Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh no, it's the opposite of what I wanted. In fact, things only got worse. How cruel.

TENTACRUEL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paladinus posted:

Oh no, it's the opposite of what I wanted. In fact, things only got worse. How cruel.

Nay, sir, things have only gotten better, and they're about to get THAT. MUCH. MORESO

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
OH

poo poo

YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFsou_aLEeM&hd=1

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
There are many things I can only relate to via porkcow and Overwatch is one of them

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So where's the Undertale/Overwatch mashups, thread?

Forti
May 5, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Do not listen to this man

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I love JoJo fan art:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDz1FyLpO3U

I am also fascinated with Overwatch, even though I haven't played it yet, and giggle at :350: fanart:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

I enjoyed this one right up until what the gently caress, fish tits. And Jotaro is never once seen topless, they did this specially for Undyne to show off...fish abs? And also fish tits indirectly? I loved Undertale but I also want to murder well over half of the fanartists.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I love JoJo fan art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRAVeaqXpU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-PaTYKdac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJJVMyV-odU

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 01:23 on Jun 8, 2016

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

rockopete posted:

I enjoyed this one right up until what the gently caress, fish tits. And Jotaro is never once seen topless, they did this specially for Undyne to show off...fish abs? And also fish tits indirectly? I loved Undertale but I also want to murder well over half of the fanartists.

you should seek professional help if you have homicidal ideations, friend.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

http://blackbookalpha.tumblr.com/post/145482558035/fumeknlght-cool-mom-is-here

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Have some crossover

First the good

Then the bad

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I enjoyed all the Undertale fan art, so I can endure Overwatch fan art, as penance to the thread.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is what Undertale fans actually believe.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o8dneqe4IQ1rfnzra_480.mp4#_=_

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

edit: whoa, how'd that happen?

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 02:22 on Jun 8, 2016

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
it's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-doublepost

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FYI: The source of that video is from a company called Dahir Insaat (probably Turkish) that tries to sell you the idea of everything from drive-through supermarkets to arterial cholesterol drills to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
It's probably Metal Gear fan art.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Have some crossover

First the good

I like both those things.

I couldn't even recognize what the pony thing was trying to be though.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Kwyndig posted:

a kitten posted:

I heard this is the overwatch and undertale thread

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Nuebot posted:

I like both those things.

I couldn't even recognize what the pony thing was trying to be though.

That's the interrogation chamber from Xcom.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Who
caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares
You, evidently.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

Small Frozen Thing posted:

it's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is Yu-Gi-Oh as dumb as I think it is?

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Dumber. But the abridged series isn't bad, if you're curious but don't want to actually watch it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

No

It's dumber

YGO Abridged was kinda funny

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

The main character has a super duper mystical super power bestowed upon him by an ancient pharoh living in his head.

His super power is cheating. That's it, he just straight up cheats like an rear end in a top hat and kills other people who are less good at cheating at card games. Actual murder over card games.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

It started as a horror manga about a trickster god possessing a small kid and inflicting horrific punishments on bad people or even just people who pissed him off somehow. A plotline featuring a thinly-veiled Magic: the Gathering got turned into the heart of the series by fan request (Seto Kaiba may have had something to do with it) and it kept generally the same tone only now a children's card game was at the center of the entire world. Later it got turned into a real card game with a player base toxic even by tabletop gaming standards.

I also recommend the abridged series.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mystic Mongol posted:

Dumber. But the abridged series isn't bad, if you're curious but don't want to actually watch it.

They guy who makes the abridged series is cool, he's also a really good voice actor. In addition to doing most of the voices in Yugioh Abridged he also did the voice of Freezer in Dbz abridged and a whole bunch of other voices too.

Check out dbz abridged too if you haven't already.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Since this thread always goes back to Jojo, how about some fanart of the best character, Speedwagon.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rirse posted:

Since this thread always goes back to Jojo, how about some fanart of the best character, Abdul.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rirse posted:

Since this thread always goes back to Jojo, how about some fanart of the best character, Guanglai Kangyi.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I think this is the most statistically improbable piece of fanart I've ever seen.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Tie and Slowbeef did a video of this like a day ago and there is already Shagoquad fanart. I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

Depends. The original comic is basically The Mummy crossed with Ghost Rider - a nerd solves an ancient Egyptian puzzle and gets possessed by the spirit sealed within, who starts punishing bullies/criminals/evildoers/people who looked at him wrong/etc. The spirit was a Pharaoh, so once he's awakened, a bunch of other Egyptian relics start waking up and coming after him.

After Yugioh tortures Kaiba by making him experience being eaten alive, Kaiba goes insane, builds a deathtrap amusement park, and hires Leatherface to kill Yugi and friends.

Egyptian mythology is real, so if your heart fails the Weighing, your soul is eaten by Ammit.

Everybody is a loving psycho.

It's dumb, but it's a fun dumb.

Meanwhile the anime is complete garbage that dumps as much of the horror/mystical/etc plot points as it can in favor of shilling the (originally a Magic the Gathering knockoff) card game.

• Locked thread