Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Usually that prefaces some kind of post with content and things. So youve got nothing.

Welcome to A GLISTENING HODOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

PCOS Bill posted:

Welcome to A GLISTENING HODOR

Man, if only there was some way to convince a guy obsessed with an idiot clown man that he should completely change his political beliefs based on a statement from an internet rando with cum jokes as an avatar.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

This guy everyone has been making fun of for thirty years because he's a spittle-flecked angry toddler is the hill I shall die on.

there are plenty of reasons to criticize the Don but the that he gets made fun of? thats what you're running with?

may as well criticize his wealth

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

This guy everyone has been making fun of for thirty years because he's a spittle-flecked angry toddler is the hill I shall die on.

Note to our readers: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
good, he has my vote

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

as halfway crooks posted:

Note to our readers: Donald Trump is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, birther and bully who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims -- 1.6 billion members of an entire religion -- from entering the U.S.
Whoa ill watch out now thanks for the info dude

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

as halfway crooks posted:

same

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

P much

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

nevermind that he was wrong about virtually everything he said here

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress you for posting Day By Day

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
In November 2015, A Circuit Court Judge in Lexington, S.C., sentenced Kreis to 50 years in prison after being found guilty of one count of criminal sexual conduct involving a child and two counts of committing lewd acts on a child. During the three-day trial, Kreis went on an anti-Semitic rant, saying, “I will always hate the Jew.”

“This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, vote for Trump!” Kreis said.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

No Mans Land 2 posted:

He inherited that in 1999, well after he was already a billionaire. Yes, his family had a role in getting him there, but in education and mentorship in the business as well as in initial funding (the "small loan")

Ignoring the rest of your worthless post, again, hindsight is 20/20 when it comes to the largest bull market in human history. Also all that money has to be tied up the entire time in order to make those gains. No buildings, no influence, no presidential run, no nothing. Just a brokerage account. Get out of here, you are unworthy of your reasoning abilities.

He is a con artist, and you have bought into it.

Good luck substantiating your opinion.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

LegoPirateNinja posted:

nevermind that he was wrong about virtually everything he said here

Do you think states giving tax incentives for film producers to shoot movies in their state is shortsighted? Or are you just another poo poo and run poster with nothing of value to say?

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PainterofCrap posted:

He is a con artist, and you have bought into it.

Good luck substantiating your opinion.

I already have.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

good, he has my vote
aren't you canadian?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

No Mans Land 2 posted:

I already have.

With an S&P chart?

drat, you have the lowest bar.

Which is not a shock.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PainterofCrap posted:

With an S&P chart?

Which is not a shock.

Post an actual response or get the gently caress out

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PainterofCrap posted:

With an S&P chart?

Which is not a shock.

https://dqydj.com/donald-trump-beat-sp-500-index-funds/

Out

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

aren't you canadian?

dual, i get two vote in TWO countries
thank god im a responsible human being otherwise it would be funny i get to vote twice as much as u lol

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

No Mans Land 2 posted:

are you just another poo poo and run poster with nothing of value to say?

WHY WON'T ANYONE WASTE THEIR TIME TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT THE CARTOON BUFFOON CLOWN I WORSHIP ISN'T LITERALLY THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING AT BEING SMART WHO INVENTED BUSINESS AND GOOD BRAIN?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

dual, i get two vote in TWO countries
thank god im a responsible human being otherwise it would be funny i get to vote twice as much as u lol
:psyduck: nooooooooooooo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
best drat nationality there is

canada + US is a BIG COUNTRY
its bascialyly continental

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

WHY WON'T ANYONE WASTE THEIR TIME TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT THE CARTOON BUFFOON CLOWN I WORSHIP ISN'T LITERALLY THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING AT BEING SMART WHO INVENTED BUSINESS AND GOOD BRAIN?

So this will be your last post, correct?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Wait, are there actual Trump voters in this thread? Irony can't hide you forever, boys.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jack Gladney posted:

Wait, are there actual Trump voters in this thread? Irony can't hide you forever, boys.

neoliberal i was for trump since i day i was born

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Jack Gladney posted:

I think I started off by saying "i'm for trump ironically, but then on election day i'm going to vote for him" and now i'm just all trump all the time. not sure how or when that happened. maybe in response to all the mouthbreathers on this forum and elsewhere with all their smug opinions about things.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wrapped in a gold blanket I made the sign of the trump

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You could say I'm a little Pro-Trump

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
needs a buttstock since the bolt has to go back that far anyway..shouldn't it? why leave it like that? curious

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PCOS Bill posted:

You've read American Psycho, right?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

In November 2015, A Circuit Court Judge in Lexington, S.C., sentenced Kreis to 50 years in prison after being found guilty of one count of criminal sexual conduct involving a child and two counts of committing lewd acts on a child. During the three-day trial, Kreis went on an anti-Semitic rant, saying, “I will always hate the Jew.”

“This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, vote for Trump!” Kreis said.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

PCOS Bill posted:

Looking forward to the "zombie" apocalypse, eh? When you can go out and shoot "zombies" with impunity?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No Mans Land 2 posted:

needs a buttstock since the bolt has to go back that far anyway..shouldn't it? why leave it like that? curious

It's a pistol. No stock or that'd make it illegal.

Wikkheiser posted:

You've read American Psycho, right?

No it's one of my wife's books.

Jack Gladney posted:

Looking forward to the "zombie" apocalypse, eh? When you can go out and shoot "zombies" with impunity?

I've never read any of the zombie related books on that shelf either.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

has anyone checked on vile

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PCOS Bill posted:

No it's one of my wife's books.
You should b/c Donald Trump makes an appearance.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PCOS Bill posted:

It's a pistol. No stock or that'd make it illegal.

sure doesn't look like a pistol, what makes it a pistol, other than being 9mm im guessing

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

No Mans Land 2 posted:

I think I started off by saying "i'm for trump ironically, but then on election day i'm going to vote for him" and now i'm just all trump all the time. not sure how or when that happened. maybe in response to all the mouthbreathers on this forum and elsewhere with all their smug opinions about things.

I, too, make my life decisions based on being mad online over a forum I payed to post on.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

No Mans Land 2 posted:

sure doesn't look like a pistol, what makes it a pistol, other than being 9mm im guessing

It's .223

And it's a pistol because it has a short barrel and no stock.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

PCOS Bill posted:

It's .223

And it's a pistol because it has a short barrel and no stock.

alright, the only reason i asked is because the barrel doesn't look that short. whatever, not a gun guy. ty for trump gun chat

I, too, make my life decisions based on being mad online over a forum I payed to post on.

take note that at no point was i not voting for trump, and so no actual life decisions were affected. however i would not think less of myself were i to learn new material information via an internet forum that might affect my voting decision. this has not happened up to this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

No Mans Land 2 posted:

take note that at no point was i not voting for trump, and so no actual life decisions were affected. however i would not think less of myself were i to learn new material information via an internet forum that might affect my voting decision. this has not happened up to this point.

So you were just ironically loving a sheep and it started to feel good so now it's the people who aren't sheep fuckers who are idiots.

Cool beans.

• Locked thread