Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tazjin

Poor birds, I guess they will have to remain in that position forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction
kookaburras are awesome and I love them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HighwireAct posted:

Muhammad Ali's dead, guys :(
really lovely year for celebrity deaths

:(

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Sebadoh Gigante has the name of my favorite band and one of their posters as his av. :love:

alnilam

shinmai posted:

kookaburras are awesome and I love them

Last night i woke up in the woods to a birb rustling around near my tent who sounded a lot like a kookaburra... only this was in the cascades :confused:

tazjin

the neighbours lawn sprinkler is pointing at my living room windows and they're not home anymore :confused:

It sounds like it's raining but really it's v warm and dry here

FluffieDuckie

Welcome tazjin :wave: thank you for the birbs

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I went for a walk in a park with my girlfriend yesterday and there was a bird that sounded like dial up.

3D Megadoodoo

I ate a really tough steak and a filling came loose and now the tooth hurts and tomorrow's Sunday :(

3D Megadoodoo

I just wanted to share my pain I don't really expect any of you to be able to cure my tooth over the internet.

FluffieDuckie

Jerry Cotton posted:

I just wanted to share my pain I don't really expect any of you to be able to cure my tooth over the internet.

we can do this

do you own pliars?

3D Megadoodoo

FluffieDuckie posted:

we can do this

do you own pliars?

Actually, I can't find them. And they were Bahcos!

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Jerry Cotton posted:

I ate a really tough steak and a filling came loose and now the tooth hurts and tomorrow's Sunday :(

Jerry Cotton posted:

i'm sure theres something that can be done to help you :drugnerd:

FluffieDuckie

my favorite rotating sig experience

3D Megadoodoo

DraconicImpulse posted:

i'm sure theres something that can be done to help you :drugnerd:

Well I already took Panacod and that didn't help much. Luckily the pain comes and goes so I'm not in constant agony.

Scaly Haylie

why the additional detail that tomorrow is sunday?

3D Megadoodoo

Lizard Wizard posted:

why the additional detail that tomorrow is sunday?

It's really hard to get a dentist appointment on a Sunday.

Elusif

BYOB I have a new mission for you. Infiltrate the enemy fortress "Outer Heaven". Destroy the final weapon "Metal Gear".

Matoi Ryuko

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

BYOB I have a new mission for you. Infiltrate the enemy fortress "Outer Heaven". Destroy the final weapon "Metal Gear".

That would be very rude.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

christ can you imagine if thats what real pre-mission briefings consisted of

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Robot Made of Meat

This seems like work.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Snake quietly nodding, writing down "outer heaven" and "metal gear" with an X thru it, on a little notebook

alnilam

shout out to the best e/n thread ever* finally reaching its conclusion as the really cool and upbeat op finally got a place to live after a long period of being homeless despite doing everything right, because well this country sucks in some ways, anyway three cheers for the good op person

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721280

*disclaimer it's the only e/n thread I've ever really read

Scaly Haylie

alnilam posted:

Snake quietly nodding, writing down "outer heaven" and "metal gear" with an X thru it, on a little notebook

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

shout out to the best e/n thread ever* finally reaching its conclusion as the really cool and upbeat op finally got a place to live after a long period of being homeless despite doing everything right, because well this country sucks in some ways, anyway three cheers for the good op person

I've read others. This one isn't even in the same category

City of Glompton

so happy for him :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

bean mom

is that the library goon?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

beer pal

hey byob. whos online?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

tazjin posted:

Poor birds, I guess they will have to remain in that position forever

yor av is one of my favorite pics ive seen onthe internet. ive got it as my avatar on a few site salready (minus the image manipualtion face on the side of the egg)

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

alnilam posted:

:3

I haven't seen this thread, just went through it now and I'm glad to see that everything has been going so well. It was a bit sad going into it during the whole AFLAC thing knowing it wouldn't work out because I saw the date of the post.

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Renegret posted:

:3

I haven't seen this thread, just went through it now and I'm glad to see that everything has been going so well. It was a bit sad going into it during the whole AFLAC thing knowing it wouldn't work out because I saw the date of the post.

I feel kind of bad because I read that thread at work and was annoyed when I had to take a 5 minute break from reading about a homeless man's incredible work ethic in order to do my job.

Scaly Haylie

my manager won't stop telling me to watch forrest gump :argh:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lizard Wizard posted:

have you seen it?

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Lizard Wizard posted:

maybe you should watch Forest Gump

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Don't watch it at work though because then you'll cry big blubbery baby tears and be real embarrassed even though nobody will notice because they're doing the same.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Renegret posted:

Don't watch it at work though because then you'll cry big blubbery baby tears and be real embarrassed even though nobody will notice because they're doing the same.

it would be a team building exercise

Scaly Haylie

Renegret posted:

maybe you should watch Forest Gump

yeah but i'm, like, not in the habit of watching movies alone :shrug:

alnilam

Ask a friend or a family member if they want to watch forrest gump they will probably say yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lizard Wizard posted:

yeah but i'm, like, not in the habit of watching movies alone :shrug:

wtf? i have never heard of this before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tazjin

beer pal posted:

yor av is one of my favorite pics ive seen onthe internet. ive got it as my avatar on a few site salready (minus the image manipualtion face on the side of the egg)

that face on the side is actually my face from a few years ago. I found it again when I registered this account and thought it's as good as any other :sun: