Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

:siren:PS4 Goons:siren:

please provide social club links to any content you want to run.

The new race, Sckubrats Scramble
http://rsg.ms/ead4f8f

Lonmoars, because
http://rsg.ms/9ae3a57:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen

titties posted:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, for an afternoon of hideous grinding on Saturday, 04 JUNE 2016 @ 1500 Eastern (GMT -5).

We're (by which I mean I am) proud to present the "FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event. Our goal is to humiliate and fully indoctrinate LLJK leader Fallinintheblack into the PS4 community. If FitB is unavailable or unwilling to participate then I guess we can still do stuff anyway.

The 3pm Eastern start time is to accommodate his filthy european time zone. As always, quote this post to sign up and please provide social club links to any content you want to run.

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) CBJSprague24 (PSN: jsprague24)
3.) Montalvo (PSN: captspacebeard)
4.) Hugh Malone (PSN: malakai714) [Skubrats Scramble] Lonmoars]
5.) Craptacular (PSN: LLJK_Craptacular)
6.) Wee Bairns (PSN: Wee_Bairns)
7.) Aardmania (PSN: aardmania)

I'll be there for this round of scrub tier action.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
This new update looks super expensive, I might need to find a group to carry my rear end through some heists on the PC :ohdear:

Beeb fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 3, 2016

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Capn Beeb posted:

This new update looks super expensive, I might need to find a group to carry my rear end through some heists :ohdear:

Same here. I still haven't got the bloody prison break finished (and therefore none of the other ones after it) so I'm missing a bunch of heist-related unlocks

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Hexenritter posted:

Same here. I still haven't got the bloody prison break finished (and therefore none of the other ones after it) so I'm missing a bunch of heist-related unlocks

What system?

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Master Race, naturally.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

How do you feel about being mugged?

Personally, I think its a scary and traumatic experience.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Hexenritter posted:

Master Race, naturally.

I'm always up for grinding heists.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Slim Killington posted:

I'm always up for grinding heists.

Add me to the group of PC goons who haven't been able to complete many heists due to either scripting bugs or just general lack of interest. I'll be online pretty much all weekend & I could definitely get some grinding in.

RSC: Jeffrey.jpg
Steam: WASD| tactical buckshot

I have PMs enabled but steam is probably the best way to get a hold of me.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Add me to the group of PC goons who haven't been able to complete many heists due to either scripting bugs or just general lack of interest. I'll be online pretty much all weekend & I could definitely get some grinding in.

RSC: Jeffrey.jpg
Steam: WASD| tactical buckshot

I have PMs enabled but steam is probably the best way to get a hold of me.

Dittoing this ditto. I wanna do heists, but the scripting was broken for me as well. Unfortunately, after some back and forth with Rockstar support (including them requesting, and my sending, video of the issue actually occurring), they basically said "Welp, re-install and try again."

So I've reinstalled, and I've yet to try again. So let's do this this weekend!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I'll have to talk my girlfriend into leaving me alone so I can "play with my goon friends from the internet forum something awful dot com" but yeah I'd like to get in on that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hexenritter/

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

titties posted:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, for an afternoon of hideous grinding on Saturday, 04 JUNE 2016 @ 1500 Eastern (GMT -5).

We're (by which I mean I am) proud to present the "FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event. Our goal is to humiliate and fully indoctrinate LLJK leader Fallinintheblack into the PS4 community. If FitB is unavailable or unwilling to participate then I guess we can still do stuff anyway.

The 3pm Eastern start time is to accommodate his filthy european time zone. As always, quote this post to sign up and please provide social club links to any content you want to run.

If you can promise that it will be both hot and sexy, I'll get in on that.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Down for some heisty's, and also for whatever this next weeks update brings. If the Further Adventures are based on needing a ton of $$ or levels to start it then i'm pretty SOL on my own, but wanna give it a big shot

PC, show up as buspass or bradlee47 depending on what you look at

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

titties posted:

Do me and also do Basketcoil as my job thing. I hope you have the link already or we can no longer be friends.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

frenton posted:

Personally, I think its a scary and traumatic experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
I'm going through the footage from "Race War Weekend 2" (the second 10-race event), and from start to finish, it's just over an hour of unedited footage. That's all ten races and all the chatter between all the races. The footage is of course from my perspective only, and full of my loud, horrible voice.

My question to you goons: Shall I simply post up the whole monstrosity, or do you want me to spend the day or two (or more) it might take to edit it down to mere highlights, maybe replace the in-game audio with music, or whatever?

I can, of course, do both. It's just that editing this beast will take time (which, thanks to my recent lay-off, I have plenty of). I'm going to attempt to render what I have so far (an intro and the whole 10-race event unedited) while I sleep tonight, and then I'll check the thread to see what you guys want and proceed from there.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Dub it over with atrocious wubs, Haddaway, and Eddie Murphy's Party all the Time.

e: bonus points if it's you singing What Is Love? and Party all the Time.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxzNKs9DojE&t=61s

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WFNbMohTQ

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Auxiliary Treats posted:

If you can promise that it will be both hot and sexy, I'll get in on that.
Everything I do is both hot and sexy via association

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

Do me and also do Basketcoil as my job thing. I hope you have the link already or we can no longer be friends.
Of course I do.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Forgot to add this earlier.

RSC: DDZSHexenritter

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jun 3, 2016

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

woodch posted:

I'm going through the footage from "Race War Weekend 2" (the second 10-race event), and from start to finish, it's just over an hour of unedited footage. That's all ten races and all the chatter between all the races. The footage is of course from my perspective only, and full of my loud, horrible voice.

My question to you goons: Shall I simply post up the whole monstrosity, or do you want me to spend the day or two (or more) it might take to edit it down to mere highlights, maybe replace the in-game audio with music, or whatever?

I can, of course, do both. It's just that editing this beast will take time (which, thanks to my recent lay-off, I have plenty of). I'm going to attempt to render what I have so far (an intro and the whole 10-race event unedited) while I sleep tonight, and then I'll check the thread to see what you guys want and proceed from there.

Highlights would probably be more interesting.

I just don't want to relive race war weekend again so soon

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I haven't played in a while...did they drop prices on a bunch of stuff?

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Highlights would probably be more interesting.

I just don't want to relive race war weekend again so soon

Agreed. I think that's what I'm going to do, then. I'll begin editing it down to good wrecks, funny voice-chat moments, and other highlights. I'll also find some youtube-friendly music to accompany the action so it's not just me going "OHHHHH! " and "DAMNN!" and "*BURRRRRP*" the whole time :v:

On your second point, however... I had a drat fun time, and would totally do that again in an instant. Perhaps without so much alcohol on my part, though.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

woodch posted:

Agreed. I think that's what I'm going to do, then. I'll begin editing it down to good wrecks, funny voice-chat moments, and other highlights. I'll also find some youtube-friendly music to accompany the action so it's not just me going "OHHHHH! " and "DAMNN!" and "*BURRRRRP*" the whole time :v:

On your second point, however... I had a drat fun time, and would totally do that again in an instant. Perhaps without so much alcohol on my part, though.

I admittedly hate racing in this game & as such, something like 16 races in a row with no real breaks was serious torment.

If only we could do a FUNnel Derby weekend instead...

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

woodch posted:

If you don't want to put the effort of cutting in, which I completely understand, you should just collect a list of youtube timestamps people can click on for highlights. Much faster than cutting and you don't have to be good at timing!

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Cage posted:

I look forward to some hacker spawning 100 of those to crash my game. :thumbsup:

It shouldn't. GTA 4 supported spawning plenty of tugboats while online. Granted, they were usually all on land:

titties
May 10, 2012

Scheduled participants so far:

titties posted:

Saturday, 04 JUNE 2016 @ 1500 Eastern (GMT -5).

"FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event.

7.) Aardmania
8.) Auxiliary Treats (PSN: Backup_Snacks)
9.) Zenzizenzizenzic (PSN: Otiosely) [Basketcoil]

Please be aware that we are doing some dumb poo poo. If you have a low tolerance for extremely stupid gimmick stuff then you should probs bow out. If you are rad you should stay in.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

titties posted:

Please be aware that we are doing some dumb poo poo. If you have a low tolerance for extremely stupid gimmick stuff then you should probs bow out. If you are rad you should stay in.

Let's just not do 17 rounds in a row of Rockets v Insurgents this time.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I haven't played in a while...did they drop prices on a bunch of stuff?

No, but they've been running a different sale pretty much every week.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

davebo posted:

It shouldn't. GTA 4 supported spawning plenty of tugboats while online. Granted, they were usually all on land:

Plenty meaning maybe 5? That was the easiest and fastest way to clear a server.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Shredded Hen

If you don't have a yacht, this looks like the weekend to buy one.

titties
May 10, 2012

Craptacular posted:

Let's just not do 17 rounds in a row of Rockets v Insurgents this time.

We can only hope.

The ROCKET's from Wee Bairns' playlist night a few months ago was amazing, though, because they went 4 straight rounds and started taunting us about a shutout and then we went 4 straight rounds. I don't remember who won but I do remember that it took way too loving long.

E: 50% off the turreted limo to buy it or just when calling it in during VIP? I really want it but I only have $10m and I am saving it all for the update.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Shredded Hen
It is half off the sell price. I'm seeing a price of $825,000 on it instead of the usual 1.65 million.

edit: The price to call one in looks like half off as well. It lists it as $10,000.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Now I'm bummed out about buying a turretted limo last weekend instead of just waiting.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
What does "No VIP Threshold" mean?

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
Apparently it means you don't need any bux in the bank to register as a VIP.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Aardmania posted:

Spend all your play-dough now so you'll buy Shark Cards when the update drops!
That being said, I might grab the limo, dunno.

Could be a profitable weekend, will probably drive myself crazy by running vip missions til my eyes bleed.

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

Apparently it means you don't need any bux in the bank to register as a VIP.

Great way for those low on cash to make some bank.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
It seems like only the lowest rank yacht is for sale (3 mil instead of 6 mil). I'm like 99% sure there's no point in buying a yacht, but is there ANY benefit to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Aardmania posted:

That discount on executive clothing sure would be neat if you could actually buy executive clothing.

• Locked thread