Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Lloyd Boner posted:

It was a lifetime ban, just Kimbo's lifetime.

I can't handle the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Lloyd Boner posted:

Oh my.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lloyd Boner posted:

gently caress

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

woozy pawsies posted:

speaking of which, brock doesnt get the 365 day a year usada treatment, does he? or would it be starting now or when??

There's some weird USADA clause where if you're a former UFC fighter you can bypass the mandatory 4 month start-up that they make you do before you're allowed to compete. So Brock is under USADA right now, but it's only like right now, starting today, I believe. Or whenever the contract became official/Lesnar gets licensed by Nevada/whatever the hell happens.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Also dunc was right re: Ariel not being banned very long. It lasted... 36 hours?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Lloyd Boner posted:

ffs

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

his body wasn't even cold yet jesus

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
now ariel's 2 hour crying session seems even more pathetic

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Jesus. Kimbo died? wtf? Dada outlived a guy who killed him twice in a fist fight? Goodness!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Lloyd Boner posted:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Lorenzo probably was watching the hour stream smiling thinking we made that motherfucker cry in public alright that's enough.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Lloyd Boner posted:

wowee.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Eat This Glob posted:

Jesus. Kimbo died? wtf? Dada outlived a guy who killed him twice in a fist fight? Goodness!

What is dead can never die.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is good and I am happy cooler heads prevailed overall.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Lloyd Boner posted:

lol

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
What a farce

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
A touching tribute to the legend

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Lloyd Boner posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bundt Cake posted:

Would you be cheering for the violence in the alleyway? Watching violence that happens near you is smart because you might be in danger.

This has nothing to do with the post you quoted

I would cheer for the violence in the alleyway if it was you being mugged but otherwise no

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Lloyd Boner posted:

:thurman:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Lloyd Boner posted:

Oh my

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ESPN & TMZ Sports aren't reporting he's dead yet, just that he was hospitalized a few hours ago.

The only stuff I'm seeing about him being dead is a two line articles on some blog and The Daily Caller (lol)

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Unfunny Poster posted:

ESPN & TMZ Sports aren't reporting he's dead yet, just that he was hospitalized a few hours ago.

The only stuff I'm seeing about him being dead is a two line article on some blog and The Daily Caller (lol)

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/740023871227584512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Unfunny Poster posted:

The only stuff I'm seeing about him being dead is a two line article on some blog and The Daily Caller (lol)

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/06/kimbo-slice-dead-dies/

efb

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yeah I just saw that ATT tweeted out about his death.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Kimbo Slice isn't dead, he's smoking a fat rear end kush joint right now.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Bowie, Prince, and Slice.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

lol

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

crazy cloud posted:

This has nothing to do with the post you quoted

I would cheer for the violence in the alleyway if it was you being mugged but otherwise no

Yeah it does, you brought up mugging.

This thread has been full of jokes about bispings damaged face for weeks. Its silly for any poster here to take the moral high ground against him.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Hey deformed 1 eyed king with an eyepatch and a peg leg, eye looking the wrong way cant even seen your kids in 3-D, dont say

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

Bundt Cake posted:

Yeah it does, you brought up mugging.

This thread has been full of jokes about bispings damaged face for weeks. Its silly for any poster here to take the moral high ground against him.

No one is taking moral high ground, Bisping obviously was in error but it was an accident and he really quickly apologised so nobody cares. They were arguing about something different entirely

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Bubba Smith posted:

Also dunc was right re: Ariel not being banned very long. It lasted... 36 hours?

long enough for several of the biggest stories of the year in the sport to transpire

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Micheal Pisstink knocked out Puke Cuckold

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Ariel just got done with a segment on sportscenter where he was basically feted as a journalism hero. Ariel was humble as always, saying he only wants to cover the sport, and the ESPN host congratulated him for his reinstatement.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Lloyd Boner posted:

haha

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Eat Bum Zen posted:

No one is taking moral high ground, Bisping obviously was in error but it was an accident and he really quickly apologised so nobody cares. They were arguing about something different entirely

i ended up sounding like I was being more broad than I was because originally I responded to a particular person, then another poster got mad at me.

I quoted 1 guy, but there were a couple posts along those lines that were more condemning bisping. I tried to go back and look up more examples besides the guy I quoted honestly its too much work the discussions huge. Anyway this is the second argument that doesnt involve me Ive gotten into in the last 2 weeks. Ooops

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jun 7, 2016

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Northjayhawk posted:

Ariel just got done with a segment on sportscenter where he was basically feted as a journalism hero. Ariel was humble as always, saying he only wants to cover the sport, and the ESPN host congratulated him for his reinstatement.

What color were his sneakers?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lloyd Boner posted:

:dogbutton:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bundt Cake posted:

i ended up sounding like I was being more broad than I was because originally I responded to a particular person, then another poster got mad at me.

I quoted 1 guy, but there were a couple posts along those lines that were more condemning bisping. I tried to go back and look up more examples besides the guy I quoted honestly its too much work the discussions huge. Anyway this is the second argument that doesnt involve me Ive gotten into in the last 2 weeks. Ooops

Maybe the mistake was, other than your conception and birth, the part where you decided that it was time to pipe up and post about how we should all listen to reason and realize it is actually cool and good to ever call people human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dan Didio posted:

Kimbo Slice isn't dead, he's smoking a fat rear end kush joint right now.

• Locked thread