Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my friend surprised me w/ busch garden tickets for this weekend so i wont be able to play much tho. have a good weekend gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimes was good she has a lot of energy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bobnumerotres posted:

my friend surprised me w/ busch garden tickets for this weekend so i wont be able to play much tho. have a good weekend gamers

oh hell yeah lol. Busch gardens rules

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

And what's the name of the man that you are going oh the date with?

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
i'm playing that weird halo 3 pc port done by russians and/or pirates. just as bad as i was in 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up playing Ys VI, D, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest and EUIV. I will finish D tomorrow night for sure, it's a rad, strange game

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
showed jet set radio to a friend who dropped by
we ended up making neo nazi propaganda custom graffiti

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Instead of Stellaris I played Infamous: Second Son. I've got all the powers

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played almost 10 hours of The Witcher 3 today. I haven't marathon gamed like that in a long time.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i played 1 match of counter strike

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played Alpha Protocol for the first time in like 4 years or something. Also some Oxenfree which is kinda neat so far.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

And what's the name of the man that you are going oh the date with?

it's this guy https://vine.co/v/e2z1m12jXbe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ended up playng dishonored, i'm jjust about to go assassinate the lord regent. wasnt a fan of the mission whre you get sokolov but the party was extremely cool, theres so many entry points nd ways to figure out the target

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I played almost 10 hours of The Witcher 3 today. I haven't marathon gamed like that in a long time.

I dont play the game a lot but when i get into it its all i can play for huge chunks of time lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

today it will be Dragon Quest VI and late tonight I might give Overwatch a try for the first time

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
MGS again. I'm in the blast furnace (very beginning of disc 2) and I keep falling into the lava cuz I don't know what I'm supposed to do lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mycophobia posted:

MGS again. I'm in the blast furnace (very beginning of disc 2) and I keep falling into the lava cuz I don't know what I'm supposed to do lol

Going on the Lava is not what your supposed to do.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm playing The Phantom Pain for the first time since I platinumed it last year. I turned off every UI element and trying to beat missions in subsistence mode

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
crying a little, thinking about how good mgs is

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

elf help book posted:

crying a little, thinking about how good mgs is

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

crying a little, thinking about that I've only played half of mgs 1 on GC. the copy has now been "lost" for years (friend probably stole it when he borrowed it)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bolverkur posted:

crying a little, thinking about that I've only played half of mgs 1 on GC. the copy has now been "lost" for years (friend probably stole it when he borrowed it)

i played a tiny bit of the gamecube version years ago and dropped it and im really glad i eventually played the ps1 version instead

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Had a good Oblivion session last night so more of that.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

What mods are you running?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can't wait to play some games tonight

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm playing Shadowrun Returns and Enter the Gungeon. I think I might try Renowned Explorers. Oh, and Order of Ecclesia on the commute

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
MGSV:GZ (hopefully)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- and maybe some Ys VI if I get back to it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gonna try to beat The Phantom Pain.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wot mission are you on?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Going to see LCD soundsystem

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

odin sphere leifthrasir

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

fuckin sick, they're playng lollapalooza out here nd i'm thinking about picking up a one dy to see them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know. But have you seen my Amiibos? Mario, Luigi, Samus, Link, Rosalina, Yoshi, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Isabelle, Ness, Lucas, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Ryu, R.O.B., Palutena, Charizard...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I hear everybody that you know is more relevant than everybody that I know. But have you seen my Amiibos? Mario, Luigi, Samus, Link, Rosalina, Yoshi, Pink Yarn Yoshi, Isabelle, Ness, Lucas, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Ryu, R.O.B., Palutena, Charizard...

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

iw as going to go climbing with sme friends tonight but that fell through so probably the ffx remaster or armored core FA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

elf help book posted:

i played a tiny bit of the gamecube version years ago and dropped it and im really glad i eventually played the ps1 version instead

I started this yesterday on gamecube, what's the difference between that and PS1?