lots of shady poo poo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Not getting shot by cops

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Boner Zone posted:

lmao good loving lord

but seriously who the gently caress gets triggered by blm in fuckin canada of all places

your country is whiter than jastiger's promised land des moines, and you're most likely perpetually salty over blm and that's going to continue being funny as gently caress

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I'm irish, and let me tell you: we're up to lots of shady poo poo

Trust me, we whites all know and and can tell.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Tricky D posted:

those drat hollow men moving here and taking all our prime voyeur spots!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Chicago is going to have the same homicide rate in 2100.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boner Zone posted:

dnd superstar haha

my guess was way off, 7-8% of toronto is way more dire of a situation for canadian whites so I can see why you might be so concerned with blm, consider me owned

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

:chanpop:

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

I'm trying to imagine the Canadian version of "Jerbs" but I just can't do it.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Da Blecks are going to overwhelm our society with their whole "asking to please not be executed in the streets for sport"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
it's almost as if they don't realize what a huge favor we did to them by enslaving their ancestors

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

zimboe posted:

Wanna fix the problem?

Lol I hope this is ironic because that's just not how drugs work

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The weekend was not good.

Three days, 64 people shot, six of them dead: Memorial Day on the streets, and the violence that has engulfed families and neighborhoods.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...WT.nav=top-news

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Toronto had like 4 stabbings and 4 shootings over the weekend and people are basically calling for martial law to stop the violence lol

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Toronto had like 4 stabbings and 4 shootings over the weekend and people are basically calling for martial law to stop the violence lol

But that would be racist, no?

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

The_Franz posted:

What are all of the ghetto kids with no prospects going to do when their only career path is shut down?

someone answer this

like imagine if all drugs were federally legalized and homegrown and cheap as gently caress along with the massive fund boosts in treatment centers

will they become shoe polishers? bootleg dvd salesmen? would prostitution skyrocket? experimental drugs might become more common. this makes for good thought experiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Imapanda posted:

someone answer this

like imagine if all drugs were federally legalized and homegrown and cheap as gently caress along with the massive fund boosts in treatment centers

will they become shoe polishers? bootleg dvd salesmen? would prostitution skyrocket? experimental drugs might become more common. this makes for good thought experiment

Robbering? I dunno. Maybe arts and crafts?

No experimental drugs, nobody in the hood cares about that. It's just coke and dope, always will be IMO. Girl and boy, boy and girl. And weed too.

SOME PIG fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 6, 2016

• Locked thread