Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

I thought the anime was okay when covering the manga parts but once it diverged near the end, it was rubbish. And that extra reporter girl was so loving annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
PANGAEA :psyduck:. Where's Center though? Or is that technically not on the acacia full course?

Edit; Also Toriko's full course was all over the map, but he really picked a hosed up main dish after all.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jun 3, 2016

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

C PANGAEA or PANGAEA C, as in there are more than one Pangaea.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
PANGACEA, the single continent that cures all ailments.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

NowonSA posted:

PANGAEA :psyduck:. Where's Center though? Or is that technically not on the acacia full course?

Edit; Also Toriko's full course was all over the map, but he really picked a hosed up main dish after all.

It's the hors d'oeuvre of the full course. From what's been stated so far, CENTER is the most important ingredient and brings the other seven together.

But yeah, that PANGAEA reveal is :tviv:. It's Oda-level planning.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Baron La Croix posted:

PANGACEA, the single continent that cures all ailments.

Pair
Another
News
God
Air
Earth
Atom

If you remove God...

Pair
Another
News
Air
Center
Earth
Atom

Removing God is the cure for everything! :aaaaa:

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Pair
Another
News
God
Air
Earth
Atom

If you remove God...

Pair
Another
News
Air
Center
Earth
Atom

:pusheen:

Well now I can't wait to see what happens.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Silento posted:

Good title.

Shugojin posted:

Holy poo poo this thread title

Rigged Death Trap posted:

That'sa spicy thread title

THANk yOU!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Fabricated posted:

Oh yeah? Well gently caress you, I'm gonna eat you right back!

Figures.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Pair
Another
News
God
Air
Earth
Atom

If you remove God...

Pair
Another
News
Air
Center
Earth
Atom

holy fuckballs

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

New chapter is up where we see the best teamwork, if only for a moment. :unsmith:

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

http://readms.com/r/toriko/374/3462/1

New Toriko.

I went from :getin: to :allears: to :gonk: super quick.

Then
:stare:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Worm breath!!!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Really like how GOD told NEO to gently caress off via tongue piledriving him through the entire planet, repeatedly. Sad for tommyrod and grinpatch though, at least they made a kill!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Worm breath!!!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
This mighty frog is destroying planet earth! I hope someone can cook and eat it soon.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Man, Toriko good. Good frog, good eats, good manga.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Work Friend Keven posted:

This mighty frog is destroying planet earth! I hope someone can cook and eat it soon.

eating, the frog is eating, also it is ALREADY BEING COOKED.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
So all that was left of Sunny and Coco was their hair and clothes?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Batmasterson posted:

So all that was left of Sunny and Coco was their hair and clothes?

Which means they probably 100% escaped or that's actually them in disguise.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's no way Coco died to something toxic like mold, and he'd probably have protected his allies too.

Tommyrod and Grinpatch may be screwed though, because Toriko-verse morality is hosed and thus he may well have let them die.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sunny and co. Got done in by immense food luck like what happened to Midoriya, if you remember Joie/Frohze would have died many times to Mido if it wasnt for the life balls and food luck.

Now I just wanna know the four emperors origin story. Becauae there must be a reason why they have universe shattering gourmet demons inside them.

(Oh and this is doing a much better job rhan Bleach on the whole [had all these powers all along] thing.)

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Sunny and co. Got done in by immense food luck like what happened to Midoriya, if you remember Joie/Frohze would have died many times to Mido if it wasnt for the life balls and food luck.

Now I just wanna know the four emperors origin story. Becauae there must be a reason why they have universe shattering gourmet demons inside them.

(Oh and this is doing a much better job rhan Bleach on the whole [had all these powers all along] thing.)

Toriko's second and so far mysterious third Gourmet Demons are kinda bullshit but at least the method of power-ups is well established so it isn't bullshit when someone gains power ups from eating SUPER GOOD FOOD WOW WHOA because you knew they'd get it when they ate.

Also gonna call that Toriko's third inhabitant is secretly Ichiryuu because Don Slime couldn't find his spirit in the gourmet afterlife

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Did you miss the chapter where Don Slime did actually find Ichiryuu but couldn't convince him to leave

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Shugojin posted:

Also gonna call that Toriko's third inhabitant is secretly Ichiryuu because Don Slime couldn't find his spirit in the gourmet afterlife

It was established that Toriko's third demon was a part of him since birth (the scars under his eye), long before he met Ichiryuu.

brotato
May 14, 2013
RIP Tommyrod finally.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

This manga has the best serious faces.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

New Toriko chapter.

In summary: :stare:

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

:stwoon: :vince:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mother of [GOD]

I FUCKIN LOVE THIS MANGA

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

Jesus Mary and Joseph we have left behind the notion of opening cans of whoopass entirely and moved on to home-cooked whoopass made from freshly grown ingredients

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Tunahead posted:

Jesus Mary and Joseph we have left behind the notion of opening cans of whoopass entirely and moved on to home-cooked whoopass made from freshly grown ingredients

*brushes aside dust on pyramid walls* As you can see from these hieroglyphs, even ancient civilizations had whoopass stored in rudimentary containers

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
This is when Toriko is at its best. When it is completely batshit insane.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Somewhere offscreen is a brutally hosed up patch of world where Bambina and Heracles fought for a while before deciding to head towards GOD together

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Shugojin posted:

Somewhere offscreen is a brutally hosed up patch of world where Bambina and Heracles fought for a while before deciding to head towards GOD together

This took place over the span of approximately 0.31 seconds

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
So like when is acacia going to go full Neo and basically utterly own everyone again?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

That cook is going to be pretty upset when Komatsu beats him to the punch and cooks that frog from the inside out.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Komatsu's food luck is so high that being inside a living ingredient only makes it easier for him to cook it. He doesn't even really need Toriko to help him anymore, just FL through all obstacles.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
MY FOOD LUCK IS SHINING! IT TELLS ME TO PREPARE YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seebach
Jul 14, 2012

Literally Kermit posted:

MY FOOD LUCK IS SHINING! IT TELLS ME TO PREPARE YOU!

Kermit is [GOD]

• Locked thread