Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
They didn't call her the Queen of Strong Style for no reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Nikki Bella forgot the lesson of Fandango, if you're going to have a finisher that destroys your body, you better be a jobber who never gets to use it

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nikki became a good wrestler and super hot

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

Big Dick Dave strikes again

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Nikkisawa got robbed in the 2015 champion of the year poll because of jerusalem and his disgusting anti-Bella agenda

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MotU posted:

'the bellas were terrible and never tried to get better or do anything to advance womens wretsling'

*nikki bella destroys her body carrying the entire division on her back because the nxt women were all smoke and mirrors*

i'd like to learn more about this bizarro world

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nikki rules,and I'm totally OK with letting people know that.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MinibarMatchman posted:

i'd like to learn more about this bizarro world

Nikki literally broke her body for her craft and NXT matches were rehearsed a week in advance.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Nikki had a dumb finisher that destroyed her body in which she had people's weight crashing down on her shoulders and spine. She's just kinda dumb for that.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

MassRafTer posted:

Nikki is fine and the PPV match quality for women's matches isn't that much better than when it was NXT girls vs Nikki before her injury.
That and Nikki actually seemed to be improving as a wrestler which is the least I can say for someone like Paige who has completely plateaued/regressed as a worker

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nikki literally broke her body for her craft and NXT matches were rehearsed a week in advance.

"breaking your body for your craft" isn't always some guaranteed martyrdom, look at most of the people who worked for ECW or CZW. pretty much bleeding to death for poo poo-tier payment. maybe she shouldn't have killed herself with her dumb fucken finisher.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Did they invent that move around the titty pun or did it exist already?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brie was better because she was perpetually drunk.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
hurhurhur nikki so dumb for being hurt by a wrestling thing bring on some REAL women wrestlers

*sasha banks proceeds to run into the post, the ground, other wrestlers, a ref, whatever*

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
So is it impossible to like the nxt women and Nikki in this thread? What are you dorks even arguing about.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

St Evan Echoes posted:

Did they invent that move around the titty pun or did it exist already?

It was an argentine backbreaker rack

Lex Luger popularized it as the Torture rack, so there's been a good 20 years of non titty puns associated it.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

The_Rob posted:

So is it impossible to like the nxt women and Nikki in this thread? What are you dorks even arguing about.

you can and should like both

however if you are critical of one, another party can easily be critical of the other and the argument ends up being circular

it isnt that hard to follow but then again

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nikki honestly became a good hard worker. I'll always give her credit for that. Also I like her butt.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
what it basically comes down to is that The Bellas Are Right and WWE does not give them a proper environment to thrive as women unless it is for their short-term marketing push such as Things Are Different Just Wait And See and then the entire angle becomes about a man for like 6 months

but now we have Dana Brooke so if the ends justify the means so be it

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

MotU posted:

what it basically comes down to is that The Bellas Are Right and WWE does not give them a proper environment to thrive as women unless it is for their short-term marketing push such as Things Are Different Just Wait And See and then the entire angle becomes about a man for like 6 months

but now we have Dana Brooke so if the ends justify the means so be it

This just in, Meltzer is reporting that next week on RAW dana brooke will be outed as the third bella twin, the one who got lost for a decade and came back with magnificent boobs and silver hair.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh lord

https://twitter.com/TNADixie/status/739899657808154625

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Nikki Bella is basically the not racist Hulk Hogan of this decade. :colbert:

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

I mean... it's accurate.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MotU posted:

hurhurhur nikki so dumb for being hurt by a wrestling thing bring on some REAL women wrestlers

*sasha banks proceeds to run into the post, the ground, other wrestlers, a ref, whatever*
There's a difference between being dumb and being clumsy but okay

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dixie Carter is cool.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

RealFoxy posted:

There's a difference between being dumb and being clumsy but okay

yeah being dumb means you're making poor decisions even though you're trying your best

being clumsy means you're trying your best but you are a bad wrestler!!!!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That's a weird Loss edit.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

That's a weird Loss edit.

Exactly what I thought when I saw it. Someone should actually make a BRUTHA NEROOOO Loss edit.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

MotU posted:

yeah being dumb means you're making poor decisions even though you're trying your best

they're both terrible and that's why they aren't on teevee

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

MotU posted:

Nikkie Bella is both dumb and clumsy. Got it.

https://twitter.com/JustBleedMMA/status/739902360416223234
https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/739907809295273984
I'm gonna go train TNA

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MinibarMatchman posted:

they're both terrible and that's why they aren't on teevee

You insist on being my enemy but the door is still open for friendship, just so you know.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

what is Impac Ton Pop?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Neither of these are an implication that main roster WWE's formula is a good one.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sticklefifer posted:

Neither of these are an implication that main roster WWE's formula is a good one.

Correct. I agree with Nicki that it needs some adjustment and revision.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I appreciated Nicki's baseball aesthetic.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ZackRyder/status/739910593373573120

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

The Bellas are both poo poo because they fit the WWE model of "women wrestling like their limbs are 10 feet long".

Everything they do looks awkward, weak and botchy as gently caress and they have no personality other than: when working face=sassy, when working heel=cunty.

Awful, just awful. There's maybe 3 or 4 decent female workers in the entire company. The rest are trash tier swimsuit models who were sort of shown how to run the ropes.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

St Evan Echoes posted:

what is Impac Ton Pop?

Its Impact on Pop, a weekly wrestling show starring Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and EC3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

spudsbuckley posted:

The Bellas are both poo poo because they fit the WWE model of "women wrestling like their limbs are 10 feet long".

Everything they do looks awkward, weak and botchy as gently caress and they have no personality other than: when working face=sassy, when working heel=cunty.

Awful, just awful. There's maybe 3 or 4 decent female workers in the entire company. The rest are trash tier swimsuit models who were sort of shown how to run the ropes.

That's not really true and hasn't been the case for a while. They still have the women who came from a modeling background but for the most part they are used sparingly in matches and only then in multi-person. Even the posterwoman for that, Eva has improved no end and is fantastic at playing to the crowd and hit her spots crisply (she just looks lost in between them).