Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

Medullah posted:

Yeah I'm sitting at 90% on mounts, and the ones I'm missing are expensive as hell. Pets are 85% and the majority of the ones I'm missing are the ones from buying cartel coins. :(

Oh yeah by Cartel I meant from packs...I'm missing the CE mech and 2 or 3 that came from physical time cards.

It'd be neat if they dropped from Chance Cubes, if they do I've never seen or heard about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Can I unlock individual pieces of the revan set because it doesn't look like it. I have to get the whole thing correct?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
TO unlock it for your account you need to get the entire set on one character.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Medullah posted:

And my referral coins have dried up, think I'll make a new OP in August when the final chapter is released. ;)

Bastard. :argh:

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Holy poo poo! Watching the producer stream and I won a vented saber. Go me! :woop:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

CeeCee posted:

Holy poo poo! Watching the producer stream and I won a vented saber. Go me! :woop:

Grats dude flaunt that thing at pubbies 24-7.

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

If I were small & bird shaped, I could fly.

CeeCee posted:

Awesome, hope you like it. I think I heard that go down in the office. Grats.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Bought one hypercrate and got Vizla's upper body armor, Valynn's upper armor and a requisition for the droid companion among the rest of the junk. Not bad.

So many chance cubes...

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, I got a hypercrate and amongst other things I got from my gigantic loving pile of chance cubes I got kriea's armor set, yet another cybernetic armor set, and the burnt orange saber crystal, which I quickly unlocked on all my characters because it's amazing.

I'm wondering if I should make my darkside sage now and put everyone in cybernetic gear. Need to shed your scales Qysen? I think there's a few left on your snout I could maybe scrape off.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Hulk Smash! posted:

Bought one hypercrate and got Vizla's upper body armor, Valynn's upper armor and a requisition for the droid companion among the rest of the junk. Not bad.

So many chance cubes...

You should send me the droid companion.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

So Nonentity donated both a lightning tuning and a damaged weapon tuning to the guild bank, and we need to have a contest to do it.

Unless Oedzi wants to do something different, I want to go with "Funniest screenshot of you with the tuning equipped"

This means some creativity - you don't have to use armor you actually have, or weapons you have, but you need to do something funny.

Judges will be myself, Nonentity, Hulk Smash (unless you want to participate but I don't think you've played much lately), and Oedzi. Post your screenshots away - we'll pick a winner a week from Sunday - so 6/12 by 8pm all submissions must be posted. First prize is first choice of the two tunings, second prize is the leftover one.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Someone needs to set an invasion for the republic side guild, fyi.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Medullah posted:

You should send me the droid companion.
Already unlocked it :(

No problem on judging the contest. How would people do screenshots with the weapon tuning if they don't have it? Wouldn't that limit them to whatever they could do with the preview window?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

nonentity posted:

Awesome, hope you like it. I think I heard that go down in the office. Grats.

Thanks, I like them a lot and it just made my day.

You did yet another great design. I especially like them with outline crystals; they really accentuate the shape of the blade and just make it even cooler. :)

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Hulk Smash! posted:

Already unlocked it :(

No problem on judging the contest. How would people do screenshots with the weapon tuning if they don't have it? Wouldn't that limit them to whatever they could do with the preview window?

Yeah but that's pretty much anything.

I guess I'm open to just funniest screenshots. Whatever.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Trast posted:

Someone needs to set an invasion for the republic side guild, fyi.

Whoops I usually set them at the same time. Oh well, too late now.

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

So, dumb newbie question: I'm not getting any companion gift missions from Diplomacy above grade 5. Do I have to advance the story to a certain point to get those to spawn, or are Grade 5 companion gifts as high as they go? Or is this some new and exciting form of bug?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FrozenGoldfishGod posted:

So, dumb newbie question: I'm not getting any companion gift missions from Diplomacy above grade 5. Do I have to advance the story to a certain point to get those to spawn, or are Grade 5 companion gifts as high as they go? Or is this some new and exciting form of bug?

5 is as high as you can get from missions. Grade 6 you can buy with common data crystals on Odessan or come from Alliance Boxes.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Medullah posted:

5 is as high as you can get from missions. Grade 6 you can buy with common data crystals on Odessan or come from Alliance Boxes.

The only way to access Odessan is to do KotFE right?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
You can buy legacy travel to Odessan. I think you need to be lvl 60 or something tho. And it's a per character thing, which kinda blows.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

CeeCee posted:

You can buy legacy travel to Odessan. I think you need to be lvl 60 or something tho. And it's a per character thing, which kinda blows.

Level 55, legacy level 10ish, 200k. Pays for itself super quick once you start trading in common crystals for gifts and glowing crystals for Exotic Isotope thingies.

I just wish they'd make the EC available to everyone and not just people who have finished chapter 9. There's no way in Hell I'm taking all my characters through that, so I'll miss out on the achievement for all 8 finishing EC.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

The cantina pack for my dark side counselor had a black/black dye module in it

It was meant to be.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Kurieg posted:

The cantina pack for my dark side counselor had a black/black dye module in it

It was meant to be.

My IA got one of those, as well. Used it on a Shen chestpiece and never looked back.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I didn't see it mentioned but from the producer livestream via Dulfy:

quote:

Dark Side vs Light Side Event

Join a Galactic event and Earn Epic Rewards in celebration of SWTOR’s 5 year anniversary that will run for a few months.
Choose dark side or light side
More info will come around 3 weeks from today.
When you play the game, the sum of all the dark side choices and light choices that everyone made during the event will impact the game and rewards you get – i.e. One of the new companions you can get as rewards is a brand new companion we havn’t seen before. Depending on which side wins the companion will either be a light side based or dark side based companion. This will change their appearance, personality and combat abilities.
Six tiers of rewards you can get – supposedly to be the “best” rewards you can get.
We looked at past 6 months of play history and light side choices dominated (59% vs 41%).
We will give periodic updates to let you guys know how each side is doing.
This event will start June 28 along side Chapter 15
Chapter 15 – GEMINI Deception

Coming June 28
Lead a daring assault of your whole gang on one of Arcann’s warships in a bid to seize control of the entire Eternal Fleet
Uncover more of the secrets behind Scorpio and the GEMINI droids.
According to the developers it is one of their favourite chapters.
Short video teaser at end of the stream.
Musco thinks the chapter should be called “ BLANK” get real.
Guss Recruitment mission – recruit the loveable ex-Jedi con man into your alliance. Help Guss unlock his true potential and guide his training in the force. Guss is kind of a loser who is not good at anything other than being at your side and tricked people to think he has more power.

So some DS vs LS event that'll award a brand new companion and Guss recruitment in Chapter 15.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Aleth posted:

I didn't see it mentioned but from the producer livestream via Dulfy:

So some DS vs LS event that'll award a brand new companion and Guss recruitment in Chapter 15.

Only 59% LS in the last six months? I need to make some more characters...

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
DS for life, yo.

Also, to get the ball rolling on the competition I call this one 'the importance of lightsaber maintenance':

Remember kids, overcharging your lightsaber can be dangerous!

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Aleth posted:

Guss recruitment in Chapter 15.
Wheee!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

He's not the companion I would've gone with, he poo poo the bed at the battle of Monmouth calamari

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Ainsley McTree posted:

He's not the companion I would've gone with, he poo poo the bed at the battle of Monmouth calamari

It was pretty hot there.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Just a reminder we're giving away a lightning and damaged tuning to a TNG member. Post a funny picture with your character using the tuning (preview from GTN)!

nonentity
Dec 19, 2005

If I were small & bird shaped, I could fly.

Medullah posted:

Just a reminder we're giving away a lightning and damaged tuning to a TNG member. Post a funny picture with your character using the tuning (preview from GTN)!

Waitaminit. How are they going to post a funny picture of the character using it, if they don't have it?

Photoshop skills are a plus.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

nonentity posted:

Waitaminit. How are they going to post a funny picture of the character using it, if they don't have it?

Photoshop skills are a plus.

I'm fine with just going with funny pictures of your character in general, honestly. Preview window might be too limiting.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Medullah posted:

I'm fine with just going with funny pictures of your character in general, honestly. Preview window might be too limiting.

Yeah, you'd be limited to some sort of saber.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also you can't pose the preview window or anything.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Just do a funky pose somewhere and MSpaint lightning on your gun or something, I don't know.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Good idea.

Here's my entry:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alternate Damaged version:

Alaemon
Jan 4, 2009

Proctors are guardians of the sanctity and integrity of legal education, therefore they are responsible for the nourishment of the soul.

Ainsley McTree posted:

What are you doing, Guss? Get back on your feet!

Dalris Othaine
Oct 14, 2013

I think, therefore I am inevitable.

Aphrodite posted:

Good idea.

Here's my entry:

You know what we do to people who pun around here, right? :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I know preferred accounts can't *mail* credits, but what about in-person credits-for-items trades? I've got a subbed friend happy to help me get around the credit cap via a payment plan on an item, but for all I know there will turn out to be some completely :psyduck: restriction on that too.

• Locked thread