Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Wait, what just happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

it seems like it's coming down to Infinitum or JakeP today. Here's what we know for sure:

Infinitum is claiming to be the town roleblocker

JakeP is voting for Infinitum even after that claim is made. He also pushed early for a vote on Infinitum, with this reasoning: "A town player that finds another player suspicious will say they are scum. Infinitum as scum knows that ganny is not, so his first thought is to call Ganny third party. He suspects Ganny is not town, but knows he is not scum, because infinitum is scum and not teamates with Gan-dalf (my new nickname for ganny)"

This was in reference to Infinitum voting for ganny, thinking ganny couldn't be town or scum, because ganny said: "Anyways i am a republican. Hopefully that means i am town. I don't have any spreadsheets so i assume so."

That's pretty much it for FACTS.

Roles are never vague, and ganny seemed quite sharp in the werewolf game. Also from my own role as a vanilla townie, it's clear republicans are town. So I'm calling bullshit on ganny not being sure what he is.

Also you have to be a serious dumbass to claim to be a townie power role on day one.

And while I was sorting through this poo poo and typing JakeP went tits up so it's all kind of moot now.

##vote Doctor Strangelove

Infinitum is either a dumbass or not the roleblocker, but JakeP eating lead just as he's starting to pile onto Infinitum is clearly a ploy to make us think he was correct. Strangelove has tossed a dumbass vote on Infinitum and hasn't said a word since. It's clear the scum want us to kill Infinitum, and I think the good doctor is one of them.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Frog Assassin posted:

it seems like it's coming down to Infinitum or JakeP today. Here's what we know for sure:

JakeP is voting for Infinitum even after that claim is made. He also pushed early for a vote on Infinitum, with this reasoning: "A town player that finds another player suspicious will say they are scum. Infinitum as scum knows that ganny is not, so his first thought is to call Ganny third party. He suspects Ganny is not town, but knows he is not scum, because infinitum is scum and not teamates with Gan-dalf (my new nickname for ganny)"

This was in reference to Infinitum voting for ganny, thinking ganny couldn't be town or scum, because ganny said: "Anyways i am a republican. Hopefully that means i am town. I don't have any spreadsheets so i assume so."

Roles are never vague, and ganny seemed quite sharp in the werewolf game. Also from my own role as a vanilla townie, it's clear republicans are town. So I'm calling bullshit on ganny not being sure what he is.

Also you have to be a serious dumbass to claim to be a townie power role on day one.

And while I was sorting through this poo poo and typing JakeP went tits up so it's all kind of moot now.

Infinitum is either a dumbass or not the roleblocker, but JakeP eating lead just as he's starting to pile onto Infinitum is clearly a ploy to make us think he was correct. Strangelove has tossed a dumbass vote on Infinitum and hasn't said a word since. It's clear the scum want us to kill Infinitum, and I think the good doctor is one of them.

Yeah my first dumb instinct was to look at Inf, but he's a better player than that. This feels like a scum/SK feint if I've ever seen one.

Not totally convinced on doc, tho.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah my first dumb instinct was to look at Inf, but he's a better player than that. This feels like a scum/SK feint if I've ever seen one.

Not totally convinced on doc, tho.

Not convinced, but empty votes followed by silence are a good scum strategy, and a little pressure to get people to talk is always welcome. I'd try it with Hell but I think he's long gone.

Too bad JakeP wasn't scum, but surv can vote/win with scum so not a total loss.

##unvote

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Wait what the gently caress. A day kill on day 1? Since he was a 3p should we be analyzing his posts through that lens?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Also Ron Paul? More like Vince foster am I right?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Whoops! Sorry jake! Picked you because you were hard pushing a lynch right from the start.

Sadly since jake wasn't a demo we can't tell whether infin is town or mafia.

I'm not reagan btw: i'm Lyin' Ted, a.k.a. Ted Cruz. That was my 1 vig shot.

Anyways i'm dead as gently caress tonight. Sorry team.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Stop giving ganny killin' power! Every single game he kills people!

##vote gannyGrabber

##unvote

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gannyGrabber posted:

Whoops! Sorry jake! Picked you because you were hard pushing a lynch right from the start.

jumping on new info and fakeclaiming seems like a ganny thing to do

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Also if you only get one shot why would you get mafia killed tonight? Wouldn't they have better targets then? Also why wouldn't you get dred?

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

gannyGrabber posted:

Was about to suggest it might of been a day vig kill. The election won't be the same without you :911:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Parallax Scroll posted:

jumping on new info and fakeclaiming seems like a ganny thing to do

Hmmm true

bunnyofdoom posted:

Stop giving ganny killin' power! Every single game he kills people!

##vote gannyGrabber

##unvote

Lol haha. It was gonna be you for a while there but i decided to try being helpful instead of funny.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Oh btw my original plan was to shoot kashuno as soon as game started but glowku talked me out of it.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

bunnyofdoom posted:

Also if you only get one shot why would you get mafia killed tonight? Wouldn't they have better targets then? Also why wouldn't you get dred?

Lol if you think they won't kill gannyCruz night 1 on principle

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The fact jakep was murdered makes me think that yeah, that is the zodiac killer

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Day killing vigi, drat! Bet we have McCain too. Dems are hosed, boys.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

haha i bet the dems don't even have guns

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mena also there is the fact that the killer left a letter i mean its obviously the zodiac killer

they're probably day kill SK

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

PBS Newshour posted:

i mena also there is the fact that the killer left a letter i mean its obviously the zodiac killer

they're probably day kill SK

That'd be sweet, but my role is based on a joke with the word filter
It's a 1 shot anonymous daykill

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

gannyGrabber posted:

That'd be sweet, but my role is based on a joke with the word filter
It's a 1 shot anonymous daykill

i don't believe you ##vote gannygrabber
your plan is to lie low now after using your kill once, wait for scum to kill some folks but skip over you cause you claim to be a one shot, and then at the end of the game reveal you can kill again

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

r u retarded

no i believe in freedom and the americano dream

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

PBS Newshour posted:

your plan is to lie low now after using your kill once, wait for scum to kill some folks but skip over you cause you claim to be a one shot, and then at the end of the game reveal you can kill again

he did fire 5 shots so idk maybe he still has a round left

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

he did fire 5 shots so idk maybe he still has a round left

Maybe it's for himself.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

bunnyofdoom posted:

Also Ron Paul? More like Vince foster am I right?

Look at this sad wimpy low energy Trudeau. Why don't you go apologize to some guy's country who your country denied access to 200 years ago.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Of the information we have, the only case I can get behind and understand is Doctor Strangelove.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

PBS Newshour posted:

Why would i reveal myself if this is the case? You're dumb.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

gannyGrabber posted:

Why would i reveal myself if this is the case? You're dumb.

Was just thinking that myself.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways jakep is a p smart lad so i'mma stick with his intuition and gun for infinitum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

your subconicous mind is leaking hints

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

Oh btw my original plan was to shoot kashuno as soon as game started but glowku talked me out of it.

that's fake

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
shoot me next time ya dumb idiot.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No counterclaim from anyone so far so gan is lookin good for confirmed town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The NRA has no guns

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PBS Newshour posted:

ur so dumb omg

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Frog Assassin posted:

I made a dumb vote and also said nothing since so.

What's up now mofucka

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Kashuno posted:

that's fake

No it's real. I think he just didn't want me bullying you again

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote frog assassin

Yeah the more I think about it this is the right vote. Adahn also is a viable lynch for being pants on head dumb in their discourse with Jake.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

No it's real. I think he just didn't want me bullying you again

Idr you bullying me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted: