Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

i was a fool to think forrest gump would just be on youtube, sorry folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hi shadowmoo and neato, nice avs. are you having a nice sunday?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

bean mom

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Hello. I have acquired one (1) cat. 7 years old, tiger stripes, male, front claws enabled.

grats on the older cats!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lazorexplosion

Hello, yes I love eonwe ok

Scaly Haylie

i listen to a lot of podcasts when i play video games. i'm thinking of listening to a book on :airquote:tape:airquote:, though. any recommendations? fantasy would be good; comedic elements are a must.

Matoi Ryuko

lazorexplosion posted:

Hello, yes I love eonwe ok

I like eonwe too. It's nice to meet a fellow eonwe fan. :kiddo:

FluffieDuckie

Hello lazorexplosion :wave:

So many guests today

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Lizard Wizard posted:

i listen to a lot of podcasts when i play video games. i'm thinking of listening to a book on :airquote:tape:airquote:, though. any recommendations? fantasy would be good; comedic elements are a must.

I have been listening to the dresden files audiobooks while walking my dog. If you like fantasy and don't mind lots of cliches then it can be pretty good. James marsters does a good job

I Was The Fury

ShadowMoo posted:

Hello byob.

Hello friend!

Scaly Haylie

I Was The Fury posted:

I have been listening to the dresden files audiobooks while walking my dog. If you like fantasy and don't mind lots of cliches then it can be pretty good. James marsters does a good job

tell me more about it, gimme the elevator pitch

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

ShadowMoo posted:

Hello byob.

hi

hi

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Been playing way to much stellaris recently byob.

----------------

bean mom

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I like eonwe too. It's nice to meet a fellow eonwe fan. :kiddo:

:same:

----------------

eonwe

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hello lazorexplosion :wave:

So many guests today

I asked some of my friends in the chill meimeis thread to check out byob, im glad someone did :)

FluffieDuckie

Thank you eonwe. We appreciate your recruitment efforts

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

Been playing way to much stellaris recently byob.

it's good

I Was The Fury

Lizard Wizard posted:

tell me more about it, gimme the elevator pitch

It's like noir detective novels except it takes place in modern day and the detective is a wizard for hire in a world where most people don't believe in the supernatural. He does contract work for the police when they encounter things hat can't be explained and also makes several enemies of his own.

problematic hug

3D Megadoodoo

Jesus. Where's that from?

problematic hug

Jerry Cotton posted:

the dover boys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw

Salmiakki

Jerry Cotton posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Salmiakki

poo poo a second too late

ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

How the hell have I never actually seen this?

Salmiakki

theresa finnish dub too so you have literally no excuse

ty cat dynamite

3D Megadoodoo

Salmiakki posted:

theresa finnish dub too so you have literally no excuse

I grew up in pre-dub Soviet Finland though.

tazjin

the internet is scary on days when TV show episodes come out, but I can't watch them until the evening :(

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
hi

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Monday morning 1:35 AM confession-- I vape. I have this tiny vape pen thingy that's black and white and glows green or whatever color I want... it fits in my pocket, and I don't do it around people... I just have to taste the flavors the shop sellls so I know what doesn't suck rear end and I kinda like it.

But people hate vaping do soo much that I am a bit shamed :(

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I just came here to tell you folks that I think byob is a very nice place, and I've thoroughly enjoyed my time posting here. :)

Scathach posted:

Monday morning 1:35 AM confession-- I vape. I have this tiny vape pen thingy that's black and white and glows green or whatever color I want... it fits in my pocket, and I don't do it around people... I just have to taste the flavors the shop sellls so I know what doesn't suck rear end and I kinda like it.

But people hate vaping do soo much that I am a bit shamed :(

I, too, am Spartacus. I'm part of a medicinal trial for an inhalable testosterone replacement therapy. I had the choice of an asthma inhaler type of device, or a modified vape mod thing. I was intrigued by the vape thing, because I knew there were a ton of different flavours so I chose that, not knowing how much some people detest people who vape.
Then again idgaf about what angry, narrow-minded people think, I only vape in places where it is appropriate to smoke, I don't feel the need to evangelize people to vaping (if you're trying to quit smoking, I'll mention it to you, though, because so many ex-smoker friends have found it helpful) and I don't wear a baseball cap backwards and try to create vapor tornados that fly through vapor rings or some poo poo, so I really don't feel I'm part of the "Vape Nation bruh" problem. I'm already feeling the benefits of the hormone replacement therapy, and I've found a ton of sweet flavors that I enjoy that help me when I'm feeling peckish for sweets or whatever, so I honestly don't even care about the possible social stigma I might be branded with.

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Prepare yourself for

the cutest video you'll see today
:3:

bean mom

i got no beef with vapecity

its not tobacco smoke causing me to choke up and vomit so its win/win

i have a legit allergy to tobacco and it makes going places loving HARD.

always some rear end in a top hat out there puffin away and that poo poo lingers everywhere.

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

yeah

e: by boner age 35

<3 <3 Vanisher

Sininu

I'll challenge you with this
http://i.imgur.com/fkxhxAt.gifv

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
vaping is A Good Thing it's the community that evolved around it is what sucks

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I have a coworker who smokes cigarettes. I asked him about vaping once and he said he won't do it because of all the hidden chemicals they add to the vapor. I just looked at him funny until he acknowledged the hypocrisy.

I think it's okay to be a hypocrite as long as you're aware of it.

Since then he started vaping anyway and he smells better for it.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
That is one cute-rear end fox-thingie. I do have a huge soft spot in my heart for working dogs, though :3:

Renegret posted:

vaping is A Good Thing it's the community that evolved around it is what sucks
This is very true.

Also, like with many other things, people who get obsessed with it give it a bad name.
Like anime or Japanese culture, it's very okay to enjoy Japanese animated cinema or the rich culture and history of the Japanese people, but there is an endless stream of obnoxious teenagers who take this way too far, embarrassing themselves and turning appreciation to borderline racism.
The Vape Kids are to vaping what tragicomic western otakus are to japanese culture.

3D Megadoodoo

I borrowed my sister's car and she had left a Bonnie Tyler CD in the player. I listened to this four times on repeat and now I looked it up on Youtube and the video is even better oh my god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm4CgwRxw3Y

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

shinmai posted:

That is one cute-rear end fox-thingie. I do have a huge soft spot in my heart for working dogs, though :3:

This is very true.

Also, like with many other things, people who get obsessed with it give it a bad name.
Like anime or Japanese culture, it's very okay to enjoy Japanese animated cinema or the rich culture and history of the Japanese people, but there is an endless stream of obnoxious teenagers who take this way too far, embarrassing themselves and turning appreciation to borderline racism.
The Vape Kids are to vaping what tragicomic western otakus are to japanese culture.

it would be great because i hate walking through cigarette smoke and vape smoke isn't annoying, but the fedora bro-dude making it sure is

hi how are you ♥

Pedantra

by Lowtax

ohhhh my godddddd

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

It's like somebody put Puppy and Kitty in Cutelette. :kimchi:

----------------