Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Khablam posted:

throwing out several paragraphs, multiple times, when someone says "shut up paco" isn't being verbose, it's being grossly thin-skinned

it isnt a 'cultural difference' you just come across as someone with no perspective on anything that matters

it is a cultural difference, and I'm not a cultural match for the group so I'm gonna just not anymore. Congratulations on your cultural victory everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Daco Vato posted:

Dank meme breh. I'm frankly getting a bit tired of your schtick Syndic. You bring less than nothing to the table. You don't have anything intelligent to say or add to this or any conversation I've seen you interact in so it's hurf-a-blurf shut the gently caress up paco. "Hey look I told paco to shut up! I'm cool, right guys? Right? Guys?" Look at how transparent and unoriginal you are.

There's a lot of talk about moving goalposts in this thread, but the worst moving goalposts are the posting ones. If you make a post as insipid as this and you're part of the cool kids club then it's all well and good. Yeah you've been a goon for a long time -- so what? Lots of inept people stay in one place for a long time -- it's not an accomplishment. If someone like Mara comes at me (which he does) and tells me to shut the gently caress up I can at least say yeah okay dude doesn't like my posting but at least he's a decent poster and a contributor to the alliance and I like him for it and tell him I like him. All you are is a boring carnival barker. Space Trump without the space bucks. Maybe it's time you shut the gently caress up for a change.

I don't really see how cracking a joke is being bitter, but keep smugging it up. We get it, you pushed the button and reported me and you're very proud of yourself over it. Congratulations. You come off like a whiny baby but hey whatever floats your boat vyst. Please keep posting on our internal forums though because it's fun to dunk on you there and watch morons like Lord Benz (who follows me around like a jilted ex to negrep almost all of my posts by the way) to come whiteknight for your stupid rear end. Hate to say I told you so indeed.

So that's what's up with me. At a point where I'm sick of this game and the people in it. I don't have any friends left in goons so really there's not much reason for me to stick around. The en vogue thing to do at this point is some fancy goonfuckery or rage against the system of a bizkit like Angelique did but I don't have it in me because I don't feel that way. I love goons as a collective and as an idea but individual goons... not so much. The worst torture I can apparently inflict on you guys is sticking around and posting so I'll keep doing that because that seems to make some people madder than anything else and if I leave they get to smug about it and I just can't have that.

And yes, before any of you nerds go and lick the cheeto dust off your fingers (except vyst he probably does the Rick Ross pear diet now) and say it, let me save you the trouble. :condi: and kisses, guys.

Dude, holy poo poo....

Stop answering these posts.

Just stop it.

Someone tells you to shut the gently caress up? Let him! Don't answer it. Eventually they'll stop. gently caress, I figured that one out when I was 6 years old.

E: Although, nice job on the alt. Make a post on r/eve so I can upvote you.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
Thanks but I'm gonna do my best Danny Glover impression and just be resigned to the fact that I am, in fact, too old for this poo poo. I'm done.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daco Vato posted:

Thanks but I'm gonna do my best Danny Glover impression and just be resigned to the fact that I am, in fact, too old for this poo poo. I'm done.

Whatever puts you at peace. Best of luck in your future endeavors, may they be plentiful like veldspar.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
In other news- TISHU ate poo poo.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469427/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469370/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469351/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469301/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469318/

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Daco Vato posted:

It wasn't that many words though, and I was trying to express myself truthfully. Words are the building blocks of our society and hey guess what if we are all supposed to keep it under 140 characters why don't we just all post on twitter instead? I can be brief when needed and there is something to be said for "less is more" but at the same time there's also something to be said for "oh hey this guy wrote two paragraphs about this and it will only take me 20 seconds to read it which would be the polite thing to do." Instead he chose to say "hrr you wrote a lot of words hrrr" it comes off as intellectually lazy and that bugs the poo poo out of me when I know someone's smarter than that.

Manly grunts and bad smells are the foundation of our society, not words.

Source

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Dalael posted:

Manly grunts and bad smells are the foundation of our society, not words.

Source

Can confirm, watched every episode of this show growing up.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Not done yet :v:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469694/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54469938/

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

cfc. supers down

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
So I heard Elise wishes PL wasn't blue to everyone, would this be one of the reasons why?

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

frozenpussy posted:

So I heard Elise wishes PL wasn't blue to everyone, would this be one of the reasons why?

Imagine being in a coma for the last few years and then you wake up and read this post

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

frozenpussy posted:

Friendship is only fun when it's rare. If you're friends with everyone you're either a whore or you're putting up a front for some massive betrayal.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Nazareth posted:

Friendship is only fun when it's rare. If you're friends with everyone you're either a whore or you're putting up a front for some massive betrayal.

goon.txt

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
yeah i hate having friends or fun. its why i post here

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

Nazareth posted:

Quoting r/MRA again?

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Huge_Midget posted:

Quoting r/MRA again?

*tips titan fleet*
m'leviathan

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

frozenpussy posted:

We've already given notice of resetting standings to a few people, just giving them the courtesy to get out of dodge (and preferably not die to SNUFF) now.

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Xolve posted:

We've already given notice of resetting standings to a few people, just giving them the courtesy to get out of dodge (and preferably not die to SNUFF) now.

Turn in your friendship bracelets at the nearest stargate, but don't leave without a kiss goodbye.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Xolve posted:

I just imagine every PL on that BR was shaking their head at the FAX/super ratio.

It looks to me like one FAX was killed and then it was decided to just shoot supers through reps?

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vyst posted:

I don't want to get along with you because you're not a cool person.

I get along with you buddy

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Syndic Thrass posted:

I get along with you buddy

I've been wanting to tell you for a few days.. Please stop writing posts that states: Shut the gently caress up Paco.

This is very very wrong. :eonwe:

He's now named Daco. Please adjust your posts accordingly.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vyst posted:

I'm saving the rest of them for my fiancee as a "summer break surprise" since she's a teacher.

Also, you're a good man

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Nazareth posted:

Turn in your friendship bracelets at the nearest stargate, but don't leave without a kiss goodbye.

Ball Fondling > Kisses

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Dalael posted:

I've been wanting to tell you for a few days.. Please stop writing posts that states: Shut the gently caress up Paco.

This is very very wrong. :eonwe:

He's now named Daco. Please adjust your posts accordingly.

You are right sir. My appoligies
Also Daco, note how I also talk poo poo to dalalal and frozenpussy and they don't post a 5 paragraph essay about how I'm a bad person, bad at eve and poo poo poster. Everyone knows this, so

pls shut the gently caress up Daco

Also is blazing zero really frabba? Not sure I buy that

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jun 7, 2016

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I heard Tishu just lost their baby supercap fleet c/d?

And why wasnt PL there to handhold/save them?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Syndic Thrass posted:

You are right sir. My appoligies
Also Daco, note how I also talk poo poo to dalalal and frozenpussy and they don't post a 5 paragraph essays about how I'm a bad person, bad and eve and poo poo poster. Everyone knows this, so pls shut the gently caress up Daco

Also is blazing zero really frabba? Not sure I buy that

I go easy on feeble-wits because it's like beating the elderly.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Same, but about you

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

frozenpussy posted:

I go easy on feeble-wits because it's like beating the elderly.

:corsair:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Orange Red Bull posted:

I heard Tishu just lost their baby supercap fleet c/d?

And why wasnt PL there to handhold/save them?

They were there, to wish they were one of the parties giving TISHU what they deserved for that superfleet comp. Can't really expect PL to drop faxes for someone other than NC.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lol

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

time until TEST loses a grip of supers??

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

frozenpussy posted:

They were there, to wish they were one of the parties giving TISHU what they deserved for that superfleet comp. Can't really expect PL to drop faxes for someone other than NC.

First super death to last super death was 14 minutes.

We got there in time to watch SNUFF leave the field.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

We got there in time to watch SNUFF leave the field

dont you guys live at your login screens with IRC hardwired to your brain? 14 minutes is shameful

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Orange Red Bull posted:

dont you guys live at your login screens with IRC hardwired to your brain? 14 minutes is shameful

is this post psyops in action? are you seriously cyborg shaming right now?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Xolve posted:

First super death to last super death was 14 minutes.

We got there in time to watch SNUFF leave the field.

were yall gonna whore on the kills like waffles or actually try to help though

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I just think you've grown soft from being nestled in the bosom of 45,000 valued allies.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

is this post psyops in action? are you seriously cyborg shaming right now?

it's just twisting the knife when we already know it feels pretty sucky to miss out on a juicy fight against people you wish weren't blue.

And you know what, it's beginning to look like for anything PL does, someone else does it better.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

frozenpussy posted:

it's beginning to look like for anything PL does, someone else does it better

:drat:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

frozenpussy posted:

it's beginning to look like for anything PL does, someone else does it better.

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

That was a good post

• Locked thread