Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

SynthOrange posted:

Big fat piece of poo poo got all up in everyones faces telling us to go back to where we came from invading personal spaces and poo poo. His phone somehow ended up on the tracks :iiam: and im waiting to do a statement

Holy poo poo dude, hope you are okay!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah i fell for some pretty blatant trolling and there was scuffling and now the cops are here while he's yelling at me to go back to my own country. Still the matter of the phone though so I guess i have to pay for that. Also crying like a baby while talking to the police helps even if it's somewhat embarrassing. And that hed been racially abusing station staff

Feel like i need a bath tho since he was doing full on body contact

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jun 8, 2016

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Yeah i fell for some pretty blatant trolling and there was scuffling and now the cops are here while he's yelling at me to go back to my own country. Still the matter of the phone though so I guess i have to pay for that. Also crying like a baby while talking to the police helps even if it's somewhat embarrassing. And that hed been racially abusing station staff

Holy crap, there must be some decent CCTV of the incident, are they charging you with anything or just have to pay for their damaged stuff? If they track their actions back I bet you're not the first people they hassled that day..

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
onya synthy.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

It's not trolling if he actually believes it, remember. Don't acquiese to anything you don't have to, if his phone somehow got knocked onto the tracks then v0v I mean he was pretty aggressive and you sound pretty shaken up by it.

This is pretty sickening, honestly.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Post pictures of crying racist person being oppressed cuck cuck imgay

Recoome fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 8, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nono its me crying drat you hormones. Also he was trying to take my picture after i pushed him away from me so i "grabbed" "his" "phone" and "threw" it on the "tracks" in rage. So welp.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Are George has done a Sophie:

quote:

The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) has referred a complaint about federal MP George Christensen to the Australian Federal Police (AFP).

Leftwing activist group GetUp complained to the AEC about "bribery concerns" over Mr Christensen's promise to personally donate $12,000 to a turtle rescue centre in Queensland's Whitsundays if he is re-elected.

GetUp spokesman Paul Oosting said he was glad the complaint was being taken seriously.

"It's not a good look and not a good way for a politician to be behaving," he said.

Mr Christensen, the LNP Member for Dawson, has described the GetUp complaint as ridiculous, saying it was politically motivated.

"How is it bribery? The centre doesn't vote, the turtles don't vote," he said yesterday.

He said he withdrew his offer of money to avoid any confusion.

Mr Christensen did not turn up to an election event in Mackay this morning that he was scheduled to attend.

Mr Oosting said the allegation is a very serious matter.

"If found to be true, it really undermines our democracy," he said.

"We want people to cast their vote without fear or favour and without the influence of money involved."

Mr Oosting said he believed the referral would encourage voters to consider their support for Mr Christensen.

"We already know there are real tensions in the community around George Christensen's behaviour and range of issues, so I think they'll be taking a good hard look at this and we're all waiting to see what the outcome for the AFP investigation is."

drat, the competition for dumb fucker this election is hot!

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

Nono its me crying drat you hormones. Also he was trying to take my picture after i pushed him away from me so i "grabbed" "his" "phone" and "threw" it on the "tracks" in rage. So welp.

Wow gently caress dude that is horrifying

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
You're good people SynthOrange.

I hope the rest of your week is better.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

SynthOrange posted:

poo poo dude that's crazy, hope you're okay.

cops are probably happy to report that his phone made its way onto the tracks through no fault of yours though, they probably hate this rear end in a top hat as much as you do :)

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That's hosed, I hope he's getting charged for racial abuse if they're even considering his phone.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Horrifying holding cell im being kept in while they run my criminal history. "No helmet while riding a bike? Look at mr career crim here!" :v:

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Gotta make sure we have a legit victim here guys

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Were the claims of invading his personal space made before or after he made full body contact assaulting you?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SynthOrange posted:

Horrifying holding cell im being kept in while they run my criminal history. "No helmet while riding a bike? Look at mr career crim here!" :v:

Ask them about getting a sausage sandwich.

I hope your week improves though, drat dude.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

SynthOrange posted:

>COMBINE: MUG, SPOON, TEA, BOTTLE OF WATER

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Have you told them you don't wish to create joinder with them? Have you asked them, "Am I being detained?"

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Starshark posted:

Have you told them you don't wish to create joinder with them? Have you asked them, "Am I being detained?"

:golfclap:

Redundant question though ;)

What's happening to the guy though, is he in a cell?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
put him in halal prison

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you
PNG cops are shooting protesting students in Port Moresby.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

adamantium|wang posted:

PNG cops are shooting protesting students in Port Moresby.

Yep, initial body count is approx 4 students

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Starshark posted:

No but the guy was grabbing me and yelling I RESIST YOU I RESIST YOU so i was really freaking me out. Apparently he's 'well known to us' according to the nice people here.

Just going to sign a statement then I am going to go home cuddle my cats a bit.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Does greg jennett remind anybody else of a chicken?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Does greg jennett remind anybody else of a chicken?

Oh god can't unsee.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Sorry that happened to you, Synth, you're pretty great people in my book.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thanks for the support guys. I'm home so I have good therapy:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

SynthOrange posted:

What a creep. Good on you Synthy for not taking his poo poo.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If I was thinking clearer though I should have just put his phone someplace inconvenient, like the trash can or in my rear end, rather than destroying it. If I'd done that I'd pretty much be free to go. As it is police will be in touch but at worst I'll just pay damages.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

SynthOrange posted:

Thanks for the support guys. I'm home so I have good therapy:

good cattes

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

If I was thinking clearer though I should have just put his phone someplace inconvenient, like the trash can or in my rear end, rather than destroying it. If I'd done that I'd pretty much be free to go. As it is police will be in touch but at worst I'll just pay damages.

Honestly it'd be really lovely if you have to pay damages when a guy goes around harrassing people and gets his phone chucked somewhere while he was trying to ~photograph a person he was being aggressive to~.

wombat74
Sep 30, 2005

Corporate Fat Cat

SynthOrange posted:

I have a lovely Nokia 620-something I'll donate to the cause if you have to replace his phone (and you don't have to replace like for like)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thinking back on it now it was probably pretty funny to people watching because I jumped on the train, he jumped on, I jumped off, he followed. Its like the stupid hall of doors gag on scooby doo with an asian and a fat piece of poo poo.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.
If he was chasing you like that surely some charge could be leveled at him. That's pretty clear cut threat and harassment.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If he's known to the police box he probably makes a habit of it, and might not have anywhere else to be. Maybe they want some white coats to come get him? I don't know how many witness statements they'd need to make a case for that when he's white.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Kat Delacour posted:

If he's known to the police box he probably makes a habit of it, and might not have anywhere else to be. Maybe they want some white coats to come get him? I don't know how many witness statements they'd need to make a case for that when he's white.

I have a brother in law who used to have frequent mental episodes before he was court-ordered to take his meds and usually the cops don't need much of an excuse to put someone in the looney bin. Problem is, it's only for a couple of days and they usually don't have any long-term treatment plan in place until they go to court and get - I think it's called a community order, can't remember. But basically told to take their drugs. And with some mental disorders even that doesn't help, Peter Hore aka Shock has been in and out of the courts and mental hospitals for literally decades and I still have to get security to kick him out of the Uni library from time to time.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Mm yessss this dumb racist person must be mentall ill. OF COURSE it's mental illness I mean what else could it be

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Vote 1 mercurius goldstein

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Recoome posted:

Mm yessss this dumb racist person must be mentall ill. OF COURSE it's mental illness I mean what else could it be

If he keeps doing it after being arrested over and over then surely something must be up in the head department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Starshark posted:

If he keeps doing it after being arrested over and over then surely something must be up in the head department.

This. Also well loving done on chucking his phone on the tracks. Who cares if you have to pay damages? IF.

Even if you have to, don't rush and wait the maximum time limit. Query it. Claim it was devalued, old. Worth $50 second hand etc.

Far as I'm concerned you destroyed creepy stalker pics by a crazy loony racist fuckstick.

• Locked thread