Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i;m dead

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I really don't get why we're so bad at passing. Passes without exaggeration are just as likely to go to the Columbians it seems

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Bedoya volley still hasn't landed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hey IDIOT, the goal is not in a three dimensional vertical space hovering over the field because we're not in the future yet BONEHEAD

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
HERE COMES GRAHAM loving ZUSI HE WILL SAVE US ALL

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Usa sux

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Hmmm tell me more

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Edwin Cardona has been amazing

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

straight up brolic posted:

Edwin Cardona has been amazing

RealPost he's my friends first cousin

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

GREAT SATAN posted:

I really don't get why we're so bad at passing. Passes without exaggeration are just as likely to go to the Columbians it seems
because passing is hard and requires good technique and technique takes years to hone and we don't seriously train our athletes at an early enough age for them to become good at it

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

This is vintage Bradley poo poo

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
well, there went the last chance

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Thank whatever Hell God exists that this is over.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Jurgen out.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
MOTHS

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

because passing is hard and requires good technique and technique takes years to hone and we don't seriously train our athletes at an early enough age for them to become good at it

So what your saying is this isn't going to change. This is American soccer. Got drat

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Pathetic

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Benne posted:

The players are already pissing everywhere on the pitch

Wow. That's bad. The USMNT should have just stayed home and focused on one of those sports they made up because they were bad at all the other ones.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

At least I'm surrounded by Colombian hoes with fake everything that look good as hell

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

It's because there's no money at the pro level for the best hungriest kid athletes to want to do soccer.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Michael Bradley is way, way, way worse at soccer since playing in MLS

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
holy poo poo bradley is awful

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

At least I'm surrounded by Colombian hoes with fake everything that look good as hell

The Colombian fake butts are next level

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Bradley is slow and bad. Should have brought along Perry Kitchen to kick shins and elbow people.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah you should really get
code:
Bill Belichick
or
code:
Mike Krzyzewski
to manage.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Michael Bradley is way, way, way worse at soccer since playing in MLS

Ya. He should go an live with his dad wherever Le Havre is...

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

"i'm all thumbs"

-michael bradley, human thumb

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

MoPZiG posted:

Ya. He should go an live with his dad wherever Le Havre is...

Or play for a good team in a good league like he is capable of

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Eehhhhhh

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Mr. Mambold posted:

It's because there's no money at the pro level for the best hungriest kid athletes to want to do soccer.
Well yeah but I mean like everywhere else in the world the kids get professional instruction at like 5, and here we play all sports and it's mostly run by moms and poo poo. It would require a complete change of the American athletics system to get us on par with the rest of the world even if Lebron wanted to play

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah you should really get
code:
Bill Belichick
or
code:
Mike Krzyzewski
to manage.

i dont know who they are. only coach i know that's available is The Best Benny Olsen.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I am sad

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So, the US isn't knocked out yet? Cause our nation needs to focus on what's truly important. Watching the Warriors deny LeBron James another title two years in a row.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Jesus wept

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Or play for a good team in a good league like he is capable of

He should have stayed at Roma where he could have learned from Pjanic, Nainggolan and De Rossi for at least a year instead of making a money move to ping balls at Jozy's fat rear end. He was definitely good enough to at least sub in at the time.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Real talk I wasn't expecting us to win tonight but I was at least expecting us to show some more fight and effort than ... whatever the gently caress I just watched

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

Gigi Galli posted:

He should have stayed at Roma where he could have learned from Pjanic, Nainggolan and De Rossi for at least a year instead of making a money move to ping balls at Jozy's fat rear end. He was definitely good enough to at least sub in at the time.
Leaviny Italy to go finish sixth in the Eastern conference isn't generally a great idea for development

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Geoff Cameron is DELUSIONAL as to how the USMNT played today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

BelovedWebPatron posted:

Leaviny Italy to go finish sixth in the Eastern conference isn't generally a great idea for development

For those who don't know, the Eastern Conference of MLS is a loving dumpster fire, far worse than even central american soccer leagues

• Locked thread