Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Celluloid Sam posted:

it's just you said really a lot

Can you ever forgive me? I've been steady drinking bourbon since noon Saturday and it is 1 am Sunday now and I am posting from the bus station two towns over and I don't know where my wallet is and my wife won't answer my calls and my battery is dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
"Ben" smash ain't enough of a boss hawg to cal people out

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

Ben Smash posted:

Yeah sorry I'm drunk. I hope I edit it too. Don't drink and post, kids.

hey dog poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
unprobate nooner, an actually funny poster, who was probated for being funny, on a comedy forum

imho

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
on the sliding scale of shameful avs overwatch occupies a dreery subbasement below undertale

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
he just gonna sit here and pretend drink and that his "wife" [actually d va in blizzard's gaming] needs his attention

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my gimmick is being sincere and not really that funny

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
wait is forums user ben smash handing out gimmicks in this thread, id like one plz

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
You know who you are. poo poo I thought my post was white noise I don't understand why it's getting the reaction it is. This is like bizzaeo GBS, acknowledging my posts and what not

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ben Smash posted:

You know who you are. poo poo I thought my post was white noise I don't understand why it's getting the reaction it is. This is like bizzaeo GBS, acknowledging my posts and what not

Heyoo big baby momma Ambien

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ben I totally forgive you it was just a bad post I make maybe a lot of them every day or so trust mine just aren't as verbose or bad haha no but really chill brother

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Chinatown posted:

unprobate nooner, an actually funny poster, who was probated for being funny, on a comedy forum

imho

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

PBS Newshour posted:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Ben Smash posted:

name names you drunk pussy, who needs permabanning in your professional opinion

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

wait is forums user ben smash handing out gimmicks in this thread, id like one plz

My gimmick is that I give a poo poo and enjoy myself on this here dead gay comedy forum.

Free dare, nooner.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
name names you lame loser, now i know why your wife left you - no follow through.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

also please enjoy alcohol responsibly and also overwatch because video game addiction TM is a real thing I am a online counsellor I made an diploma in photoshop which I did not pirate winky face

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
you stupid bitch you aint even gonna call anyone out. you got beef but ain't gonna name names smdh

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Ben Smash posted:

My gimmick is that I give a poo poo and enjoy myself on this here dad gay comedy forum.

Free dare, nooner.

:tinfoil:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
First, they came for the shitposters and I did not speak out for I was not a shitposters.

Then, they came for the superstars and I did not speak out for I was not a superstar.

Then they came for the white noise posters and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

name names you drunk pussy, who needs permabanning in your professional opinion

Everybody in the eve thread, FYAD, all d&d posters, every single dare re-reg forever as soon he posts (easy revenue generator), adtrw, and .... and...

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Tricky D posted:

First, they came for the shitposters and I did not speak out for I was not a shitposters.

Then, they came for the superstars and I did not speak out for I was not a superstar.

Then they came for the white noise posters and there was no one left to speak out for me.

hey you holding that green, bro? Sommathat "chicky chang chicky chang?"

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Ok time for bed you guys enjoy the tizzy you've worked yourself into. Namaste. Sleep well. Luv u Sid.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

PBS Newshour posted:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
aye carumba.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug

Ben Smash posted:

Ok time for bed you guys enjoy the tizzy you've worked yourself into. Namaste. Sleep well. Luv u Sid.

Sweet dreams forums user Ben Smash, I hope you wake up sober and in your own bed, I know that I sure as hell wont

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ironic poo poo posters in MY GBS?!?!?! :argh:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
This curb at the bus station is mighty comfy

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ben Smash posted:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SLEEP

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Ben Smash posted:

post a picture of it pls

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ben Smash posted:

screen shots of your wife ignoring your texts please

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

be carefuk of Edward Norton Oh that curb Ben and have a good night brotha

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

imho

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's GBS you can be a dumbass fuckbag if you want

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a mod who tries to eliminate shitposting from gbs is a shameful mod.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
on that subject deadmau5 was probably the best mod of all time because he never even pretended to do any modding. also it was pretty fun how there was that one guy who got incredibly angry about him and kept posting threads about it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The posters must rise and seize the means of posting. No mods, no masters.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Get hosed cradle me

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Tricky D posted:

The posters must rise and seize the means of posting. No mods, no masters.

I already have a keyboard and a phone so uhhh mission accomplished I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

The problem with heck threads is that they are a circular argument that is caught in a loop and have no end. once there is no chance of any new information or progress being shared or made it is time for the thread to be gassed.

this is a moderation policy that i actually agree with.

shitballs.

I never read the H thread in GBS but I thought the idea was have the stupid slap fight on certain topics in one thread. So people will keep it out.

Sorta like how the steven unverse thread got closed one time and they all spilled over into the general kids show thread, which in my opinion took the thread down.

Or when the Clinton Sanders fanboys would go at in the us politics threads.

Anyway I just dont pay too much attention around here, so i often get confused.

gently caress I really liked helldump but I just finally came across the drama it created. That resulted in its down call.

• Locked thread