Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

We can burn the house down after we seduce the witch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Have lengthy discussion about Fire codes with witch, and by that I mean seduce her!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I've managed to provoke Derek Smart so I'll probably earn a probation at a random time - with any luck it shouldn't be when it's time to post the update. If it happens then I'll have the update up, just a bit delayed.

for shame! :monocle:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Blizzy_Cow posted:

I say we waltz in and seduce the witch with a one way ticket to bone town.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Give the witch a long and exhaustive lecture on the importance of fire prevention, maintenance and OHS compliance.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

EvilTaytoMan posted:

We can burn the house down after we seduce the witch.

Yeah why would we burn the house down now? It contains a perfectly serviceable witch for us to seduce

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
I find the whole unionized skeleton thing is so funny, blow a whistle and unionize skeletons.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Take the witch to the bone zone, we can burn the place down after with a strategically thrown post coital cigarette

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

spacejew posted:

I find the whole unionized skeleton thing is so funny, blow a whistle and unionize skeletons.

The SWU is not a loving joke, spacejew, it is a serious organization dedicated to protecting the rights of skeleton workers everywhere.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

seduce the cat

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Take the witch to the bone zone, we can burn the place down after with a strategically thrown post coital cigarette

This. But walk slowly away from the explosion without turning around to look at it.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Let's get this skeleton laid

jmzero
Jul 24, 2007

quote:

seduce seduce

Surely we're going to fail at this unless we have some sort of trinket to give her or something? I think attempting this without some sort of prep is going to get us stewed (or at least end in a fight).

I'm onboard for romance, but I say we pump the cat for info, try to figure out the witch's dating profile first.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

jmzero posted:

Surely we're going to fail at this unless we have some sort of trinket to give her or something?
All we need is our sexy bone hip.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

jmzero posted:

Surely we're going to fail at this unless we have some sort of trinket to give her or something?

We're gonna give her our boner

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So basically this scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltO8_FJbRUw

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Who What Now posted:

We're gonna give her our boner

This, basically?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Who What Now posted:

The SWU is not a loving joke, spacejew, it is a serious organization dedicated to protecting the rights of skeleton workers everywhere.

I'm glad to see models getting proper representation and leverage in the workplace these days.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

i thought "burn the house down" was the obvious choice here but i forgot where i was for a second

If we're doing the Conan the Barbarian encounter later we have to do what he does to witches: Bone then Burn the Witch in her own oven! (sorry witch :witch:)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i get the impression that we are going to seduce that witch. I mean I'll check back again later but I may as well start scanning the pages now.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
There are a lot of union bylaws that just don't get upheld out in the Dark Forests near Bilgeton. :smdh:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

i get the impression that we are going to seduce that witch. I mean I'll check back again later but I may as well start scanning the pages now.

well, we're gonna try anyway :v:

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Love, Mom & Dad

Who What Now posted:

Fair days work for a fair days wage.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
There is more than one way to skin a cat; similarly, there is more than one way to bone a witch.

Just make sure it's compliant.

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Love, Mom & Dad

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

There is more than one way to skin a cat; similarly, there is more than one way to bone a witch.

Just make sure it's compliant.

What's the union rules for leisure activities while on the clock?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Il go ahead and vote for boning and burning the witch as well. Seems like the most prudent thing to do.

Paradox Man
Oct 22, 2008
Give that witch the bone

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

spacejew posted:

Dont let the management catch you. We're not on the clock right now though since it's after hours.

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

spacejew posted:

as you're currently freelance it might be possible to list such a thing as work, but you'd better pray they don't send a certified skeletal accountant to audit you. there isn't a safe enough poverty ghost in the world to cover your rear end then

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

If we're doing the Conan the Barbarian encounter later we have to do what he does to witches: Bone then Burn the Witch in her own oven! (sorry witch :witch:)
Only if she turns into a cat as you're boning her. Same thing with the cat throw it in the fire if it turns into a witch while you're engaged.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

I Greyhound posted:

Only if she turns into a cat as you're boning her. Same thing with the cat throw it in the fire if it turns into a witch while you're engaged.

Ah, yes, the ol' cat-witch in the fire trick. Wife never suspects a thing~ :j::ninja::catbert:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Howdy y'all. I was stuck in Birmingham until pretty late, doing the rounds at the UK Games Expo. The good news - I met up with Two-Fisted Steve, who had another copy of this book with slightly more of the pages intact. The bad news is that one thing led to another and I punched him right in the face. I got held by the transit police for a little while but it's all ok now aside from the court hearing in a few weeks. Anyway thanks to all this I got home late but at least I didn't have to pay for the book!

The upshot is I didn't get time to scan in the whole sequence for the thing that's about to happen but I got about half of it. I'll upload the rest tomorrow unless y'all change your minds about what we're doing.

Here's yesterday's page complete:

:ok: We're going in! :ok:

and here's today's!

I assume we want to bust that move still so I'll start scanning as early as I can tomorrow.

E: adventure sheet's the same

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
turn to 150 so dang fast you tear the page out of the book

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

"I carried this printing press all day for you."

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

turn to 150 so dang fast you tear the page out of the book

Guess we can't make it happen.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

There Bias Two posted:

Guess we can't make it happen.

Hey it's not like we have osteoporosis or something we can do this

(This book had a weird amount of romantic subplot for a story about being a skeleton)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Poland Spring posted:

Hey it's not like we have osteoporosis or something we can do this

(This book had a weird amount of romantic subplot for a story about being a skeleton)

skeletons love too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Rattle her vagina

• Locked thread