Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Dunno

A fluffy, cute.......bug?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction
This dude looks like he's going to a party

I Dunno posted:

A fluffy, cute.......bug?!

Insect. Bugs are insects who belong to the Hempitera order. Moths are in the Lepidoptera order. :)

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

suggested namechange for fluffieduckie: fluffymothy

hi how are you ♥

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

suggested namechange for fluffieduckie: fluffymothy

Mods please

shinmai

CHK Instruction
The death's-head hawkmoths are apparently the largest three moth species around. You might recognise them from the poster for Silence of the Lambs. They get their name from the large skull-like pattern on their back.

For all you skeleton-lovers out there :3:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Scathach posted:

Mods please

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

^^^daaawwww

Wait a second.... moths please!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

:neckbeard:

Thank you, moths. Thmoths.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shinmai

CHK Instruction

The moths knew!

Scathach

This moth looks like he raves

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

shinmai posted:

The moths knew!

hi how are you ♥

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Scathach posted:

This moth looks like he raves

that's one big mother fucker

Scathach

look at this moth-ers likker

shinmai

CHK Instruction
it's like a super cute flying lobster :h:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

What is this camothflage you speak of?

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I love the fact that to me as a human bright colors in animals are "oooh beautiful" but to other animals they are "oh okay, don't gently caress with that thing, I suppose"

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

shinmai posted:

I love the fact that to me as a human bright colors in animals are "oooh beautiful" but to other animals they are "oh okay, don't gently caress with that thing, I suppose"

It's a wasp moth, so yeah. . . :siren:

Scathach

Its a wonder our ancestors didn't die out because "that is so pretty imma touch it good"

E: totally just miniature bunnies

Scathach

Okay i might have asked this before but how do gang tags work? Can i give myself one? Do the moths have to conspire first?

Bam! (Bigass moth)

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Scathach posted:

Okay i might have asked this before but how do gang tags work? Can i give myself one? Do the moths have to conspire first?

My experience is that it really depends on the tag. For some, giving it to yourself is a big no-no, and others have secret unwritten rules you must meet to be "eligible". poo poo gets weird.

Scaly Haylie

see: the hawg dawg

shinmai

CHK Instruction
here's a drat near invisible moth

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

shinmai posted:

The moths knew!

Scathach

I am tempted to start a lebowskis dudes and spread it around a bit, starting with the person that gave me the idea and then other peeps that totally are dudes

E omg ghost moth

Scathach fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 2, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Scathach posted:

Bam! (Bigass moth)

bone buds is the safe tag, just gotta have a set of bones to be allowed in there (and even some people without bones have slithered in)
ghostin' pals : gotta answer one of my riddles
postin' pals : I don't think there's a requirement for that one
all the rest: you pretty much have to do something or be in the right place at the right time

you've got a skull av so bone buds is a good bet

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i love moths

shinmai

CHK Instruction
same! I only learned this today, so I'm kind of excited.

bean mom

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ghostin' pals : gotta answer one of my riddles

uhhh give me a riddle quick

----------------

Scathach

so if I make a tag and use it for the dudes that is an okay thing? do I need to clear it with a mod?

FluffieDuckie

Scathach posted:

so if I make a tag and use it for the dudes that is an okay thing? do I need to clear it with a mod?

Yeah go for it. Making tags and buying them for people is always ok.

The best advice I can give you using an existing tag is to understand where it came from because if you just pick one you like and it turns out that the people who have it earned it they may talk bad about you behind your back but I mean we're talking about a little picture under your av not a breach of national security

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
FBI Agent: We'd like to discuss this "Lebowski" gang tag you have on your foru...

FluffieDuckie: No seriously, just get out. I haven't had my coffee yet and I get this poo poo?!1ONE?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i think slam sector is a good tag but it's kind of the scarlet letter except instead of adultery it's for being a huge nerd

hi how are you ♥

SIDS Vicious

hey what do you guys think of my new av

Scaly Haylie

get out of that av so i can eat it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Celluloid Sam posted:

I like it!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Celluloid Sam posted:

its good

hi how are you ♥

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

nice! you've always had really great avs

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Celluloid Sam posted:

big fan

Ohio State BOOniversity

i like my av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Aww, I'm glad you liked it! If you haven't watched Fargo, do so. I really liked The Martian, if you're into hard Sci Fi.

I already watched those movies! They are super good. Maybe I should rewatch the Martian as I don't remember much except for the twist and that it was good. I've seen fargo a million times though. And the tv series.